My sister, my girlfriend

InsatiableSub

My sister and I have always been very close. I think it's because we're four years apart in age, there was never any true sibling rivalry. She looked up to me as her big brother and I enjoyed playing that role. When I hit puberty and became interested in girls, Sara took an interest in my sudden infatuation with all things female. She was only nine but she seemed to instinctively understand my new attraction to the female body. We played “doctor”…many times. Nothing ever went beyond “show and tell” and some touching and kissing but, for me, it was an amazing introduction to female anatomy. I don’t know what she got out of it, at the time, being so young, but it left a lasting impact in my mind, and hers, as it turned out, years later.

We both got through puberty, and high school, and each had our share of sexual partners. Sometimes we’d talk about the experiences, usually after a couple of glasses of wine or blunt or two. We shared everything, every fumbling detail, every climactic moment, the things that turned us on and the things that didn’t. Knowing what women liked…well, my sister…helped me to become a better lover and I absolutely boned my way through college.

After graduation, I landed my dream job as a UX designer for a major software company. Around then, Sara graduated from high school and got her dream job working as a set designer for a major motion picture studio. We both were happy, until Covid came along.

The first thing that happened to me was that I had to work from home all the time instead of about half the time. That wasn’t much of an imposition, really. I liked not having to fight traffic on days I was supposed to be in the office. Sara, on the other hand, ran into difficulties. At first, it seemed as if her job was secure, but that was an illusion brought about by the need to finish production on several movies close to finish. Once those dried up, she was laid off because of quarantine and social distancing restrictions.

It didn’t take her long to do the math and realize she couldn’t make ends meet on unemployment, so she asked if she could move in with me. I had a two-bedroom, one bath bungalow big enough for the both of us, so it was easy for me to agree. I helped her move her stuff in on a Tuesday, in May.

We never talked about rent or anything like that. But pretty quickly, Sara took on the role of the traditional housewife. She cleaned, she cooked, she did the little bit of yardwork necessary, and generally made my life very easy. I knew she wasn’t exactly looking for another job during those first several months, but I didn’t care. I easily made enough to support both us, I liked having her taking care of the house, and I liked having her around. By October, our lives were so intertwined, so attuned to each other’s rhythms, that it seemed like we’d been living together forever.

We didn’t go out, obviously. She did all the shopping, we’d go on walks for exercise, but no bars, movies, theaters, nothing like that. We were like everyone else, forced to live closely together because of the pandemic, except we liked it. We joined an online exercise class together, we’d do stretches, lunges, body weight exercises. There was nothing sexual about our workouts but the scent of her body, watching her move, it was very sensual.

That sensuality began creeping into our everyday lives. Neither one of us had much in the way of body modesty. We’d seen each other naked many times when were younger, after all. It became common for either of us to walk around in our underwear, sometimes Sara would be topless.  Eventually, after our exercise classes, showers meant that we’d see each other nude. There still wasn’t anything overtly sexual about the situations but an undeniable sensuality began to take over our lives.

It started by cuddling on the couch while watching a movie, casual touching, impromptu neck and back rubs…I don’t remember when the full-body hugs turned into mini grinding sessions, but I do remember the first time we kissed, really kissed, open mouth, tongues probing. I remember the first time, the second time, the fourth time.

We were spooning on the couch one evening, it was after our workout session. We’d both taken showers. I was wearing boxers, Sara had on a pair of sheer bikini panties and a crop top that barely covered her nipples. I had an erection and was way past the point of trying to hide it from her, she’d seen enough of them during the previous six months. We were just cuddled there, the TV was off, the room was mostly dark, just we two relaxed and comfy.

I was on the verge of dozing off when Sara said, “This is nice, isn’t it, Steven?”

“Yeah, it’s really nice.”

“It’s almost like we’re a couple, isn’t it?”

“How’s that?”, I asked.

“Well, I mean, you work and all and I take care of the house and cook and clean. It’s like we’re married, or something.”

“I guess when you put it like that, yeah, it’s kinda like we’re married.”

