My Weekend with Vince

ChainedBoy

I’m an educated, socially responsible adult male. I’ve taken COVID lockdown seriously. I wear the masks, I wash my hand frequently, I’ve gone through bottles of hand sanitizer. As such, I had not hooked up for dick in almost a year. But every man has a breaking point. Vince was my breaking point. 

Vince is a HEAVILY tattooed, swarthy Italian. Mid thirties, dark swept back hair, brown eyes, permanent sexy scruff, former college linebacker. The quintessential Alpha Male.  I had been fortunate enough to hook up with Vince early last year. It had been an earth rattling  fuck. And here was a message from him on one of the hookup apps. The usual back and forth ensued. Then this message came through: “Listen - I haven’t fucked a dude in like nine months. And I’m about to go fucking crazy unless I get off soon....”

“Cum over now”. I typed it without thinking. No hesitation. I cleaned out with determination. I waited anxiously for his arrival. And when that knock came, I threw open the door and kissed him fully. My god the man is gorgeous. And despite the fact he could have any man he wants, here he was with his tongue down my throat. I sure as hell wasn’t gonna question why.  We stumbled through the place, tearing each others clothes off. By the time we reached my bed we were naked and his THICK pole was at full mast. I went to suck him a bit but he threw me on the bed, flipped me over like a ragdoll and positioned me on all fours. He kicked my legs apart with his knees and moved into me. I felt him forcefully spit on my hole and drive his spit into me with his rough thumb. Then, I one swift move - he impaled himself into me. To the hilt. All of him. A fire shot through my body. I trembled and shook at the assault. I felt a panic as my cunt strained around his throbbing fuckpole.

What followed was rapture. There was no slow build up. No hesitation. Vince was a runaway freight train. I’m no stranger to rough sex. But this was a man possessed. With just his spit for lube, he laid into my cunt like a railsplitter. It went on and on. Waves of pleasure-pain coursed through me, overwhelmed me.  The friction of his thick, veiny mast pistoning into me made me break out in a sweat. I could feel every vein, every ridge, every glorious inch of him. It was endless. It was boundless. My hands gripped the sheets to the point I believed they would tear. And he fucked me determination. With authority. With urgency. With carnality. Sounds came out of my mouth. I could not form words. I could not conceive words. I had transcended my corporeal form. I was - We were no longer men; we weren’t even cock and hole: He had become the fuck. The glorious FUCK.  

Then - I didn’t so much ‘feel’ it, but I became aware that his nails had dug into my flesh and somewhere in my mind I knew. Words appeared - as if hanging in the air - “Oh fuck - OH FUCK - OHHHHH FUUUUCK!!!” Then, as if in slow motion, the damn burst forth. I felt his sacred cum flow into me.  Over and over. Waves and waves of it - flooding me. I felt that familiar wetness inside me that I hadn’t felt in so, so long. He lingered there inside me. I could feel his fuckmeat slowly deflate as he ground his seed into me. Eventually, his cum slimed cock slipped out of me altogether. I felt droplets of his cum dribble out of my swollen cunt, down my taint, and onto my balls. I reveled for a moment in that feeling of completeness before his hands pulled me down to him. Vince held me in his arms. I could feel his heartbeat against my back, his breath in my ear. We laid there awhile. Our breathing slowed and synced up with one another. A warm peace took residence inside me, and a small smile graced my lips. 

.....end part one

• Like 19
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

As we lay there on our sides, I felt Vince’s hand move down to my ass. He reached down between my cheeks. His fingers found my hole. I sighed with pleasure. “Show me your pussy”, he whispered as he got up onto his knees. I moved one cheek aside and looked over my shoulder at him. I moaned with pleasure as he spread his seed around my swollen pussy lips. He probed my cunt with his thick fingers. I groaned with anticipation as he slowly fingered my well worn hole. His eyes feasted on his good work while he stroked his reviving cock. “Mmmmm...Cum is the best lube”, he said as he brought his now turgid rod to my tender, used hole. I had just been spit fucked and split in half. My fuckhole had been destroyed. And I watched silently as he slid his meat into me again. I could not object, for in this moment, I was his. Fully his. All I could do was lay my head back on my pillow and close my eyes. “Oh, Vince...”, I whimpered once he had travelled fully into me.

Vince was mercifully slow this time. A lazy quiet fuck. He slid in and out of me, his ample load providing the only lubrication. I floated there between heaven and earth. I looked back to him - Here was this massive tattooed god who had ravaged me moments ago now tenderly making love to my pussy. I reached my hand out to him. He leaned down and kissed me deeply, never missing his steady, rhythmic strokes. “You good, baby?”, he asked. I smiled and whispered, “Yes, Daddy”. He smiled back at me. I hadn’t meant to say that. It just came out. And despite him being more than a decade my junior, it felt right. “Take me, Daddy”.

