Best cities for anon hotel breeding

Dexus

Hotel on Flight School, that is south west of Indy. I usually go on Labor day Saturday and get 3 or 4 loads. When you get older, that number is good because most guys want 18yr old twinks. 

One year I had a BBC, he fucked be in different positions, basically spun me around on his cock like a wheel. I was on the bed all the time and hit every spot inside me for an hour, he never shot but there was plenty pre-cum

Another year I had a guy that was the last, he came a ton in my ass and  played in my sloppy ass while I jerked off, I came so hard I couldn't walk right after

• Upvote 1

Interesting question- I’m wondering if it depends on how easy it is to access gay sex in other ways.  For example, is the reason that New York is so good for hotel sex because there are very few if any gay venues where you can just show up and have sex, eg: cruise bars, saunas, etc?  Basically, private meets are your only option...

Conversely, in locations with a large number of such venues, hotel sex is less popular because guys have so many other options... Sydney, for example?  Certainly my last pre-COVID visit to Gran Canaria seemed to prove this last point- very little hotel sex, because guys were out and about busy fucking elsewhere.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2020 at 11:26 PM, Dexus said:

Rydges in the CBD is good as anyone can access the lifts. Crowne Plaza also great for easy access (but not so great for foot traffic being on the edge of the CBD and a good distance from the known gay neighbourhoods).

Thanks Dexus, I’ll be sure to book one of those on my next visit

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PARTYPIGBEAR
On 12/30/2020 at 12:11 PM, PlowMyField said:

Heart O Chicago in Edgewater still uses physical keys for the rooms. I'll get a room a dn duct tape the latch. Last time I was there I got 10 loads in 5hrs

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE. ALWAYS SEEMS SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING ON AT THIS MOTEL. I AM AWARE THERE SEVERAL SITES/APPS UTILIZED TO GET THE MESSAGE OUT WHEN SOMEONE OS ACTIVELY LOOKING.  JUST BE VIGILANT AND IM SURE YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. BETTER YET, GET A ROOM YOURSELF!!  IM SURE IT WILL BE A SUCCESS. 

On 1/6/2021 at 4:52 AM, MattDillan said:

Any Red Roof Inn in DC or near BWI- directly from their car to my hole.  Washington Plaza hotel is good also, as shown in my pic.large.188C97AC-F94F-4983-A858-8C4D3E41E0D3.jpeg.c2743825ac3a47b3321d4c3484de58a4.jpeg

I’ve had good luck at the BWI Red Roof Plus.  Great place for taking anonymous loads.  Also had good luck at the Doubletree there - at the time a side entrance could be accessed without a key (keycard access was off/not working).  I took 8 loads in a matter of about 2-1/2 hours there one evening, including this massive and gorgeous cock. 

09FA4E40-7780-403E-BD07-6BA5D46018D4.jpeg

• Like 2

On 29/12/2020 at 9:27 AM, timfreo said:

Rydges Melbourne on Exhibition st is a good CBD gangbang hotel. No key card access needed. Agree, for all its reputation, Sydney is absolutely shit for hotel breedings

The absolute worst. I've never been to a really successful one. Melbourne though. Absolutely amazing. City east motel at Collingwood has seen me take many a load.

I usually stay at Marriott for all Business Trips and usually have a very easy time getting guys to my room. I have noticed that Residence INN's require Key Card access to all entry's, Courtyard Marriott does not require key card access. I was in Tucson a couple weeks again and hand all the cock and cum that I could take, BBC, BWC, Hispanic cut and uncut.