When does transvestite fetish turns into Trans Identity?

hungry_hole

1 hour ago, FemNegBttm said:

As a trans woman, this thread is pretty disturbing and the mindset of the OP is what creates most of the anti-trans sentiment in the world.

I didn't read many of the replies, so I apologise for being redundant, but let me just second the presumably many responses explaining that a man wearing stockings to a glory hole is not transgender. Trans girls like me aren't men who used to wear women's clothes to the bathhouse and "got stuck" that way. 

The man in stockings at the glory hole goes to work Monday and is perfectly comfortable as a man in society. Trans people are born in the wrong body. From an early age, usually pre-puberty, we don't feel right. Like something is wrong and that you are different. Once you identify what that is, it becomes the focus of your life to correct it. When I see pictures of myself before transition it's traumatic and painful for me. It would be like if you spent time in jail and looked back on the wasted period of your life. A few years ago I dressed in guy mode for a wedding. I literally felt like my skin was crawling the entire time. This is my life, so please expand your scope beyond the bathhouse walls 

I think it's funny (sad) that members of the gay community treat trans people the way society viewed homosexuality for so long "do that and you'll turn trans!" You should know that you can't turn gay or straight (but you can accept the truth about yourself and correct your path in life) so it shouldn't be that hard to think it might be like that for being trans. 

Could not agree me. Well put. 

• Like 1

Beanna I respect you all the way and totally get you. I hear that pain looking at photos of your sex organs.  I said before today I was born tiny, but in tact, but still tiny and when I still said I was a man it was pretty painful.  I hear what you are saying but I still dress male to go to work. And I consider myself a micro/moxekm. Checkout little hunk! 

13 minutes ago, TinyClit said:

Beanna I respect you all the way and totally get you. I hear that pain looking at photos of your sex organs.  I said before today I was born tiny, but in tact, but still tiny and when I still said I was a man it was pretty painful.  I hear what you are saying but I still dress male to go to work. And I consider myself a micro/moxekm. Checkout little hunk! 

Oh thank you much

It is only by being in our shoes (  heels )

That you can even begin to comprehend 

How much it preys upon us

I am hopeful of finding a cutter to nullify me 

How on earth do the male parts go with my tits

20210129_112617.jpg

One is a fetish , cross dressing is transvestite. The other is not a fetish , stop pumping them together !!!! Transgender or transexual is a gender identity just like make, female , intersex. They are all sexual identitY not fetish.

Fetish are storm of paraphilia.  Transvestite is a form of paraphilia.

Transgender is not a paraphilia!!

Transgender is not the same,transgender is a gender identity , people need to stop mixing the two! Transgender is NOT a fetish !  If you insist on mixing the two, it makes you ignorant and extremely transphobic and offensive for thosewho are transgender !..

They are two different word and has nothing to do with each other... Transvestite are men who enjoy dressing in women ckothi g, they identify as male and men ,.  

Freedom of speech and expression steps the moment your ideas or your expression begins to impede on the rights of others, you actually don't have the constitution rights to hate speech , so  please educate yourself and stop mixing a sexual fetish with a gender identity!!!!

I speak under the authority as a court certified expert in th e USAand Canada . As well as being the co founder and AssociateEditor Emeritus of Instigator Magazine , the last world largest hard core gay bdsm lifestyle magazine..

Edited by Collar4chemboys
  • Like 1

Some faggots like to hide behind the fetish aspect when in reality they just want to be girls full-time. The key is to break down their inhibitions step by step and get them to embrace being seen as a fem, then a tranny/ladyboy/t-girl, then to be a chick with or without a dick all the time. Once they aren't worried about being seen as a tranny slut, they can become the used, slutty, cumthyrsty cumdumps they want to be.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

Some faggots like to hide behind the fetish aspect when in reality they just want to be girls full-time. The key is to break down their inhibitions step by step and get them to embrace being seen as a fem, then a tranny/ladyboy/t-girl, then to be a chick with or without a dick all the time. Once they aren't worried about being seen as a tranny slut, they can become the used, slutty, cumthyrsty cumdumps they want to be.

No intentions of being transgendered myself, but that was hot to read.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2021 at 8:14 AM, FemNegBttm said:

As a trans woman, this thread is pretty disturbing and the mindset of the OP is what creates most of the anti-trans sentiment in the world,

Part of the anti-trans sentiment is due to the abuse of the Trans Movement. Now biological males are taking over women's sports something I find shameful. I don't understand how biological men can be proud of winning against biological women.  Initially women were not allowed in sports. Then women managed to participate among themselves. And now biological men are infiltrating women's sports. In the future all the best women athletes are going to be biological men. Ridiculous!

