9 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

A pussyboy bottom should never have any limits. They exist to be used, degraded and violated. A man should be able to do whatever twisted, nasty, sick stuff they want to a cumdump and expect to be thanked for treating them like worthless trash. l prefer a truly submissive faggot that understands its place as a fuckhol, a cumdumpster, a urinal, an ashtray, or whatever they wanna use some dirty whore for. Limits are for people with self-respect, not for shameless cockwhores.

that's why I let guys do whatever they want to me, no questions asked, no matter how dirty, how twisted or how degrading, and I thank men for using me and treating me like trash and calling me a worthless whore

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

24 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

A pussyboy bottom should never have any limits. They exist to be used, degraded and violated. A man should be able to do whatever twisted, nasty, sick stuff they want to a cumdump and expect to be thanked for treating them like worthless trash. l prefer a truly submissive faggot that understands its place as a fuckhol, a cumdumpster, a urinal, an ashtray, or whatever they wanna use some dirty whore for. Limits are for people with self-respect, not for shameless cockwhores.

absolutely agree with this statement, feel free to use me no limit

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 5:45 AM, Ukselonbttm said:

If a bottom states when s**m becomes no limit are more likely not to give fuck about him, 

And push your boundaries to no limits?

or would see how far you can push the limits and own it

the dedication is really appreciated but its often a turn off as it shows he might be a bit fucked up wanting to be genuinely injured and then its just into weird abuse rather than sex. But a bottom who is willing to be my foot pig, my throat pig and my anal fleshlight and has a positive attitude, and can cook, is far better.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 10:45 PM, BoyStrangler said:

This feels very correct.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2021 at 10:45 PM, BoyStrangler said:

This feels right. Men with this attitude are 100% in control and expect blind obedience. I'd be entirely under your control within seconds. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 7/24/2021 at 2:45 PM, BoyStrangler said:

As a bottom pig, i totally agree with this. I live to serve

• Like 1