Castration desires

timfreo

On 12/12/2023 at 5:08 PM, ObedientChaser said:

I volunteer since I would love to feed hungry dogs with useless parts of mine.

About a decade ago, there was a Japanese performance artist who had his cock and balls removed, and then had a chef cook them, and his cooked cock and balls were served to some paying customers.  The cutting off of his cock and balls were legal, as was the eating of them , so authorities eventually let it go.  

The customers said his cock and balls tasted like pork, but they liked eating his tender, moist balls more, as his penis was rather crunchy from all the blood vessels running through it.  The chef said if he had it to do again, he'd have cooked the penis low and slow.

After cutting the genitals into thin slices, Sugiyama used a portable gas stove to fry them with mushrooms and parsley. The meat turned out to be very hard to chew and, rather upsettingly, a bit stubbly. “The chef didn’t cook it right, wrote Managing Culinary Director of Serious Eats J. Kenji Lopez-Alt. “What a waste of a perfectly good penis! Penis is pretty tough and needs to be slow cooked, either sous-vide or in a braise.”

I know it will never happen to  me, but that would be my fantasy way to get rid of my cock and balls.  As you can see from my picture, my cock at full erection is quite small, and I don't need those balls or the scrotum either.  Though I would want my penis cooked in a sous-vide.

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2023 at 10:22 PM, cfuckhole said:

That is hot and similar to what another army veteran Dom top has suggested to me.  Balls abused, pierced and then scrotum cut open and balls left hanging whist btm still being fucked. Then skinning of the cock and after he is satisfied, the balls and cock roughly cut off like in revenge castration. However he did suggest some drug stimulant to keep the btm from passing out. He is also hoping to make the btm cum from the pain when the balls are left hanging and being manipulated, sort of like the last seed coming out from the dying balls. Scary but hot. 

So. Fucking. Hot.
i keep coming back to this comment while playing with my little cock...