Castration desires

timfreo

On 12/22/2022 at 6:40 AM, Tsjul said:

Usually trans women need a little supplemental testosterone post castration to stay at cis female levels. Something to consider if t is hard to get where you are. 

On 12/23/2022 at 2:43 AM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

nice! I will be there for 2 months in the winter and another 2 in the summer. by the end of the second trip I will be a complete post op t-girl. my owner actually wants to get my cock and balls removed this winter so I can have several good months of t-girl whoring as what he calls a “freak tranny” with no cock, no balls and no tits, then get my breast implants at the end of the summer/early fall,. so by this time next year I should be 100% girl.toontran2.jpg.c297f56abf9937e2664f35bd97895374.jpg2067276371_TG.jpg.a223c88aa3a1496d4463b97ea2579bc3.jpg140_450.jpg.c1b53427dce95cc70240ecf9f258483d.jpg

Good luck sweetie, hope I can make it while you are there, keep us updated ❤️

• 1 month later...

i would love to be castrated. one way:

no drugs

my sack is cut open and balls are hanging outside.

my ass is fucked over and over. cum and piss leaking from my ass onto my ballds.

my balls are abused as men wish while i suck cocks and get fucked.

this continues until MASTERE is tired of it. 

my balls rupped off of me.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That’s one of my ultimate fantasies. As a submissive cumdump, I really don’t need to cum. I enjoy having a bare cock massaging my prostrate way more than me beating myself. I tried chastity but maybe my cock is too small, can never find a cage that fits or I get blue balls. So maybe I should just castrate myself. I’m curious though, for people who have taken the step forward, how do other tops find this? I feel like many tops don’t even enjoy boys in chastity 

• Like 1

On 12/23/2022 at 1:23 AM, Charlotte said:

Wish i could come to thailand with you, i so want a vagina xx

If I were a early teen or younger today, rather than just castration, I would have gone with a puberty blocker, then full sexual reassignment surgery to convert the cock and balls into a vagina.

Some surgeons can do it so that there is some lubrication from body fluid seeping into the new vagina, which should be encouraged not to close up post-op by regular toy and later real cock insertion, both of which must feel nice, even without the nice sensitivity of a bio-woman’s clitoris and vagina. Imagine feeling that as a teen.

What deters many of us going through all of this beyond teen years is disturbance of established family, social or work relationships. And also the burocratic procedures of medical and psychological interviews and assessments on top of being required to live a woman for a while pre-op and to take female hormones for 6 months pe-op before a surgeon is ready to operate. The latter may turn out to not be so beneficial, as if the cock shrinks, there will be lest material to create a reasonably sized vagina.

And the hassle of getting birth certificates and identity documents changed to the new sex. Some of the hurdles could be overcome if at least a surgeon can be found who will just do the op with no special pre-op procedures and with no questions asked, if there is such a competent surgeon somewhere. Many of us would go for that.

All this explains why many transgirls who would love to have a woman’s body end up staying in practice with the bodily functions they had when born, choosing to remaining limited to anal and oral sex.

Even if a surgeon creates a nice reasonably functional clitiroris and vagina, the female experience is limited: less pleasure-giving nerves to be stimulated, no menstruation, ovulation, pregnancy (planned or not), childbirth. But having 3 holes for sex must be lovely.

Edited by BBTV6
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2023 at 1:44 AM, cfuckhole said:

Banding orders by a Dom top. Balls swelled after 6 hours.

IMG_20230417_133017.jpg

How?  After 1 hour, there's permanent damage.  After 4 your balls are dead.  At the 6 hour mark they should be completely dead lumps and your sake black from deoxygenated blood and vessel ruptures.  Especially if you used 6 bands and completely cut all circulation off.  That looks like you banded 10-20 min. before cutting the bands.  But maybe I'm wrong?  I haven't done it yet.  Working on convincing a daddy to push those limits with me.