Small regular groups

Tattmad

Hi. Probably a daft question, but I have looked without real success, but lots of “I would” from fantasists etc.

Are there generally regular small groups etc. (Thinking 6 or less as a rough guide) that meet regular in the SE of the UK, maybe taking it in turns hosting??

Looking for regular friendly discreet, honest everyday guys who are not into extreme and not spouting no limits/24/7slave fantasy, bug chasing, animals, kids. (No judgement here, just not in that place). Just decent guys who love filthy sleazy group play in a discreet friendly safe environment knowing it’s fun and it’s play etc.

Do such groups exist? Could anyone tell me where or how to find etc.

Would love to be part of something like this as would my partner (he not as often). We have a lovely clean playroom in Surrey, loads of gear, but no idea..😂😂😂

It’s something I just don’t really know how to start or get into as a late starter in this I feel I should know but get embarrassed talking sex etc. (Upbringing, Catholic guilt , ex forces etc.)

Thankyou in advance if anyone can assist either on the forum or message direct to me.

I'd be interested in something like this.  I threw the idea out there a long time ago, but got only bottoms responding.  My ideal set-up would be a healthy mix of top/bottom/vers so we can all play with each other.  Once we're able to safely do this type of stuff, I'd be absolutely into finding a small group of regulars to meet up with.