Castration desires

timfreo

19 hours ago, Toxload said:

Congratulations

I had my bilateral castration almost two years ago and it was the best thing I’ve ever had done 

love being a eunuch 

Hi, very interesting...

Can I ask you what you think are the advantages of being castrated?

I have very sensitive balls and it hurts when you pull my balls, so maybe I should consider it. I already had a vasectomy performed, so I shoot only blanks. Whatever sperma is produced gets broken down inside my body and can never leave through my dick. But of course the hormones are still being used for my body.

Edited by ffWhole

ffWhole.  Interesting question.  First advantage my panties will fit better LOL.  but really I have never liked my genitals. I thought they were ugly hanging there, so my self imagine has improved a great deal.  Plus now I can control my sexual urges. I can take hormones to increase them or not and avoid sexual desire.  Personally I have always been a bottom so my sex organs were not a necessary part of me .  I am just more physically comfortable without them.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, baldwin said:

ffWhole.  Interesting question.  First advantage my panties will fit better LOL.  but really I have never liked my genitals. I thought they were ugly hanging there, so my self imagine has improved a great deal.  Plus now I can control my sexual urges. I can take hormones to increase them or not and avoid sexual desire.  Personally I have always been a bottom so my sex organs were not a necessary part of me .  I am just more physically comfortable without them.

You just castrated?

• 2 weeks later...

since I was castrated Oct 3. and now it's been two weeks and healing is almost over, I am getting super horny.  Not that I want to fuck anyone (hell my cock doesn't even get fully erect) but I want to be fucked so bad.  On well my time will come soon I hope. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2022 at 6:21 PM, ellentonboy said:

Okay, I just noticed this thread and I am going south.  Why, oh why would someone want to encourage this?

I am not a mental health professional, nor do I play one on television.  You guys can do what you want with your bodies but before you make a decision that may be irreversible, please get a second or outside opinion.  

Just adding my opinion but I would not make a decision like this  without seeing a professional's guidance.

Good luck...

I can’t fully speak for eunuchs as I am not one however I am good friends with one.  Hearing him tell me his story helped me understand. I am only giving a small portion of his story but he explained to me that when he hit puberty he began to dislike his penis and for years struggled with it. He wasn’t trans nor had any kind of gender dysphoria. He simply hated the sight of having a penis. Sex was a struggle for him as men would make his penis a focal point and try to stimulate it & it would cause him great discomfort & distress so much so he avoided intimacy. He went as far as seeking therapy to help and they just didn’t understand his issue. Many kept diagnosing him with gender dysphoria, which was not his issue. He finally found a therapist who understood him & supported his desire to remove his penis and balls. In USA not many doctors offer the service but some do. He was able to find one that did it especially knowing my friend had sought therapy & his therapist co-signed on the procedure. 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Tsjul said:

My balls are extremely small now due to hormones, I also don't ejaculate, just some transparent liquid comes out, so I am almost there. 

come to thailand with me this summer and get your cock and balls removed with me and we can get a fresh new fuckhole to go with a nice set of titties.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

come to thailand with me this summer and get your cock and balls removed with me and we can get a fresh new fuckhole to go with a nice set of titties.

I am actually saving money to spend few months in Thailand, next year. 

55 minutes ago, Tsjul said:

I am actually saving money to spend few months in Thailand, next year. 

nice! I will be there for 2 months in the winter and another 2 in the summer. by the end of the second trip I will be a complete post op t-girl. my owner actually wants to get my cock and balls removed this winter so I can have several good months of t-girl whoring as what he calls a “freak tranny” with no cock, no balls and no tits, then get my breast implants at the end of the summer/early fall,. so by this time next year I should be 100% girl.toontran2.jpg.c297f56abf9937e2664f35bd97895374.jpg2067276371_TG.jpg.a223c88aa3a1496d4463b97ea2579bc3.jpg140_450.jpg.c1b53427dce95cc70240ecf9f258483d.jpg

• Like 3