Best cities for anon hotel breeding

Dexus

On 2/3/2021 at 2:47 AM, PARTYPIGBEAR said:

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE. ALWAYS SEEMS SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING ON AT THIS MOTEL. I AM AWARE THERE SEVERAL SITES/APPS UTILIZED TO GET THE MESSAGE OUT WHEN SOMEONE OS ACTIVELY LOOKING.  JUST BE VIGILANT AND IM SURE YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. BETTER YET, GET A ROOM YOURSELF!!  IM SURE IT WILL BE A SUCCESS. 

+1 for the Heart. I used to live 10min WALK from it, hehe.

Also, 2 gay clubs are just up the street. So if you're up for having a drink, fun in a back alley, with your room in walking distance, it's all doable at the Heart.

Just know that the Heart is far from the West side. Few west side guys will drive / Lyft there. Still, it's plenty close to "Boys town" and near gayborhoods.

In the Netherlands we have a wide range of hotels along the highways (Mostley van der Valk hotels). these hotels near highways are used regularly for quick hotel sex by straight guys, hookers, gay men. one of the places (Hotel vd Valk Schiphol near Amsterdam) is also well known for the gangbang party's. there was a lot of complaining about that place in particular in the news 😂

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, alwaysready said:

i think parliament house has closed permanently

Yeah it is so sad. That was a total institution. I hear the owner is looking for a new venue to reopen however not sure if it will be a full on motel/club/bar or just a bar

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2021 at 7:51 PM, browsernmob said:

Houston, Nashville, Denver are all good cities for taking anon loads, but oddly enough I got the most anon loads in one night in....get this....Jackson, MS.   Those boys know how to breed!

What hotel/motel?  I'm heading to MS this spring or summer, maybe I should go to Jackson!

Guest faggotbitchboi

If you're in London, UK...the IBIS Hotel Earls Court has always been good to me with on average 6 - 12 loads a night when whoring my ass out.  No key cards were required, I just wonder if during the lockdowns this has changed. I love a proper old fashioned key, so much better.

I'm travelling a lot for work, but lately mostly to Paris, and generally stay at the CDG airport hotels. Almost all of the hotels (in general Accor chain hotels) there (annoyingly) require a key card to even get to the upper floors (with exception of Hilton hotel). So I found myself going downstairs a few times to pick up hook-ups. This usually is a very high threshold for most. However, the upside of this area is the high number of flight/cabin crews.

In general, I've noticed that it was relatively easier to find sex dates within crew hotels. I think in 70% of the time I was looking for a hook-up I was able to do so. At least at the larger international airports. The last time I had a hook-up there was especially hot when the hook-up invited a coworker to join in. 

So now I'm only booking hotels in crew hotels when travelling for work 🙂 (unless I find a good accessible gay area somewhere) 

Edited by bisexualguy1978
typos

On 12/27/2020 at 8:18 AM, Hairybttmcub43 said:

I’ve traveled to both San Francisco and Chicago and Chicago is winner for ass up hotel loads.  Was in Chicago last year for Christmas and spend one day taking loads, got 5 during the day and another 5 that Evening 

Agree with you about Chicago!  Fun city!

• Upvote 1

On 12/26/2020 at 9:08 AM, Dexus said:

New York City (if staying in the right part of Manhattan) I feel I could have guys come and go from my hotel for anon loads at any time of the day or night.

What area(s) of Manhattan would you recommend?  I know of a couple hotels that don't require key card access for their elevators, one on 27th and one on W 42nd. Planning to spend a weekend ass-up in the city later this summer so any recommendations would be appreciated!

• Upvote 1

On 1/11/2021 at 11:59 AM, theplayerking said:

Don’t think NYC is great for hotel sex. I see ads on BBRT for guys in hotel rooms, but when I ask how many loads they have, they’re not getting a lot of action. New Yorkers, especially Manhattanites, are super picky. 

Too many men are picky period. They come up with reason after reason about not having sex.

On 2/4/2021 at 4:54 PM, TheHole said:

Most cities - Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Ft Lauderdale - are good for 6-12 loads.

Good for certain types of guys, ONLY. Not everyone who sets up a room situation is going to have guys come. Only certain height, weight, and age. Sometimes exclusions by skin color too. 

+1

I've had poor luck in NYC.  When in the NorthEast,  Boston is much more fun despite Bostonians being known as "prudes" 😛 ... many would travel for a fuck b/c despite the bad traffic b/c the city is  pretty tightly laid out, or I would find a bottom nearby more than willing.

Dallas is only doable with a car or a guy willing to travel 1hr b/c of the terrible traffic and sprawl IMO.  Or maybe I stayed at the wrong hotel 🙂

Chicago is always lots of fun on the North and West sides, like a lot of folks have said.

Edited by chipygmalion80
explaning better

In this day and age with the hookup apps, online websites and Doublelist, (God, I miss Craigslist) any big city should be excellent. The most important factor is being in an area that has lots of foot or car traffic. Easy, quick access. And most of all, elevators that don't require a keycard. I always avoid the larger hotels or chains. They normally have elevator security. Or locked entry doors after 11pm or Midnight. I like some of the cheaper motels with outside room entrances. Makes it easy for guys to park at your door. Or Uber right to your door. No nosey hotel staff to walk past. Makes for quick and easy anonymous "in and out" service. 
In NYC, I like Midtown/Hells Kitchen area. But, getting a hotel a few blocks away from Times Sq. makes it easier. Or near the gay areas of town. 
Las Vegas is great. But stay away from the big hotels on the strip. They're difficult for locals and people staying at different hotels to get to you quickly and easily. Especially, now that so many Vegas hotels charge for parking. 
Military base towns are great. I've had great luck in San Diego and Norfolk, Virginia, near the Naval Bases. 
New Orleans is awesome! Ft. Lauderdale, West Hollywood and Hollywood, San Francisco, Chicago have all been great to me. 
In Europe, I've had great luck in Amsterdam, Berlin, Cologne, Paris and London. As always, just make sure it's easy access for your "guests". 
I use the same system that someone explained in great detail, earlier in this post, of using Gaffers Tape or Duct Tape and old room cards to cover the door latch holes. I find just leaving the door cracked open brings a knock from hotel maids and hotel security to alert you that your door is unsecured.
That's another reason for not staying at a larger hotel that may have a super sophisticated security system, that alerts hotel security that your door is unsecured. 
There's nothing I love more than being ass up, face down in a hotel room as guy after guy anonymously comes, cums and goes all night long. 
Have fun! 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2