Favourite Memory ?

Carlos1881

Do you have a favourite  memory? Perhaps you have one specific memory or maybe you have several. Recalling a favourite memory can bring a smile to your face ? 

Stay safe, happy have fun and here’s to a brighter tomorrow for you all 

Look forward to hearing your thoughts 

Karl 😀

• Like 1

Clubbing in the 90’s was a lot of fun, circuit crowd always knew how to have a good time. Lots of pnp. Lots of poz guys too, I was one of them. At one of the big parties was hanging out in a balcony area with this slutty muscle stud. I was wearing these slutty jeans with the right rear pocket torn along the bottom edge. He fingered me, and then turned my ass so that he could worked his hard dick through the opening into my hungry hole. I remember being so turned on that I was getting nailed in public view. No one seemed to notice, but I can’t be sure. Don’t think he came, but I sure wanted him to. 

• Like 1

I was in one, very serious, LTR. BF was military and he just came back from a deployment to Iraq. We got a nice hotel and we spent three days with his dick in me. We weren’t exactly fucking the entire time. Hours were spent with us just reconnecting, I just wanted him inside me so badly. I remember him sitting on the sofa and me, sitting on his lap, slow fucking, while we kissed or talked or just held each other. 

Taking my first load. I met up with a guy from Craigslist at his hotel room after work one night. He didn’t want to use a condom, but I reluctantly agreed so long as he pulled out. He filled my ass with cum then sent me home to my wife. I’ve been going bare and taking loads ever since. 

Edited by cumdump831

Just yesterday...at Sauna in Melbourne.  Had my ass up on fuck bench at a dark dead end.  Heard a lot of voices then had a huge cock shoved up my ass.  Already had 5 loads in me.  Cum is such great lube.  Then the rhythm changed and a guy was fucking the the guy fucking me.  Guy at end of train said he was cumming then guy punishing my hole unloaded in me.  Then they all left and I was left alone shaking.... So hot.