Random truck sex

meatmonkey

Do any guys here like getting fucked in their trucks. I finally broke in my new truck and got fucked in the back seat. By  a hot mexican guy that spoke a little English but he tore my ass up. He fucked liked an animal my hole is still sore

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 7bb86 said:

Wer in uk lad

I used to cruise a lorry lay-by in Suffolk called Barton Mills. It was near two American airbases, too, so I used to get a fair bit of trucker cock, but far more US airmen cock! I don’t know what it’s like now. 

I now have an apartment in MediaCity in Manchester. There is apparently some good fun to be had (or was pre-covid) at a lorry park in Trafford, but I can’t comment on that from personal experience. 

I hear that there are 5,000 trucks stopped at the UK border in Dover/Folkstone unable to cross...

If it wasn't for Tier-4 lockdown it did occur to me it could be worth a trip to provide some Christmas relief... but the reality of truckers being stuck on an airfield for days without access to toilets or showers may not live up to the fantasy... 

• Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/24/2020 at 10:59 PM, meatmonkey said:

Do any guys here like getting fucked in their trucks. I finally broke in my new truck and got fucked in the back seat. By  a hot mexican guy that spoke a little English but he tore my ass up. He fucked liked an animal my hole is still sore

Love getting fucked in my truck and love fucking guys in it as well. I have a king cab truck and that was kind of in my mind when I got it. And yeah...Mexican guys are hot fucks!

On 12/25/2020 at 7:23 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

I hear that there are 5,000 trucks stopped at the UK border in Dover/Folkstone unable to cross...

If it wasn't for Tier-4 lockdown it did occur to me it could be worth a trip to provide some Christmas relief... but the reality of truckers being stuck on an airfield for days without access to toilets or showers may not live up to the fantasy... 

Hahaha man I had the same thoughts when I saw the pictures of thousands of trucks. So many hot and horny straight truckers stuck there with the need to get serviced! I would have loved to be the service whore for all those truckers...so many of them from Eastern Europe 😉 Must have been a lot of frustration!

Actually the thought that they probably wouldn't have been able to shower for a couple of days and having to sweat into the same clothes would have made me even randier...Mmm

• Like 1