When does transvestite fetish turns into Trans Identity?

hungry_hole

• Moderators

At this point, everyone, I think we need to stop feeding the troll. He's not arguing in good faith or making any sort of point. He's just saying inflammatory things to get a rise out of everyone. If we stop feeding his ego by arguing, he will eventually shut up. 

I'm sorry in particular you have to listen to his foul invective, @Ready4demonseed. The same for any other transperson reading this thread. Hopefully, you at least now know how many of us disagree with all the bullshit. 

Guest Ready4demonseed
2 hours ago, drscorpio said:

At this point, everyone, I think we need to stop feeding the troll. He's not arguing in good faith or making any sort of point. He's just saying inflammatory things to get a rise out of everyone. If we stop feeding his ego by arguing, he will eventually shut up. 

I'm sorry in particular you have to listen to his foul invective, @Ready4demonseed. The same for any other transperson reading this thread. Hopefully, you at least now know how many of us disagree with all the bullshit. 

It doesn't bother me I'm use to it .i just think it's lame the myths about that people run with and then to lump transvestite and crossdresser in with us needs corrected .i thank you for speaking up

Guest hungandmean
15 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

That at some point the best "female" athletes will be biological men. That's already happening and women athletes are not very happy because bodies of biological females and biological males are different. Biological men are winning the competitions and on top of that they feel proud of their win. It's like a young man feeling proud that he can beat a 70 yr-old man in a race. C'mon!

This is utter bullshit.

The Olympics first started accepting trans people - post op, on hormones, with their government accepting their transition in 2003. In 2015 they relaxed the rules quite significantly because transitioning isn't possible in some countries.

And yet in the 17 years trans people could compete not a single trans person has dominated or excelled in the Olympics in any way.

When you consider fairness in sports - you need to understand that sports are inherently unfair. Olympic pole jumpers from Indonesia with average heights of 5ft compete against European women with average heights over 6ft. There are already tons of disparities, advantages, and unfairness in cisgendered women. 

Furthermore - if we provided appropriate medical care, hormone blockers, and helped people to transition at an appropriate age then this discussion about "men," competing in womens sports would be moot because trans people wouldn't have to go through puberty twice. 

I’ve been seeing this stupid bullshit all day.  This is the question nobody seems to be able to answer:  what the fuck benefit does winning high-school and college track events give you?  Track and field athletes aren’t exactly neck deep in the money pile—at any level of competition.  
     Just let it go for Christ’s sake.

Guest rookie6969

For those interested in this topic Radiolab did an excellent 6 episode series on gender titled Gonads.  My opinions on this issue have often been mixed and have evolved over time.  This series of podcasts really gave me some scientific and human insight into the issue to have a better understanding of the topic.  You might check it out if interested.

[think before following links] https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/radiolab/projects/radiolab-presents-gonads

On 2/5/2021 at 4:01 AM, rookie6969 said:

For those interested in this topic Radiolab did an excellent 6 episode series on gender titled Gonads.  My opinions on this issue have often been mixed and have evolved over time.  This series of podcasts really gave me some scientific and human insight into the issue to have a better understanding of the topic.  You might check it out if interested.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/radiolab/projects/radiolab-presents-gonads

I took a look and I was put off by this "...host Molly Webster explores the primordial roots of our drive to reproduce, introduces a revolutionary fertility"

For most women sex is about reproduction but I don't think that reproduction is what is in men's mind when we fuck each other.

On 2/4/2021 at 12:52 AM, Need2submit said:

I’ve been seeing this stupid bullshit all day.  This is the question nobody seems to be able to answer:  what the fuck benefit does winning high-school and college track events give you?  Track and field athletes aren’t exactly neck deep in the money pile—at any level of competition.  
     Just let it go for Christ’s sake.

Um... because professional athletes who are “deep in the money pile” didn’t just fall out of the sky and stick the landing. They started somewhere, usually in high school and college athletics, where the opportunity to hone their abilities in competition made it possible for them to become professional-grade performers. Plus, how do you suppose all those moneyed pros end up being noticed by the movers and shakers that pull athletes into professional gigs? They get noticed because people are watching high school and college athletics to see what talent is rising.

