Incredible Hulk BBC

Juicyhole17

This morning I woke up horny so I decided to look on Grindr! Not on 5 mins I get a message from a guy asking if I was wanting to play and that he was in a hotel and had a BBC that hasn’t been drained in 6 days! He said he was negative and we agreed he could use a condom which was ok I just wanted to be plowed! When I walked to his room I seen the door cracked so I walked in and he was naked but had a towel! He told me get naked and bend over in front of his chair! I didn’t get to see his Dick but the bulge in the towel made me nervous! As I bent over he leaned forward and began to eat my ass! Using his tongue to fuck I was losing my mind how good He was eating! After a while I got down and pulled the towel down! My ass dripping his spit I seen the biggest Dick I’ve ever seen! Shaved, cut and every bit of 10” but the best part was how thick it was! I will compare it to a water bottle in thickness! I grabbed it and could only get this head in my mouth but sucking it was a job! He would squeeze the base near his insane big balls and pull up filling my mouth with a ton of precum! He told me lay back and grabbed lube to get me ready! His Dick rock hard hung and just looked like a baseball bat! He slide a XXL magnum condom on but it looked like it would bust cause I didn’t know a man could grow that thick! After about 15 mins of stretching my ass to the limit we finally got it inside! He short stroked the head inside me and it was amazing! He finally said the condom was hurting and asked what I thought and I leaned up and ripped it off! Feeling his hard bare BBC slide in was freaking amazing! Skip forward to my ass being beat down He told me he nuts a ton and said he can’t pull out! He buried up to his balls and if I could explain His cum shoot it would be like a water hose full blast! He stroked deep and I could feel sloshing in my stomach! He stayed balls deep inside me for atleast 5 mins and stayed hard so it was awesome! He finally pulled out and put the hotel cup under and told me push it out! I felt like I couldn’t push because I didn’t think I had as ass any More because he was so thick! When he said i was done I got up and seen the glass cup almost overflowing with thick white cum! He handed me the cup and I turned up his cup of cum that he bred me with! Swallowing most I left the rest to pour in my mouth while I sucked his dick! He left two loads inside me! My ass is gaped and if I could be pregnant I would 100% be now! I can’t wait for him to come back because his Dick is amazing! Imagine Shane diesel except way thicker and insane loads!

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...