Best cities for anon hotel breeding

Dexus

On 3/27/2021 at 9:18 AM, bentover4u1972 said:

What area(s) of Manhattan would you recommend?  I know of a couple hotels that don't require key card access for their elevators, one on 27th and one on W 42nd. Planning to spend a weekend ass-up in the city later this summer so any recommendations would be appreciated!

What hotels do you mean in NYC on 27th Street and W. 42nd Street? Always curious to learn from others' experience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/27/2020 at 4:18 PM, latinocumwhore1 said:

Yeah the key card/ restricted entry for hotels is a pain when it comes to just being an anonymous cumdump or having a fuck party in your room.  And it's not like hotel websites advertise easy entry to their floors 

Wouldn’t that be awesome!

along with what sort of shower a hotel room has - shower hose please - everytine

On 12/28/2020 at 3:21 PM, AusCumJunkie said:

Completely agree Melbourne is heaps better than Sydney for being a hotel cum dump. Adelaide is another pleasant surprise, but key to my success is picking a hotel in a central location with open lift access - seem to spend ages looking for that combination! 

Recommendations?

also since the demise of club80 😞 .... 

San Antinio was hopping in 2010. Took several loads on my 21st birthday. Just day drank in the hotel in between guys. 

Fairbanks is good too. Lots of tourist husbands shelling out cash but getting no putang. That plus the Military base makes it a pretty great spot. 

NYC ... the Standard Hotel over the high line ..first night. I just followed a couple to their room from the lobby acting drunk and asked if they needed any help with their fucking? They took my up on it and we put on a very public display above the park. Second day after a run along the river and park invited a stranger to help with post workout stretching in my room with the open shower and got dirty getting clean. That night met the valet after his shift was up and he invited his two buddies to join in some rather righteous smoke and orgy fun. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 4/5/2021 at 7:23 AM, Littlebill77 said:

Recommendations?

also since the demise of club80 😞 .... 

Melbourne: Rydges on Exhibition St + InterCon Rialto on Collins St are good options with no key cards for lift access. 

Yeah, Club 80 was my fave bb venue, such a shame it’s gone.

• Thanks 2

Guest Cumhose
On 4/6/2021 at 11:55 PM, AusCumJunkie said:

Melbourne: Rydges on Exhibition St + InterCon Rialto on Collins St are good options with no key cards for lift access. 

Yeah, Club 80 was my fave bb venue, such a shame it’s gone.

God I wanna visit Australia so bad.

6 hours ago, Cumhose said:

God I wanna visit Australia so bad.

The good news is that, until you can visit, 5% of the Australian population lives outside Australia. Most places you go in the world there are Aussies to fuck. We are everywhere.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 2:54 PM, TheHole said:

Most cities - Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Ft Lauderdale - are good for 6-12 loads. But 24 hours in Sugar Land, Texas netted me 39. Rednecks, BBC, Latinos, Middle Easterners. It was mind blowing. My hole was swollen, bruised and sore.

36 hours in Tucson, AZ and I was filled with 42 loads...sometimes the medium sized cities are the best

• Piggy 1

On 12/28/2020 at 10:45 AM, flexbtm said:

I’ve been lucky when I’ve traveled in San Diego, Washington, New Orleans, Chicago, Orlando, FortLauderdale, Atlanta, Charlotte, and Raleigh. Agree with key card elevator issue. It has meant that I have to meet guys in the lobby to bring them up to my room. But it’s still pretty anonymous. It’s not like we’re going to see each other ever again after they bred my ass. 

What hotels in Raleigh?