Daddies & Sons

Bokkierob

9 hours ago, akula said:

I get hit on all the time by young guys, I love being a Daddy and a boy calling that while I'm fucking a load into his ass. I'm 54 with a 26 yo boy living with me, and he's cute as fuck!

Yeah man,  nothin hotter than waking up with yer son in yer bed, My boy gets me so fukkin hard in the morning - just roll him on to his belly and mount him balls deep. Like you,  I love it when he calls me Daddy. "Fuck Daddy, your cock feels so good, fuck me hard Daddy, Breed me Daddy. I can feel your load pumping in my ass Daddy. "

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

10 hours ago, akula said:

I get hit on all the time by young guys, I love being a Daddy and a boy calling that while I'm fucking a load into his ass. I'm 54 with a 26 yo boy living with me, and he's cute as fuck!

I'm 64, and you can pound one into me anytime. You can call me whatever you like. 

On 12/23/2020 at 12:43 PM, Bokkierob said:

I’ve always had a busy sex life but ever since I hit my 50s and embraced my Daddy identity I’m getting more younger men and boys than ever before who are willing to take my raw cock. I’ve got a regular, almost permanent live-in “son", Drew and hook-up regularly with other boys, either just me or me and Drew. I look after myself, hit the gym regularly and have a decent sized cock but my balls are kinda big so I rock a jockstrap. I live in a big city but it’s never seemed easier to find a “son” who’s willing to be barebacked and seeded by me. What so other Daddies and Sons think.

Lots of young guys wanting to receive my loads and thankfully many willing to pound my old hairy ass and leave their cum inside where I love it. 

1 hour ago, Tanbbottom said:

Lots of young guys wanting to receive my loads and thankfully many willing to pound my old hairy ass and leave their cum inside where I love it. 

Given my age I am probably more of a ‘daddy’ even though I look a little younger. I love  getting fucked by older men especially when they are bigger and stronger than me. The power dynamics are intense! When I was in my 20’s I have had men as much as 50 years my senior. Now men who are 15- 30 years my senior still wanna fuck me and I still love it. EXPERIENCE MATTERS!

While I’ll take the cum of any man in my boyhole, I do prefer to be bred by older men. My most intense breeding recently was with an older guy while I was out of town. He came to my hotel room and wanted me to refer to him as “daddy” the whole time. He came in me so hard while I begged him for his seed inside me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 11:25 PM, akula said:

hot living arrangement

• 1 month later...

As someone who's always liked younger twinkish guys, it never ceases to amaze me that some of them like older guys in their 40s and 50s better than guys their own age.  I'm not complaining since I'm now in that latter category, but it just makes me more certain than ever that there's someone for everyone in this world.

• Upvote 1

20 about to turn 21 here, I definitely had a lot more better sexual experiences with older guys. They tend to be more understanding about stuff, have more experience, and the age gap is hot to me :D. 

On 7/23/2021 at 12:37 PM, Tghtfckhole702 said:

20 about to turn 21 here, I definitely had a lot more better sexual experiences with older guys. They tend to be more understanding about stuff, have more experience, and the age gap is hot to me :D. 

Hot indeed 21 yo guy here and I'm totally became a methwhore already been so into older daddies. Knowing those guys been double or even nearly triple of my age might be ugly short, fat also at the same time enjoying themselves breeding me and just take advantages of me really get me feel so high and slutty of it can't stop! Daddies and son roles is just so hot, if I ever had a step dad definitely gonna be seducing him everyday lmao

Edited by Shiro

I love pumping my semen into a furry, submissive daddy. I suppose, at 35, i can play daddy or son. I do enjoy when a younger guy calls me daddy while raking his hands through my chest fur while my uncut dong pumps load after load inside of him. My preferred age range is 45-55. I have enjoyed an occasional breeding session with 20/21 year olds. 

I’ve only dated and fucked men decades older than me. Youngest are maybe in their 40s, oldest have been late 70s. My sweet spot is 55-65. Love my daddies. I only take older man cock! Don’t find other men attractive no matter what their dick or ass looks like. 

I absolutely love having daddies enjoy my hole and get off inside me.  Have ever since I was a teen.  Daddy/son roleplay is fucking hot, there is something about it.   I'm in my 30s but still with a twinkish build, so don't quite consider myself daddy material (altho I love me some twink boys too), but 50s+ years old and larger build, with a nice thick cock and full balls.....damn, use me as your personal fleshlight all night long!!! and pass me off to your friends next 😉 oof

• Like 3

I don't have any age restrictions on adult men that fuck and breed me. Just the same, I've noticed some trends. In the last couple of years, it's been guys in their mid-30s who  are looking for a bottom with enthusiasm, skills, and experience. Lot's of stories about 20-something bottoms who can't take all their dick, can't take all their fucks and loads, and who think the fuck is just about them. I also hear from them that older guys really know how to worship their cock, ass, and nipples. I've been pretty surprised by the number of 30-something tops who, having fucked me so well they made me cover myself in my own precum, tell me that very often younger bottoms don't seem to like getting fucked. 

Just recently, I've noticed something shift. I started to see more 20-somethings with a very specific need to fuck and breed daddy. Often Asian and Latino breeders, so there is perhaps and interracial component there. I've also noticed younger guys wanting to "knock up daddy", so there is more Dad/son role-play and MPREG kink. I'm 100% there for these trends, but I'll say that an experienced top (of any age) who knows how to work a bottom into enthusiastically taking every pulse of his seed will alway have my attention whether they are 21 or 75.

Edited by blackrobe
omission
  • Like 3