That is why all this matters. It’s not the money at that level (there’s not even supposed to be any) - it’s the opportunity. It’s about being able to be even given the chance to try to become and excel and dream of something in the future. What? You’re transgender? No way - you don’t get a chance. That’s what it’s about.

1 hour ago, hungry_hole said:

I took a look and I was put off by this "...host Molly Webster explores the primordial roots of our drive to reproduce, introduces a revolutionary fertility"

For most women sex is about reproduction but I don't think that reproduction is what is in men's mind when we fuck each other.

You “took a look”? What put you off is the description blurb on the title page. Did you take a listen to any of the six parts of the podcast to understand the views (and  science) expressed, or are you once again drawing from your deep well of personal bias and assumption to find something - anything - contrary to say?

hungry_hole, you and I have never really seen eye-to-eye on this forum, but I’ve always tried to treat you with respect. In this thread you’ve lost my respect. Maybe you couldn’t care less. But you’re on an Internet forum among your peers and you’re trolling them. For that you deserve a special kind of universal contempt, and the best way I can put it is this:

On Breedingzone, I’m a faggot cumdump - and I look down on you.

• Upvote 1

On 2/2/2021 at 9:20 AM, FemNegBttm said:

What are you talking about?! Lol

FemNegBttm asked to my comment "The other part of the anti-trans sentiment is that trans women get angry if someone uses the "wrong" pronoun."

People are able to tolerate religions and all kinds of behavior as long as it does not interfere with one's life. I don't mind religious congregations that mind their own business, which is not the case of Jehovah Witnesses or Mormons who insist in bothering other people.

Why does the entire world have to be sensitive to a guy who happens to "feel like a woman"? This jerk from the video is a man dressed in pink who in his mind thinks he's a woman but he acts violently, just like a regular man.

When a trans woman gets called "Sir" it only means that they look more like a man than a woman and it's not the fault of the people around them.

I want to clarify that I'm focusing on the Bruce Jenner case who is a man without any physiological abnormalities and who represents everything what being a man is: Olympic champion, 3 marriages to women and 4 biological children. What I find most suspicious is that he admits he's not gay and that he's never had sex with men. If I had been his therapist I would have delved into his reluctance to sex with men. Bruce's charade reminds me of The Emperor's New Clothes story but instead of there being the fear of being "stupid or incompetent" in this case people pretend everything makes sense for fear of being accused of Trans-phobic, etc, etc. Here is the plot:

Two swindlers arrive at the capital city of an emperor who spends lavishly on clothing at the expense of state matters. Posing as weavers, they offer to supply him with magnificent clothes that are invisible to those who are stupid or incompetent. The emperor hires them, and they set up looms and go to work. A succession of officials, and then the emperor himself, visit them to check their progress. Each sees that the looms are empty but pretends otherwise to avoid being thought a fool. Finally, the weavers report that the emperor's suit is finished. They mime dressing him and he sets off in a procession before the whole city. The townsfolk uncomfortably go along with the pretense, not wanting to appear inept or stupid, until a child blurts out that the emperor is wearing nothing at all. The people then realize that everyone has been fooled. Although startled, the emperor continues the procession, walking more proudly than ever.

I've been thinking about what "feeling like a woman" and "feeling like a man" are. I would say that the experience of having a cock that gets hard uncontrollably has been for me part of feeling like a man. Because I'm not a woman I could only speculate the opposite, that feeling like a woman is feel the freedom to touch other girls bodies and be able to share intimate moments with other girls.

Guest rookie6969
5 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

The podcasts doesn't really have anything to do with that.  I'm not sure where you got that.  They aren't talking about individual men, they are talking about the human species as a whole (which does objectively have a drive to reproduce as all living species do). Its largely science driven with some real life examples to highlight the science.  And it doesn't have the conclusion you might think.  It is a complex issue which is why they took 6 hours to explore it.  Since you have such strong feelings on the issue i thought you might find it interesting...guess not.

2 hours ago, rookie6969 said:

Its largely science driven with some real life examples to highlight the science.  And it doesn't have the conclusion you might think.  It is a complex issue which is why they took 6 hours to explore it.  Since you have such strong feelings on the issue i thought you might find it interesting...guess not.

Some people are completely uninterested in complex topics and science because they interfere with innate bigotry and prejudices.