Craving bareback

Rawrabbit

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Don’t we all crave it? I’m a top, been exclusively top for about 10 years and have recently been craving a big cock fucking me hard and rough and breeding me deep multiple times, or even to be DP’d.

Edited by WelshBBCigarFuck

Guest cockcumwhore

I crave bareback all the time. Seeing all the lovely hard cocks here keeps me coming back to lust for more. My hole needs cock all the more now. And the thought of men filling me with hot seed is too good for words.

On 12/23/2020 at 6:53 AM, Rawrabbit said:

These days when I get horny, all I can think of is barebacking. Thinking about a hole wrapped around every inch of my raw bare cock drives me stupid wild, browsing this site makes me need to fuck bareback so badly. 

IMG_20201125_084906_834.jpg

I hap planned on visiting Scotland & England early this year before Covid--but seeing your beautiful junk I know I have to get over there when things get better!  Need to workship some big uncut meat.

• Like 1

I'm always craving sex and always down for fucking. I only bareback with guys whether I'm getting fucked or doing the fucking. If a guy wants to wrap or wants me to wrap its not gonna happen, I'll move on, its too easy to find guys down for bare. I'm always thinking of how to find guys and pick up guys.

On 12/23/2020 at 12:53 PM, Rawrabbit said:

These days when I get horny, all I can think of is barebacking. Thinking about a hole wrapped around every inch of my raw bare cock drives me stupid wild, browsing this site makes me need to fuck bareback so badly. 

That cock should ALWAYS fuck raw, dude.

On 12/24/2020 at 12:53 AM, Rawrabbit said:

I would take your cock bare any day! Looks like it should only fuck bare.