Your Cunt

HunkeBBBotm

6 minutes ago, HunkeBBBotm said:

What are the top 5 or so things that you absolutely love about your beautiful hungry cunt?  And what activity makes your cum craving cunt the happiest?

1447E35C-CD2D-426C-AA26-BF06C63F9D2A.jpeg

I love that men want to put their cock inside my cunt for both of our pleasures.
I love that my cunt feels like silk to the men that fuck it

I love that I my cunt can take any size cock with relative ease. 

I love that my cunt gives me sexual pleasure when I feel a cock inside. I really feel complete when being fucked by a man.

My cunt is happiest when there is cum inside...the more cum the better it feels. It feels heavenly when my wet cunt lips are played with after it has been filled with cum.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Breedthisslut said:

I love that men want to put their cock inside my cunt for both of our pleasures.

I love that my cunt gives me sexual pleasure when I feel a cock inside. I really feel complete when being fucked by a man.

My cunt is happiest when there is cum inside...the more cum the better it feels. It feels heavenly when my wet cunt lips are played with after it has been filled with cum.

Those sound like the lyrics to a Cardi B "song." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1. Feeling a hungry tongue around and inside my cunt

2. The feeling when a cock comes through 

3. The feeling of a hard thick cock as it fills the gap

4. The moment right before the throbbing cock explodes

5. Feeling that I’m full with his load

+1 Feeling that I’m full with lots of loads 

Feeling, what is still only a dream: feeling a fist inside 

4C67E875-5158-48E5-AFAF-B809E834219A.jpeg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HunkeBBBotm said:

What are the top 5 or so things that you absolutely love about your beautiful hungry cunt?  And what activity makes your cum craving cunt the happiest?

I love having my ass played with knowing that limits are elastic. With fisting there are no destinations, you always want to be pushed to take something deeper and wider than you went yesterday. I love the all asses smell and taste. 

• Like 3

On 12/24/2020 at 11:08 AM, Breedthisslut said:

Couldn't have said it any better myself

• Like 1

1:that men desire it.

2:that it’s still tight enough to hurt as i’m entered

3:that it is hard wired to my nipples and cock.

4: that it’s the centre of my sexual pleasure.

5: that it opens to cocks and tongues. 

3 activities make it the happiest: getting slapped, getting tongued and getting fucked. 

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 3:08 PM, Breedthisslut said:

I have to say this statement says the same for me, I truly love when men look at my body and are checking out my ass even though I'm still dressed, love it when they try to grab my ass and even try to feel massage my cunt over my pants and try to put their hands down my pants to feel and rub my cunt. it gives great pleasure that men look at me and want to fuck and love the look and the feel of my cock and want me for more and some want me to be their regular fuck as my cunt pleasures them enough to become a regular thing.

On 12/24/2020 at 10:53 AM, HunkeBBBotm said:

1.  Being used by cock

2. Being filled with man seed.

3. Being stretched. I've recently been working on girth and depth.

4. The more my cunt is used the fucking happier.

5. No matter how much abuse it takes the day before it's hungry now. 

20201226_110722.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 3:53 PM, HunkeBBBotm said:

1. Love how a Top takes control of my hole

2. Love having it used / stretched and bred

3. Feeling a raw cock slide in all the way

4. How it tastes when a Top throat fucks me

5. Knowing the pleasure it gives me and my Top

• Like 1