Vacation Whore

blkoraltm

On 12/20/2020 at 7:39 PM, subBottomKink said:

Winter sun in Gran Canaria and head for the dunes is my plan

You will probably have to wait until end of this year. I was planning to go in March but I doubt that will go through considering the current situation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NLbear said:

You will probably have to wait until end of this year. I was planning to go in March but I doubt that will go through considering the current situation.

Yep, indeed. It seems from what I have read and heard that there will be ZERO holidays in 2021. Nobody is going anywhere. Hopefully this won't pan out to materialise.

This year alone one of the Greek islands has had over 1.1 million LESS in traffic figures ... ONE island! I could elaborate a lot more, but this is not the time nor the place.

Let's just HOPE that if indeed no holidays are to occur in 2021 that the global tourism industry is still alive in 2022. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, NLbear said:

I’m thinking October. Obviously that’s subject to change if the apocalypse is still raging on, but I’m hopeful 

• Like 2

On 12/24/2020 at 9:55 AM, subBottomKink said:

I’m thinking October. Obviously that’s subject to change if the apocalypse is still raging on, but I’m hopeful 

On 12/23/2020 at 9:30 PM, NLbear said:

I'm thinking July/August. Considering Pride Amsterdam.....  with a stop in Paris and Berlin

• Like 1