Vince continued his fuck. His right hand pulled my cheek up to give him even fuller access. His left hand reached between my legs and grabbed my soft cock and balls, and stretched them back into his grip. “Who does this belong to?”, he queried. “You, Daddy. It’s all yours, Daddy.” This pleased him, for his tempo quickened. He truly used my junk as a handle: pulling on them as he thrust into me.

After a few minutes, I started to feel real discomfort. His generous cumload had started to run dry and I began to really struggle. I asked if I could have some lube. He said yes and I started reaching for the bottle on the nightstand. He took hold of my wrist and shook his head. “Cum is the best lube, remember?”, he said as he guided my hand to my cock. My mind reeled as I took hold of my dick and started jacking it. “That’s it - get hard for Daddy...that’s right...”, he encouraged me. I was now flat on my back jacking off for this man. Desperately hoping to produce a good load for him - for me. 

He watched over me as I looked into his eyes. My breath grew ragged. My pace quickened. “Daddy?!...DADDY??!”, I pleaded. He brought his hand to my cockhead and said - “Now, boy...cum for Daddy”. And I howled as a came into his hand. Seed flowed out of me in a continuous stream that practically filled his open palm. I shook and strained to give him all the seed there was in me. I had barely taken a breath when I felt him flip me over, flat on the bed. He coated his cock with my cum and slathered the rest onto and into my cunt. And then his full weight was on me and I felt him slide into me yet again. 

Once he was fully in me, I whimpered and shook beneath him. “Shhh...”, he whispered into my ear, “Daddy’s home now...Daddy’s home”. Gone. I was gone. My whole body went limp beneath hm. And his fuck started anew. I lay there, I don’t know for how long, able to only take shallow breaths under the full force of his weight. His arms on my arms, his head on my cheek, his pelvis pumping up and down into me. I was in a blissful state: Present and away. At times I was aware of every hair on his chest as it ground into my back. At times I was floating above it all and observing from afar. I would open my eyes to find darkness and close them to see light. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. I could felt his breath grow shallow and ragged. I felt his body start to tremble. His turgid pole swelling inside me. Vince growled my name. ”Vince...”, I croaked in response. And then, he went stiff, the dam broke once more, and he flooded me yet again. Waves of cum flowing from him to me. His essence making me whole once more.

He stayed there, laying on top of me while afterwards. I could not breathe - but that didn’t seem important, somehow. After awhile, he rolled off of and next to me. I lay there unmoving as he pulled the sheets up over us. He moved to his side and brought me to him, I was little spoon. His left hand felt warm as it embraced my chest. He absently kissed my neck as I drifted off.

....end part two

• Like 14
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

I awoke to the sound of my cell phone buzzing. Checking the time, it was now well into the evening. Bleary eyed, I  stumbled to the shower. The warm water felt wonderful on my skin. As I soaped up, I let my hand travel down to my manhole. I groaned with pleasure as I ran my soapy finger around my swollen pussy lips. My mouth fell open when my finger easily entered my cunt. Yes, I was still gaping. Vince’s THICK Italian sausage had throughly wrecked my cunt. It had been a long, long time since I felt so thoroughly used. I shut my eyes and recalled the anal assault I had taken from Vince; and sighed with satisfaction.

Once I had toweled off and dressed, I scanned my (poorly stocked) refrigerator. “OK - hummus on celery it is!” I was starved. It seems I had burned a lot of calories. I smirked at that thought. Having regained my senses, I picked up my phone. A text had come through from Vince: “Hey - had 2 run - didn’t wannna wake u. U free tomorrow? LMK”. 

“Yes. No plans tomorrow. Same time?”, I replied. Before I had even set the phone down I got his reply: “C U then”. OK, what? Was I crazy for thinking that his instant reply means this guy is into me? I replied with a “👍🏼“.  I slept very well that night and the next morning I did my usual Sunday morning routine. It was a beautiful sunny day and I was in a mood to match. I ran all my errands allowing myself plenty of time to clean the apartment - and myself - and wash the bedding before Vince returned. Three o’clock could not come soon enough. I found myself watching the clock that afternoon with the same permanent smile on my face I had been wearing the whole day.

2:55 PM and he was knocking at my door. (Early!) I opened the door eagerly. There he was again, still pulling off his mask to reveal his own smile. He stepped forward, put his hand on the back of my neck, and kissed me passionately. I melted in his embrace. My god he’s a good kisser. “Wow..”, I murmured before regaining my composure. He smiled his million dollar smile as he stepped inside.

