Castration desires

timfreo

• 2 weeks later...

if i had it done, i would have my dick removed to, and have the surgery to make a real pussy.  i am total bottom and always fantacize im a woman when men fuck me,  it would be exciting with a real pussy

• 2 months later...
On 12/26/2020 at 10:30 PM, timfreo said:

I've had a desire to be castrated for as long as I can remember. For me, it's always been associated with being owned, collared by a Dominant Man.  

My balls are unaturally large. I'd love them to be removed, preferably in a Ritual . And fully gone too, not just my testes but the whole sack. Fully smooth from the base of my cock back to my fuckhole.  The result looks so sexy, so beautiful too. 

images - 2020-09-09T132935.212.jpeg

images - 2020-11-13T073726.861~2.jpeg

absolutely beautiful, would love to have it done to me

• 3 months later...

It’s certainly crossed my mind to be castrated. Though I haven’t actively pursued it, I wouldn’t mind it either  

I have no desire to procreate whatsoever.  I also have no need for any extra testosterone. I never use my cock and it’s pretty small as I stay in chastity. It would look nice having a tiny ‘cock’ and no balls, I think. Definitely symbolic of my faggot nature. 

I don’t know if I’d do it alone though. Haha. I would need serious convincing and corruption to go through with it, but surely a possibility. 

• Like 3

my owner would have gotten me castrated years ago but he wanted me to have access to lots of random anonymous loads from men in the bathhouse. besides when he whores me out in Thailand, the bathhouse is where I get my biggest number of loads dumped inside me by anonymous strangers. he wants me to be a “freak tranny”, skinny with no cock, no balls and no tits

• Like 6

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Castration is certainly a permanent choice.  It is one I made nearly 10 years ago.  And, much like getting knocked up, one for which I have no regrets.  The empty sack and tiny cock between my legs remains a physical sign I am, as desired, neither man nor woman...but a EUNUCH.  The changes to my body and mind have been amazing.   In fact, I even developed natural tits....now highly tatted with queer/sexual tats.    Always glad to share info with those who are serious about this path.

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2020 at 5:30 PM, timfreo said:

I've had a desire to be castrated for as long as I can remember. For me, it's always been associated with being owned, collared by a Dominant Man.  

My balls are unaturally large. I'd love them to be removed, preferably in a Ritual . And fully gone too, not just my testes but the whole sack. Fully smooth from the base of my cock back to my fuckhole.  The result looks so sexy, so beautiful too. 

Absolutely beautiful love to have mine taken the same way 

• Like 1

Iv seriously been wanting my balls removed then maybe full sex change i want a vagina not a penis!!!! Its totally useless to me and since i dress female they are in my way 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

l would love to remove your cock and balls myself, then make you eat them, or feed them to a hungry dog.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 2
  • Haha 1