"Yes sir"

I was a little surprised when the chat request pop up come up on kik, I was pretty selective who I gave it out to. The name was some generic "daddy" derivative but what really caught my attention was the absolute monstrous cock he had set for his profile picture. I accepted it and immediately blushed at the message. "Heard you wanted some toxic seed. 45 6'1" 185lbs un-medicated poz pig top. 7.5" uncut." I stared sweating for a few seconds and just as I started typing a reply, he quickly sent another picture of huge spurts of cum across his groin, where a bio hazard symbol was prominently displayed above his dick. "I know you like huge loads you little slut". I don't know what took over me but all I could reply was "Yes sir". From there my hormones took over and I sent him a picture of myself. He texted back his address and I zoomed off.

At the door he wasted no time in leading me to his bedroom and pushing me on my knees. "You have 1 minute to blow me. Whatever is on my dick at the end is the lube you are getting".  A part of me wanted to just be a tease and lick his head a few times so he would ram it in me dry and tear me up as much as he could. But a slightly more sane mind prevailed and I worked his shaft as much as I could, making sure to coat it in lots of saliva. He must have sensed I was trying to get out of it somewhat easily because he yanked my head off around half a minute and pushed me on the bed as he pulled down the gym shorts I brought and aimed his toxic pole at my tight entrance. I squirmed and tried to protest a little at how fast things were moving but in one swift motion, he lined up the head and slammed into me.

I screamed into his hand as he kept fucking me silly with no mercy. Every time I clenched out of reflex only made him fuck me that much harder. "There's no stopping it now. You are getting all of my toxic seed whore". I was crying at this point but all I could say between sobs was "yes sir. Please poz my worthless cunt". He grinned and kept fucking me for at least another 10 minutes, making sure to remind me every so often how much dirty seed he was going to fill me with and at one point showing me with his finger how much I had been bleeding on him. Finally at some point he let out a huge grunt and I could actually feel and count the individual ropes of cum in me. Five. He gave me five wonderful thick toxic loads straight in my torn up ass. He let himself out with a distinctive  loose wet sloppy "pop" and held my head forward so my ass was kept pointing up. "No use in letting any of that leak out now. You will remain like this for 5 minutes to let it soak before getting dressed and getting the fuck out of my house. If you want any more seed you will have to beg for it from now on. Understood?"

"Yes sir" I weakly muttered into the carpet.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 4

After a few minutes expired I quickly got up, hiked up my shorts and rushed out to my car. I could feel blood and cum dripping down my legs as I walked out and sat back down. Sitting down in the seat I could feel the sore, raw wet spot that was my asshole along with feeling a sharp throbbing pain anytime I made too sudden a movement. I couldn't believe myself. I was disgusted. And yet so..incredibly turned on. He had absolutely dominated me and planted a permanent seed that was all but sure to take now. I got back home and texted my manager I would be out tomorrow, I was in no condition to be walking or even standing.

• Like 2

The next week went by with no word from my "gifter". I couldn't stop replaying the incredible primal fuck he gave me in my head. I was in almost complete agony the entire time but I loved every second of it. Especially knowing I got to accept his toxic cum. So I sent him a message before the weekend. "Thank you for your gift sir. I would like more of your dirty aids cum in my faggot holes". The response was almost immediate. "not good enough slut". Ok. Fine. "I need your toxic cum and to tear me open again. I will do anything."

"Anything?"

"yes sir"

"Good. meet me here in thirty"

I did myself the favor of fingering myself with some lube before I left but I kinda meekly smiled and knew it would do no use anyway with him. Opting for no underwear this time, I got to his place and was greeted by another car in the drive way. Before I could knock, the door opened and I was ushered in. Before me was my poz daddy as well as a man of similar age and build beside him, they sounded like they had been joking as I came in so they must have been friends.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I was informed his friend had heard about a little neg slut wanting to convert so he was all to eager to help. He had this really smug almost evil grin the entire time and when he pulled down his pants I think I saw why. Even just dangling soft, his cock looked like a slightly smaller redbull can. And at the head of this massive prick was a piercing at his top going through the head. I suddenly gulped and started sweating. My poz daddy must have sensed my nervousness because he locked the door before coming over to push me on my knees and distract me with his cock leaking massive amounts of pre cum in my face. "Don't worry boy. I know you can take him. Now you can finally taste my dirty seed".

I eagerly licked the pre cum from all over his big purple head and along his shaft. Smelled like he hadn't bothered to shower but I didn't care art this point, I wanted needed his poz cum in me. I felt my shorts drop to the floor and his buddy laugh. "Looks like the slut is all lubed up and ready to go". Feeling the metal press against my anus was a very new and different feeling that instantly sent shivers down my body. Almost by instinct, I pressed back on to it, wanting more of the sensation. With a little more ease than my first encounter but not any less pain, he slowly pumped his full length into me, his piercing seemingly tearing my wall the entire way. All I could feel was hot blistering pain in my ass and fail to scream with a massive prick shoved partially down my throat. "That's right you little aids loving faggot. I told you that you'd be able to take him" my poz daddy grunted as he slowly started to face fuck me.

Tears were streaming down my face and no part of me was physically enjoying itself but yet, I would have the biggest and dumbest grin had my mouth not been stuffed with cock. I was these two's toxic daddies personal little fuck doll and cum dump. I was in heaven and never wanted it to stop. The friend rear ending me had now picked up the pace and I could feel an and hear his skin slapping into mine. My poz daddy never quite let me breathe as much as I needed to so I ended up drifting in and out of consciousness, occasionally waking up to choke down and swallow what I can only assume was his dirty aid loads. The searing pain in my ass subsided but never truly went away as his friend gleefully pumped and pumped away. I could tell he was getting close as he picked up the pace but suddenly stopped. "What do you want whore?". My poz daddy let his cock out so I could speak. "Your poz cum sir! Please fill me with your toxic seed!. "Say again?" If there  were neighbors around someone had to have heard. "I NEED YOUR POZ CUM IN ME PLEASE". And with that he resumed pumping, eventually holding my head down the same as my poz daddy the first time as he held his groin against my ass and through the massive amounts of pain, I felt him twitch several times inside me.

"I'm not sure how much more I can take" I stuttered as I suddenly started to feel very tired and woozy.

"That's ok slut. You probably won't feel the rest of tonight." my poz daddy told me as I slowly slumped and drifted out on his couch.

• Like 3

I do not remember much more of that night other than various voices besides my original two gifters, a constant stream of bloody semen running down my legs and the cold morning air against my now completely raw gaping hole. Besides me was a paper with various thank you's of sorts for my hole last night. There had to have been at least 12 various hand writings. My poz daddy or anyone else for that matter was nowhere to be seen but I knew what I was to do. Get the fuck out and let him know when I wanted more toxic cum. After passing out for a short period at home, I was greeted by a familiar buzzing and saw a new message from my poz daddy. "No point in getting tested. You are definitely poz now after last night you worthless aids seeking slut". After he saw I read the message he blocked me. I was a little disappointed and surprised but still, I smiled and felt my still damp gym shorts, thinking of when my next charged load would be.

Edited by pozmedaddy
  • Like 6