how does one attract older men?

GeorgeGrove

1 hour ago, GeorgeGrove said:

I [21] would like to bang older [60+] men. any advice? no paid stuff.

Good question: I’m 60 and I enjoy playing with younger guys, but I’m always very skeptical that the guy is more interested in me as a sugar daddy than a sex partner. Not sure how you convince older guys that it’s not the case. 

I’m 51 and I’m always wary as well when someone that much younger contacts me.  Although, usually they’re hundreds of miles away, obviously scammers so I ignore them.  But when they’re close by, I assume they’re looking for a sugar daddy which I’m never going to be, so I might give a cautious hello back, but like ballevra said, it’s hard to convince me otherwise.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Be upfront about how much you love NSA sex with older men. Let  us know what age you are interested in.  (Eg. 55 to 70) Let us know what you want to do with us. For me, tell me you plan to breed me with your young virile load. You'll then have my attention and if you live nearby and can host (@ this stage I won't have you to my home) let the play begin. Treat me with the respect you would any elder and be as fuckin naughty as you would be with any hookup. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

Express an interest. Don't mooch off him for money, but let him spend a little on you when he offers (drinks, dinner, stuff like that). Don't be selfish in bed. Don't be ashamed to be seen with him. Don't fetishize his age; he wants to be appreciated despite the age difference not just because of it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd also make it clear that I didn't expect him to pay for everything (even if I secretly wanted him to). Try to let him let you pay for dinner sometimes. Even the offer would probably be appreciated. Or at least I would appreciate it.

I am leery of young guys for many of the reasons stated here. I would not have them to my home until I knew them better and felt comfortable that there were no alter motives. Just the strange world we are in these days. I do how ever meet younger guys in neutral locations and their places and have found some genuine nice guys out there.

This is an excellent thread. I’m not quite yet at 60, but since turning 50 I’ve found myself being messaged by guys in their early to mid 20s. But then when I was in my 20s, I was only interested in guys a lot older than me. So in addition to the good advice above, always remember that he was you one day. The one thing no one ever tells you about getting older is that while your body might slow and grey a little, you feel much the same inside. My mum is 82 and joked that she still feels 18 in her head... until she looks in the mirror! 😂

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

This is an excellent thread. I’m not quite yet at 60, but since turning 50 I’ve found myself being messaged by guys in their early to mid 20s. But then when I was in my 20s, I was only interested in guys a lot older than me. So in addition to the good advice above, always remember that he was you one day. The one thing no one ever tells you about getting older is that while your body might slow and grey a little, you feel much the same inside. My mum is 82 and joked that she still feels 18 in her head... until she looks in the mirror! 😂

Great post above, fully agree.

I had two younger guys, one was 22, he used to like me to wear glasses, shirt and office trousers and old type Y Fronts. He was awesome, great kisser, so attentive, he used to fuck me dressed in above over my desk. He occassionally bought me small presents, once he bought me slippers and some plant bulbs for my garden.

The 19 year old used to love having a shower with me and then banging me hard against the wall. He also loved me rimming him.

The guy from the carwash place a while back, I posted that on here.

Tbh, since I passed 50, it opened doors to younger lads, especially in restrooms.

I am not stupid, never part with money, but do take a chance on occassion if it feels right. We were all there once, looking for older men.

Remember to the young guys who dont like older guys and can be derogatory.

"Youths a Mask, but it don't last"

I borrowed that from an old song.😉

Edited by DarkroomTaker
  • Like 1

If you are sincere about this (and I don't doubt that you are) you are going to be very popular! I do agree with others that you need to convince them upfront that it's not about money as plenty will indeed think you are after a sugar daddy. If you can do that I think you will have plenty of daddy asses to pick from.

One of my regulars is a guy in his 20s but I met him through a hookup with someone else (older guy wanted to see his 'boy' breed someone else). After that he asked if we could meet without his 'daddy' and he has been banging me for a long time now. I don't know if we would have met if he had contacted me directly. I would have been suspicious why a hot guy like him would want to fuck me. But as it turned out he is into older guys too.

If you’re looking via the apps, try using phrases in your profile like “Into older” and “No sugar daddies”. That tells two things: That your interest is driven by a taste for more mature men, and that you’re specifically not looking for money. You can also try something like “Seeking experienced men, 60+ preferred”, which indicates that your interest is in something that they possess by virtue of their age that younger men do not, and thus you have a legitimate reason for wanting to hook up with them versus someone younger.

I actually have a fair number of younger men tap my ass, like lower to mid-20s. I’m sure as hell no sugar daddy. If someone asks if I’m ‘generous’, I tell him, “Sure, you can have as much ass as you want.” But really, relatively few hit me up for money.

If you want to do it regularly, though, don’t flake. Repeat: don’t flake. If you say you’re going to come fuck an older man, show up. If you don’t, they’ll remember, and that’s not a reputation you want.

• Like 2

I had a 22yr old that loved my ass, he shot huge loads up my ass. He ended up finding someone so we haven't played for a couple years. Most of the time younger guys will not even try an older ass, they either never respond or play games. If you are serious, you need to let them know your not playing games, don't want money, and what you want ( just an ass to enjoy)

• Like 1

during my 20s, I never had any difficulty finding matured guys. Then again, this before this whole sugar baby/daddy craze took off. I always was attracted to older men; they just know things (in bed), more sexually self assured/assertive, and can deliver quality fuck seshs. 

• Like 1