Anyone here actually get their cocks sucked by their sons?

Str8man

My son is pretty much a girl and has been dressing, walking, talking, and acting like a very slutty girl as long as I can remember. We always knew he was super gay and he was never shy about taking boys to his room and fooling around. As he got older he got even girlier and sluttier and more gender fluid than transexual. I got talked into getting my cock sucked through a glory hole a few times only to find out that it was my son sucking me off, AND he knew it was my cock he was sucking. lt was so good and he's so girly and dresses like a girl so I figured fuck it and started using his deep deep throat in the comfort of my home. (usually with him dressed like a little shemale hooker) Wondering how many other men out there (straight or gay) take advantage of having a cockhungry faggot for a son and how you started fucking his mouth. Full disclosure; my son was not the first gay boy to suck me off. I started getting sucked off by guys in high school. There was a younger gay boy in my neighbourhood who actually hit me up to suck me off the first time. l heard he had sucked off other boys in the neighbourhood and he was surprisingly good at it. I found a couple gay boys in highschool and university that were always ready to meet up and suck my cock whenever I called, no strings attached no questions asked. l didn't hang out with them except the one, who everyone knew was a cocksucker but most guys wouldn't admit to knowing. lf you were seen going anywhere with this queen everyone knew you were heading off to get a blowjob. I heard he also got fucked so I tried his ass a few times when I was extra horny. He was also very "Queeny" and bubblebutt like my son. The kind of boy that naked from behind looks like a hot girl.

DDLG.jpg

Edited by Str8man
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2020 at 4:02 AM, N2head said:

SICKENING

It's totally fine for you to not be into what other people are. Some people get turned on by the idea or reality of having sex with someone they are related to. If it's not your thing, just keep walking on by.

At the same time, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

By your own admission, the first person who sucked you off was your own older brother, and he was the first person you sucked off as well. You don't say it was non-consensual or mention any trauma, so there's a whiff of hypocrisy to your reaction in these father/son threads. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 10:24 AM, jizzmboy said:

My dad, me my sons and my daughter….oh and my brother….we all play…. Nothing better then sliding into my sons tight pussy….

Well, if you ever want to share more about ALL of  that... feel free to pm me.  Do you [deleted]?

On 7/24/2021 at 11:53 PM, BoyStrangler said:

lf I had a faggot for a son, that little whore would be milking my balls down his throat on the regular

lucky son then..
Had to go down when dad was drunk and passed out to get close to swallowing load and cock ..
But wasnt very allowing and not at all accepted as faggot and early n started serve older master who allowed daddy issues femboi to gag on his cock and learn take it harder for his pleassures only wish was really a experience good to know to serve more proper

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
On 7/8/2021 at 3:24 PM, jizzmboy said:

My dad, me my sons and my daughter….oh and my brother….we all play…. Nothing better then sliding into my sons tight pussy….

That's awesome! When did you first start with your sons? My dad and I started fucking when I was 10 and couldn't get enough of each other.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1