I like being safe, but like manner I too have no limits. I have been speaking with a dominant alpha male who wants to meet as soon as this virus is over, sadly I'm in the Azores and he is in Porto. but he as seen my photos and wants me to be his bitch. I have told him he can do anything he wants as long he please don't do any damage to my body. All I can say I have seen his cock photo and its big. He said he will fuck me nice and slow so I can feel every inch of his cock sliding inside of me. I cant wait for it!

There’s no such thing as “no limits”, or if there is, I’ve never seen it. There are those of us, me included, who have few hard limits, but we do have some. Then there’s softer limits, which for me are things I don’t really like doing, even to please a top, but deep down I want them to be pushed. A sub wants to feel used and degraded, and that’s not going to happen if you just have the kind of sex you totally enjoy, however rough or kinky.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Surely everybody must have at least 1 limit, surely.

I have an array of limits, mainly because they do not fit with my position as a Dom Top. That would in my view come under the umbrella of preferences.

There are two hard limits I can think of right now that are based upon just being too fucking gross for words.

• Like 1

When I say no limits, I mean within normal sex, that being oral and anal sex, but there are others like branding, it might excite me to explore such but I don't think I want to try it. like wise gross sex as there are those who have suggested to me eating shit, something I told them no. or branding or any thing that will change the form or do damage to ones body such as cutting and anything similar or severe beating that will also do damage, spanking till making your sub cry I think is within limits but to the point of damage such as kicking and causing severe bruising or even possible damage, I think most have such limits and don't want such to happen. No limits in my view is within the boundaries of normal to rough sex that may cause some pain or discomfort but does not do any damage be it short term or long term to ones body, meaning cutting causing bleeding or gross distasteful manner. As there are those who are into eating ones fesses (shit), or causing bodily harm.

After 20+ years of being in the leather scene I have no patience with those who claim they have no limits.

"I have no limits." *SMH* "Perfect I'm a Fin Dom.  Give me your wallet and go jack off... somewhere else."

Now if you're new to kink and don't know your limits yet.  Well that's different, lets explore together.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

"no limits" is a fantasy. I have limits, but I do think and fantasize about what I would do if I let go of any of my limits. 

For example: 

I'm a spermwhore. Most of my fantasies revolve around being the biggest sperm pig slut imaginable and taking as many loads up my ass as I possibly could. Until my guts are absolutely full of cum. So one fantasy is one where I am led on a leash on my hands and knees into a large room filled with men. The men spit on me, piss on me, spit in my mouth, bend me over a bench and shackle my hands to something. They then proceed to pump a large 2 liter jar of thick looking yellow-white sperm up my hole. Once that is done they start fucking me relentlessly while continuously reminding what a fucking pig I am and my hole is making piggy sloshing sounds as the cum sprays everywhere. Afterward, they make me lick up the mess off the floor. 

I am enough of a pig to actually want to do that. But is beyond my limit at this point at least. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, OinkingSPERMpig said:

"no limits" is a fantasy. I have limits, but I do think and fantasize about what I would do if I let go of any of my limits. 

For example: 

I'm a spermwhore. Most of my fantasies revolve around being the biggest sperm pig slut imaginable and taking as many loads up my ass as I possibly could. Until my guts are absolutely full of cum. So one fantasy is one where I am led on a leash on my hands and knees into a large room filled with men. The men spit on me, piss on me, spit in my mouth, bend me over a bench and shackle my hands to something. They then proceed to pump a large 2 liter jar of thick looking yellow-white sperm up my hole. Once that is done they start fucking me relentlessly while continuously reminding what a fucking pig I am and my hole is making piggy sloshing sounds as the cum sprays everywhere. Afterward, they make me lick up the mess off the floor. 

I am enough of a pig to actually want to do that. But is beyond my limit at this point at least. 

I can happily say that I definitely have a few hard limits. But damn, you have just described a perfect fantasy scenario for me!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Most guys who say "no limits", have more limits than I do. However, it's totally possible to have a "no limit" session with someone you trust and know. Where the sub understands that the top sets the limits. As a top I have limits, I don't want to kill anyone and go to prison. I would give examples to any sub of what I'm capable of, to see if they really want to be "no limits" with me. Basically any sub who does a no limit session with me will be will know they'll leave with a black eye, and some permanent scars.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steinn said:

Most guys who say "no limits", have more limits than I do. However, it's totally possible to have a "no limit" session with someone you trust and know. Where the sub understands that the top sets the limits. As a top I have limits, I don't want to kill anyone and go to prison. I would give examples to any sub of what I'm capable of, to see if they really want to be "no limits" with me. Basically any sub who does a no limit session with me will be will know they'll leave with a black eye, and some permanent scars.

Yes exactly 

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2021 at 9:23 AM, Steinn said:

used to have special times with a Top who often left me with a black eye, broken nose and other bruising including a few burn marks, (cigarette), but still I guess I have limits, I would not for example like to be branded or have my nuts removed although the fantasy of both are a major turn on.

• Like 1