Best cities for anon hotel breeding

Dexus

What would be your top few cities in the world for taking anon hotel loads?

New York City (if staying in the right part of Manhattan) I feel I could have guys come and go from my hotel for anon loads at any time of the day or night. I have also found Paris and Melbourne both good places to wait naked, ass up in my hotel ready to offer my hole. Always guaranteed horny men will stop by. 

Not all obvious choices are necessarily the best cities though. For example, I found Berlin a great place to go out and find sex (clubs, bars, etc.) but pretty poor when it comes to hooking up at my hotel or the apps etc. Sydney also not great despite its reputation as a real gay destination.

What are you fav destinations for anon hotel sex?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Hairybttmcub43 said:

I’ve traveled to both San Francisco and Chicago and Chicago is winner for ass up hotel loads.  Was in Chicago last year for Christmas and spend one day taking loads, got 5 during the day and another 5 that Evening 

Which hotels in chicago work best for you? My biz keeps me in large hotels that require key cards to get to the rooms.

2 hours ago, atllkg said:

Which hotels in chicago work best for you? My biz keeps me in large hotels that require key cards to get to the rooms.

Yeah the key card/ restricted entry for hotels is a pain when it comes to just being an anonymous cumdump or having a fuck party in your room.  And it's not like hotel websites advertise easy entry to their floors 

• Like 2

On 12/26/2020 at 10:08 PM, Dexus said:

What would be your top few cities in the world for taking anon hotel loads?

New York City (if staying in the right part of Manhattan) I feel I could have guys come and go from my hotel for anon loads at any time of the day or night. I have also found Paris and Melbourne both good places to wait naked, ass up in my hotel ready to offer my hole. Always guaranteed horny men will stop by. 

Not all obvious choices are necessarily the best cities though. For example, I found Berlin a great place to go out and find sex (clubs, bars, etc.) but pretty poor when it comes to hooking up at my hotel or the apps etc. Sydney also not great despite its reputation as a real gay destination.

What are you fav destinations for anon hotel sex?

Completely agree Melbourne is heaps better than Sydney for being a hotel cum dump. Adelaide is another pleasant surprise, but key to my success is picking a hotel in a central location with open lift access - seem to spend ages looking for that combination! 

• Like 1

I’ve been lucky when I’ve traveled in San Diego, Washington, New Orleans, Chicago, Orlando, FortLauderdale, Atlanta, Charlotte, and Raleigh. Agree with key card elevator issue. It has meant that I have to meet guys in the lobby to bring them up to my room. But it’s still pretty anonymous. It’s not like we’re going to see each other ever again after they bred my ass. 

Since I spend 10-12 nights/month in hotel rooms, I've found that in larger cities (NYC, Chicago, Miami, etc) it's almost harder to hookup.  Hookup sites and apps in larger cities have hundreds of guys logged in at any given time.  It almost seems like there are too many choices and guys don't want to commit, in case someone better logs on in a few minutes.  I have much better luck in smaller cities (Indianapolis, Columbus, Kansas City, etc).  

The hotel location plays a big factor too.  Large downtown hotels usually don't have easy parking, but the ones a little further out usually will.  And of course, there's the whole elevator access problem.  I have a lot of success in downtown hotels on weekdays during the day.  All the working married/partnered guys are eager to get off quickly and efficiently, and they seem to prefer an anon situation. 

There's no easy way to bypass the keycard elevator access.  I'm more than willing to meet a guy in the lobby, but sometimes they insist on totally anon.  I've placed a duplicate room key in lobby restrooms by taping the key to the underside of the toilet paper dispenser in one of the stalls.  Not a good solution if you're looking to take multiple loads though.  

• Like 1