CNC R*PE PLAY GROUP

brianthor69

I know this isn't for everyone, but I wanted to share a bit for those interested. A few years back I was in Phoenix for work. I got to my hotel about 4am nd was really horny. I got on A4A and found a guy a few miles away going for a bike ride. He hit me up and said he would ride over if I would bottom. I hopped in the shower, quick water bottle douch, and was ready. It was a dark room no names hook up. He was very hung and uncut. He wanted me to deepthroat him but he was just too big. Eventually he put on  condom and fucked me and left. About a year later I was back for work and I see his profile again. I hit him up and he says he is going on a ride with friends so I would have to make it worth his time. He tells me he is into cnc forced play. So I agree he can be rough and do what he wants. I was really turned on by the idea. I cracked the door and just got in bed and waited. The whole time my mind is on anal. When he got to the room he pulled me out of the bed and started trying to throat fuck me. He gave us both lots of hits of poppers and finally got tht cock down my throat. Finally he bent me over and shoved it in so hard and fast it hurt. He lasted about 10 pumps dumped his load and left. 

So a few weeks later I share that story with a girl thats a good friend. She puts me in touch with a girl that organizes CNC rape play for girls. After a few chats she agreed to help me set up a group for guys in Phx. I messaged the guy on A4A and asked for a lunch date. I told him about what I wanted to do and he agreed to be a part of the group. He found another top guy and we had our first rape date. It was pretty simple they fucked me in a motel in phx. Now our group has 4 "rapists" and we take on new bottoms all the time. We have a 5 page application with a legal waiver. I screen every bottom before we play. We really try to cater to the bottoms fetish, but also push his comfort zone. We had one guy who wanted to be zip tied and raped. We had him show up at an ols farm and 2 tops used about 50 zip ties on his whole body before they raped his ass and left. 

So any guys interested around phx let me know. We are very safe and everyone gets introduced a few times before we play. This weekend we are having a group meet and greet in Mesa. There will be lots of playing but no new guys will be involved in the rough play. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Consensual Non-Consent.

It can be very hot, but make sure you understand what you are getting yourself into. Some guys can take it further than the recipient may like. You may have fantasies in your head, but you have to remember the other guy(s) does/do too, and he/they may go in a direction you hadn't counted on.

• Like 1

Guest Somebody

LOL, I too was wondering what "CNC" meant in this context.  As a former manufacturing engineer, CNC stands for Computer Numerical Controlled -- as in machining metal parts -- and I couldn't get mentally past that.

On 12/26/2020 at 12:54 PM, brianthor69 said:

We have a 5 page application with a legal waiver.

I’m very interested in how this waiver is constructed. I’m not an attorney, but my understanding is that courts have generally held to a standard that consent for sexual contact means a person can rescind consent at any point. If so, a waiver that allowed a man to perform an act on another man nonconsensually would be unenforceable and provide no protection to the Top should the bottom decide to take action if the encounter goes sour. I imagine your 5-page application is designed to weed out all but the most serious applicants, but it still sounds fraught with risk.

Enticing, but risky.

Yeah, I'm not anywhere near the Pheonix area, but the idea intrigues me.  I have both interest and concern about the whole process.  

Part of entering the fetish community in general was my understanding of how to separate fantasy from (potential) reality.  Any guy I do fetish play with will not have the exact same idea of what that play entails.  This kind of rough play, while hot, is rife with the potential to escalate out of control.  It's not something I'd entertain with someone(s) I'm not already familiar with.  

Do you incorporate safe words or safe signals in your CNC play - and, if so, is that stated in this waiver?  As ErosWired implies above, there has to be some type of "out" (for either party) if limits are exceeded past what one is willing to tolerate.  

As much as I wouldn't want to involve actual legal counsel for something like this, I'd actually lean toward it just for some level of understanding of the potential risks and pitfalls.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2020 at 8:54 AM, brianthor69 said:

We have a 5 page application with a legal waiver.

I’d love to see your application and waiver. I fuck with some Tops that have a rape fetish or into rape play, but it really just boils down to aggressive fucking mixed with some rough play and dom-sub verbal. Only one dude I know was heavy into BDSM and CNC. The man was a true sex artist. Sessions got pretty heavy and my first time with him, I needed considerable aftercare. Stupid me thought I was man enough to handle the heat he was gonna bring down on me and agreed to not have a safe word. I’ve been sexually assaulted before and this was worst in most respects. He did have a one page “agreement” form, including an area for a third party witness to sign. 

• Like 1

On 12/29/2020 at 2:01 PM, ErosWired said:

I imagine your 5-page application is designed to weed out all but the most serious applicants, but it still sounds fraught with risk.

I'm sure no one thinks it's a legally-binding document. As you suggest, it would be a way to make sure the candidate knows the parameters of the proposal and to gauge his actual level of desire for it to happen.

2 hours ago, CumBustion said:

I’ve been sexually assaulted before and this was worst in most respects.

Please feel under no obligation to reply, but what did he do to you that was worse than sexual assault? If you are able to characterize it that way, would it not simply qualify - since you had no safe word to stop it - as an actual rape?

That’s the whole edgy/iffy exciting/dangerous thing about this concentrated form of Power Exchange we’re discussing: It provides an opportunity for submissive men to expose themselves to an enhanced level of vulnerability and access to a rarified depth of subspace/humiliation/degradation, but it also provides an opportunity for select Dominants to indulge in impulses that would in any other context be unacceptable because of their potential harm. This is an ideal situation for the sexual psychopath and the true rapist, who can then perpetrate their offenses under the color of ‘play’ without fear of reprisal. Worse, formal agreements may actually encourage more extreme acts than they might have done by applying the veneer of “You asked for this, faggot” to anything they might imagine.

Yes, this describes a worst-case scenario, and men like @brianthor69 and his group are obviously sane and responsible players who simply enjoy and practice this as an enriching alternative in their sexual lives. I commend them for their thoroughness and caution - it’s in line with the best practices and safe-and-sane ethos followed by those in the the BDSM lifestyle. But the risk is real, and I would be interested in knowing how you feel about this in light of the experience you relate in your post.

You can not give your consent away in the US even with a contract as the legal system will throw it out of court. There is always buyers remorse when things go sideways. This has always been a big problem in the BDSM community. 

• 2 weeks later...