The other part of the anti-trans sentiment is that trans women get angry if someone uses the "wrong" pronoun. All it means is that they still look like men.  Trans people should only care about what they believe about themselves and stop  worrying about how other people see them. If they depend so much on people's opinion it means a personal identity insecurity. I'm sure that I'm a man so if someone makes a mistake I don't care because I'm sure of my gender. Stop worrying about what people say and enjoy your new identity.

• Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

Part of the anti-trans sentiment is due to the abuse of the Trans Movement. Now biological males are taking over women's sports something I find shameful. I don't understand how biological men can be proud of winning against biological women.  Initially women were not allowed in sports. Then women managed to participate among themselves. And now biological men are infiltrating women's sports. In the future all the best women athletes are going to be biological men. Ridiculous!

The other part of the anti-trans sentiment is that trans women get angry if someone uses the "wrong" pronoun. All it means is that they still look like men.  Trans people should only care about what they believe about themselves and stop  worrying about how other people see them. If they depend so much on people's opinion it means a personal identity insecurity. I'm sure that I'm a man so if someone makes a mistake I don't care because I'm sure of my gender. Stop worrying about what people say and enjoy your new identity.

Do you like, mine right wing talking points, or does it come naturally?  Also, why is this even relevant to the discussion?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

What are you talking about?! Lol

2 hours ago, FemNegBttm said:

What are you talking about?! Lol

That at some point the best "female" athletes will be biological men. That's already happening and women athletes are not very happy because bodies of biological females and biological males are different. Biological men are winning the competitions and on top of that they feel proud of their win. It's like a young man feeling proud that he can beat a 70 yr-old man in a race. C'mon!

1 hour ago, hungry_hole said:

That at some point the best "female" athletes will be biological men. That's already happening and women athletes are not very happy because bodies of biological females and biological males are different. Biological men are winning the competitions and on top of that they feel proud of their win. It's like a young man feeling proud that he can beat a 70 yr-old man in a race. C'mon!

The fact that you toss around words like "biological men" and "biological women" without any understanding whatsoever as to what those terms mean - the fact that you're using them to advance your own narrow-minded anti-trans political agenda - makes it pretty clear you don't know jack shit about what you're talking about. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hungry_hole said:

Okay, just because some a-hole is competing against genetic females doesn't mean "trans is a fetish" and it has nothing to do with me. 

Personally, I don't think male to female trans folks should compete against cis females either but don't really care or think about it that much and don't think it occurred as often as the media, or wherever you are getting info from, would make out.

We're trans, it's a real thing, we exist, get over it.

Guest Ready4demonseed

I'm just starting my transition mtf the hell I 've gone thru trying to blend in and ended up a hypermasculine ass sucked . the misinformation phobia and just hateful views is quite distrubing.atleast crossdresser can get a thrill and then take it off .trans people get no thrill from playing dress up.most trans people don't transition because they are gay .if you are transition thinking the answer to rationalizing being you 'll be in for a big let down.for us trans people life would be easier if we were crossdressers or gay .so don't lump us in with cd or tv people were aren't fetishes or experiments.we are men or woman fixing a birthdefect

On 12/22/2020 at 2:01 AM, badubydo said:

A transvestite does not, nor will ever be related to trans-identity. 

Transgenderism is a real thing. I have a brother-in-law who is transgender (ftm), and me being an out Bi-sexual male in my family, he is one person I can talk to if I ever need to.

To the guys saying being trans is just a trend is fucking ludicrous and a slap to the face of the trans-community.

Now, do I believe that we need to be extremely careful with branding young children as trans because a boy wants to play with a vacuum? Or a girl likes to play in the dirt? Absolutely. But to say it’s a trend is ridiculous 

thank you!  very well put

14 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

Trans people should only care about what they believe about themselves and stop  worrying about how other people see them. If they depend so much on people's opinion it means a personal identity insecurity. I'm sure that I'm a man so if someone makes a mistake I don't care because I'm sure of my gender. Stop worrying about what people say and enjoy your new identity.

So you’re saying that if a guy walks up to you and addresses you as ‘ma’am’ you wouldn’t bat an eye? Because you’re so sure of your gender? The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

• Upvote 1