“I had a really good time yesterday”, he offered. “You were amazing”, I replied. He pulled me to him. His right hand sliding down the small of my back and into my shorts. I shuddered at his touch. “You OK down here?”, he asked as his fingers made contact with my fuckhole. “I’m a little tender...”, I replied, my voice trailing off. “Awww...well, let’s see if I can’t make it feel better.” He replied playfully while he lifted and removed my t-shirt. We kissed all the way to the bed. Clothes coming off en route. 

We tumbled to the bed together. Kissing and  exploring each others’ bodies. He lay me down on my back and raised my legs up, expertly sliding a pillow under the small of my back. I grabbed my ankles instinctively. He held my gaze until only his jet black hair was visible to me and his lips made contact with my pussy. I felt his tongue swab my cunt, over and over. Like a salve. I moaned from the sensation. He was eating me out and laying down layer upon thick layer of saliva. 

He moved up to me and kissed me once more. “Tell Daddy what you want.”, he asked while kissing my neck. “I want you Daddy...I want...I need you inside me”. I felt his cock make contact with my cunt. His plum sized cockhead sliding up and down my crack. I could feel my cock drip with anticipation. “Are you ready?”, he asked earnestly. I nodded. “Look into my eyes, boy”. he said softly. At hearing that, I felt a long string of precum flowed out of me and into my belly. I opened my eyes and looked deeply into his. I felt his fat cock press against my cunt and then the slow motion plunge of his entry. My mouth hung open, slack jawed, as he journeyed into me. I whimpered with pleasure as he traveled deeper and deeper. Until he was fully inside me. “Daddy’s home...again”, he uttered just as our lips met. We kissed a long time while held very still inside me - giving me time to adjust...to relax. Once he felt my body and my hole soften, he started to fuck me.

Long luxurious slow strokes ensued. I was crawling up the wall as every thrust massaged my prostate - making me pour forth more and more crystal clear precum. He noticed this and touched his finger to my belly. He took a taste, “Mmmm...sweet, like nectar”. He wet his finger once gain and glazed my lips, then sealed it with a kiss. He was right, it was sweet. Delicious actually. I had not been one to produce much precum at all, and here he had drawn a pool of it from me. 

“Going a little dry,” he announced as he pulled slowly out of me - and with that he scooped up all the pre I had been leaking and coated his cock with it before plunging back into me again. “Yesss....much better” he hissed as he resumed his fuck. Once again, my mind was blown. I had never known a man with greater fuckskill in my life. And believe me: that’s saying something.

At this point he picked up his pace. I reached for the poppers, he nodded his approval. I took several long deep hits and passed him the bottle. He did the same and with that, it was game on. That warm, familiar feeling spread through us both. The pace resumed unabated. It was glory. My now softened cock jiggled and shook on my belly. My pussy mapping every contour of his glorious cock with each stroke. I never wanted it to end. But after awhile, I felt the change rushing through him. Every muscle in his body tightened, his face grimaced, his eyes bore into mine, “I’m. Gonna....Cum..”  he announced; barely containing himself. “Yes! Please breed me, Daddy! Cum in me!”, I begged. Then, with a guttural yell, he shot his DNA into me once more. Over and over I felt his thick cock paint my cunt white. Filling me with precious, sacred cum.

He froze there, over me. And then, I felt something else rapidly building in me; I started to shake, my torso constricted, my hands gripped his neck. I managed to shout, “Vince? Vince! VIIIIIINCE!!!” And then a thunderbolt shot through me and with a battle cry I felt my now suddenly rock hard cock spasm as I shot my first ever hands-free load. Rope after rope of cum shot out of me onto my chest and his. My whole body spasmed and shook. Vince’s still hard cock was still inside me and felt my pussy spasm around him - as if milking him for more. He dove his mouth onto mine, my cum plastering us together. And he fucked me yet again. It was more than I could take. More than I could conceive. Once again, his rail splitter was piston fucking my ravaged cunt. It didn’t take long before he once again delivered his precious cargo into me.

Finally, he collapsed onto me. Both of us covered in sweat and cum. He lay on me a long while. My arms embracing him. We partially caught our breath as he fell down beside me. We rested there together.  Time was suspended as we reveled in the feeling of completeness each of us had gifted the other. I grabbed a bottle of water I had set on the nightstand, took a long drink and passed it to him. He finished it and tossed the bottle aside. I snuggled up to him; my left arm draped across his broad chest, my head lay on his shoulder. I could feel his generous load start to drool out of my once again gaping cunt and down my right cheek. I closed my eyes and allowed this feeling wash over me. 

As I lay there processing what had happened, summoning my courage to ask him, he stole my thunder: Pulling me even closer to him, he told me he’d like to see me again...”Maybe make it a regular thing?”, he suggested. That same smile I had worn all day retuned,“Yeah...yes, Vince; I’d really like that”. 

It seems 2021 promises to be a much better year.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3