“Have you ever thought about what it would be like if we were really a couple?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you remember when we were younger, how we played doctor and stuff?”

“Yeah.”

“What about if we did that now, only for real?”

At that, Sara turned over on the couch and faced me, out bodies pressed tightly together on the small space, our legs intertwined. She smelled so good; our faces close together. She kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I responded the same as our hands began rubbing over each other’s bodies, going too far for siblings, but not too far, not yet.

After an endless time, we broke the kiss, pulled back slightly. Our eyes locked; she had a pleading, vulnerable expression on her face. I said, “Would it be weird if we went all the way?”

She leaned in and kissed me again, then reached down and caressed my erection through my underwear. “Does that feel weird?”, she asked.

I reached up under her top, squeezed her right breast and pinched her nipple. Her gasp of pleasure was all the permission I needed.

“No, baby, it doesn’t feel weird, at all. Let’s go to bed.”

She rolled off the couch and stood up, I followed her. I took her hand and led her into my bedroom. At the foot of my bed, we embraced, kissed, and worked our clothes off. We’d seen each other naked, before, but something about this moment made it different. She stroked my cock, fondled my balls, kissed me and told me it was bigger than she’d remembered. My hand was busy between her legs, rubbing and fingering her shaved pussy, so wet and slick.

We were on my bed before I knew it, our bodies pressed together, kissing deeply and passionately, our hands exploring each other’s bodies. As we moved together, I ended up on top of my sister, wet humping her. She spread her legs and drew her knees up, reaching down between us, she grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy.

The moment my cock head penetrated her, I thrust hard into her, pushing my cock deep into my sister’s wet, welcoming cunt. She let out a long, moaning sigh that matched my “fuuucckkkk” as I buried it deep inside her. There was an electric sensation, a tingling between us, a feeling that was so good, so very fucking awesome but also so wrong, so very wrong.

After three or four thrusts, I paused, looked her in the eye and said, “This is wrong, isn’t it?”

She didn’t say anything, just kind of gave me a small nod. “Should I stop? I mean, it feels good, but it also feels wrong, right?”

She wrapped her legs around my waist and locked her ankles together and said, “I don’t’ know if it’s right or wrong but it doesn’t feel weird and it feels really good and I’m so goddamn horny, so please, big brother of mine, just fuck me hard!”

So I fucked her. I fucked my little sister hard, I rammed my cock as far into her cunt as I could, we rocked and rolled and I made her cum three times before I lost it, I felt the pressure building in my balls and my abdomen, felt my cock swelling, then I let loose inside my little sister, I came inside her harder than any orgasm I’d ever had, I counted seven major ejaculations and I don’t know how many more dry ones while I continued pounding her pussy, she fingering her clit while my cock jackhammered inside her, the scent of our sex in the room, sweat, cum, pussy juice, our breath in each other’s ears, whispered promises….I lost track of time.

I was laying on my back, Sara was on her side, her crotch slowly grinding against my hip bone as she fondled my cock. I felt her cum, grinding against me, and she moaned, this low, slow expression of orgasmic pleasure. I chubbed up, and said “You like that, huh?”

“Yeah. I like it a lot…. you know you came inside me?”

“That’s an understatement!”, I chuckled. “My cock felt like a firehose spraying semen all over the place!”

“I’m not on birth control.”

I was fully erect by then, so I rolled her onto her side, pulled her leg up over my hip, and slid my cock inside her. She backed up right onto it and we began grinding my dick all up inside her tight cunt.

I whispered into her ear, “That’s Okay, baby, after you move your stuff into my bedroom, we’ll turn the spare room into a nursery for our babies.”

She gave a startled reaction, her body jerked back against mine and her pussy contracted around my cock.

“Really,” she asked. “Are you serious?”

“Well, sure. Married couples share a bedroom, right?”

“That’s not what I meant! Besides, siblings can’t get married!”

“No, not officially, but we can live like we are…. if you want to.

She wanted to, and we do.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...