Best cities for anon hotel breeding

Dexus

I have had incredible anon hotel sex in San Francisco downtown, San Diego hotel row, wash DC, NYC  midtown.   Pretty much have had great success anywhere I’ve traveled, just have to find the right hotel with ez elevator access, parking, and app for making connections.  Bbrt doesn’t work everywhere, a4a and grindr are good apps as back up. 

On 12/27/2020 at 12:08 AM, Dexus said:

What would be your top few cities in the world for taking anon hotel loads?

New York City (if staying in the right part of Manhattan) I feel I could have guys come and go from my hotel for anon loads at any time of the day or night. I have also found Paris and Melbourne both good places to wait naked, ass up in my hotel ready to offer my hole. Always guaranteed horny men will stop by. 

Not all obvious choices are necessarily the best cities though. For example, I found Berlin a great place to go out and find sex (clubs, bars, etc.) but pretty poor when it comes to hooking up at my hotel or the apps etc. Sydney also not great despite its reputation as a real gay destination.

What are you fav destinations for anon hotel sex?

Which hotels in Melbourne?

4 hours ago, ausbot79 said:

Which hotels in Melbourne?

Rydges in the CBD is good as anyone can access the lifts. Crowne Plaza also great for easy access (but not so great for foot traffic being on the edge of the CBD and a good distance from the known gay neighbourhoods).

On 12/27/2020 at 8:18 AM, latinocumwhore1 said:

Yeah the key card/ restricted entry for hotels is a pain when it comes to just being an anonymous cumdump or having a fuck party in your room.  And it's not like hotel websites advertise easy entry to their floors 

In San Francisco, the Parc 55 hotel was the "go to" for cumdumps and group events because you didn't need a key card to access floors, even relatively late.  I don't know if that's changed since COVID.

Then as far as motels, the Travelodge on Market and Bay Bridge Inn are cumdump favorites because they are pretty central and you can access any room from the parking lot.  Beck's in the Castro won't work for that unless your room is on the ground floor, because they have locked gates at the stairs to the upper levels.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Most major cities are great.  Staying in the downtown areas at hotels that do not require keys for the elevators have made it simple.  In Chicago I prefer the Hilton on S Michigan and in San Francisco the Hilton near Union Square as both are large hotels with lots of activity.  Covid has unfortunately impacted both hotels. 

Guest PlowMyField
On 12/27/2020 at 8:03 AM, atllkg said:

Which hotels in chicago work best for you? My biz keeps me in large hotels that require key cards to get to the rooms.

Heart O Chicago in Edgewater still uses physical keys for the rooms. I'll get a room a dn duct tape the latch. Last time I was there I got 10 loads in 5hrs

Guest faggotbitchboi

In London the President Hotel off Russell Square, the Holiday Inn Vauxhall or the IBIS Earls Court have all been places where I've taken multiple anon loads in a session, no key card required so could be face down ass up for breeding.  On a good day/night session I've taken 10 - 15 loads each time.  Not sure if they've updated their lift access during COVID. 

On 12/30/2020 at 12:11 PM, PlowMyField said:

Heart O Chicago in Edgewater still uses physical keys for the rooms. I'll get a room a dn duct tape the latch. Last time I was there I got 10 loads in 5hrs

I still have to head over there to be an all night cumdump (since Steamworks remains closed). Sometimes the weather doesn't cooperate. sometimes it looks like several guys are out there on the same night looking for the same thing. I know anyplace can be a dice throw but if I'm going to pay $100 for a night I want my chances at taking loads to be their best

I've had luck in almost every major city in the USA and a number of places around the world. I have found that many of the hotels that require key access to elevators can be worked around by having the top wait until someone else gets on who is staying there and they can activate the elevator with their card - all the guy has to do then is punch in the floor. Some hotels have executive floors that require key access - I try not to stay on those, but once in a while it happens. If I find myself on one of those, I ask the top to get off on the floor below, find the stairs and walk up - they CANNOT lock the door to any floor from the stairs - it's against fire code.

For the door, I do something that you might find useful - especially if I cannot simply jar the door slightly - some are SO heavy that they won't stay open. If that's the case, or if I'm at a sleazy motel (doors open to the outside), I always have a roll of  2 inch wide gaff tape and some extra old hotel key cards. Cover a couple of the key cards with the gaff tape so that they are completely covered. Then, lay them one at a time on the desk or table and take four strips of gaff tape that are much longer than the key cards and tape each card to two of the strips. Open the door to your room, and place one of the taped up key cards against the area of the door where the cut out holes/slots are for where the deadbolt slides into, etc. and cover them completely. At this point, you may be able to simply close the door, and it will just pull open and push closed easily with no fuss. If so, the door will look closed and locked, but will actually stay unlocked and tops can easily enter the room, dump their loads and then head out.

I've attached some pics to illustrate... in this instance, I've only used one card and taped it to the metal area of the door jam. Other times, I've used a thickness of two cards; and still at other times, I've used both... one on the door jam, and the other taped over the deadbolt and other mechanism on the actual door to hold them back. 

The gaff tape is the BEST type of tape to use - it sticks to just about anything, holds really well, and will come off easily without making any marks or leaving any residue. It can be easily ordered off of Amazon.

IMG_8374.jpg.f50369e4d0f823ea4a6718af170e8650.jpgIMG_8375.jpg.0962e1899a2e9856bdea4affabb513e0.jpgIMG_8376.jpg.ffe93c60c523afb11bd72cb45348f014.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I have to agree with New Orleans. I went there late last year with a bud and there were SO many guys on Grindr looking to hook up it was crazy. Needless to say I found ways to get "separated" from my buddy (whoops) so I could hook up with guys who were looking. I have no problems doing anon hookups with guys at hotels and was in paradise as there were so many guys looking to fuck or get fucked. That was fine for me as the clubs and Bourbon Street were so packed and I was looking more to have sex than get drunk. Hotter still, most of the guys wanted bare just like I did...took and gave more loads than I could count and had a lot of fun including two three ways and one group fuck that was hot as shit.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

On 12/29/2020 at 8:38 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

I have traveled to different cities and had some luck . The best ones were in Indianapolis and Rochester . If  I look for kinky sex, I think Portland was the best for that, I had some wild times there

Where have you stayed in Indianapolis? I usually try my luck on the south side of town, with mixed results.