how does one attract older men?

GeorgeGrove

I know this is probably no PC to say, but I mean at a certain age why be surprised if a guy asks you to pay every once in awhile or take him shopping? I mean, especially if you are older and you want to 20 year old with a six pack and a baby soft ass.

It reminds me of the Grindr profile I seen of a 60+ guy who was on the chubby side( I’ll be nice). He wanted a fit younger, gainfull employed guy and made it clear he wasn’t paying. I mean, so you want a guy that sacrifices and works hard every day at the gym while you can have the mentality that you don’t give a damn? I mean that’s delusional, and selfish. No hate, cause I prefer bears and love some silver daddies, but  At some point, you can’t have everything. 

1 hour ago, BlackDude said:

I know this is probably no PC to say, but I mean at a certain age why be surprised if a guy asks you to pay every once in awhile or take him shopping? I mean, especially if you are older and you want to 20 year old with a six pack and a baby soft ass.

It reminds me of the Grindr profile I seen of a 60+ guy who was on the chubby side( I’ll be nice). He wanted a fit younger, gainfull employed guy and made it clear he wasn’t paying. I mean, so you want a guy that sacrifices and works hard every day at the gym while you can have the mentality that you don’t give a damn? I mean that’s delusional, and selfish. No hate, cause I prefer bears and love some silver daddies, but  At some point, you can’t have everything. 

I don’t think you’re being un-PC at all. When I was in my 20s I was in a relationship with a guy older than myself.   More than fuckbuds but we didn’t live together. When we went out to dinner or the theatre, he paid. I never once asked him to but that’s how it was. Now I’m much older and financially successful, if I went out with a younger guy I would automatically book the tickets and pick up the tab. Not because I’m “buying” him but because that’s just the kind of guy I am. If he offered to pay, I wouldn’t insult him by refusing, but I wouldn’t expect it.

On a separate note, I once asked a young guy why he sought out older men. “The sex is always better,” he replied. “At the back of their minds they worry that they might be doing it for the last time, so they put their backs into it!” That flippancy made me smile. 

A lot depends on where you are 

if you are more than 100 miles away I would assume you are looking for a sugar daddy- which I am not interested in - but if you were close by....  the main thing you need to know about my generation (I am 65) is that in the 70s and 80s fucking was the first date (back then we called it tricking - now it is hooking up

so ask to hook up - fuck  and if you both like it ..... 

and start on sex sites rather than a dateing app (like Daddyhunt) or if in grinder or bbrt make sure to put in your profile that you are looking for older guys 

and if you are in the Boston area.... say hi

• Like 1

The one thing I would add to all the good advice that's already been shared is to act mature and communicate well and respectfully.  Remember that you're not talking to a number/age but another person of a certain age that's different than yours.  Good communication is very important to me and helps me filter out young guys that I want to play with and young guys that I will pass on.

More recently, I've been playing with more younger guys than I thought I would be, guys in their 20's and 30's.  For the most part, they've been guys genuinely interested in playing with older guys, and they have been super fun sessions.  It took me a while to adjust to being approached by younger guys, but it's been very much worth it.   

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 12:46 PM, Karl8181 said:

Interesting topic guys on the flip side I’ve paid for older guys at luxury restaurants and hotels and it freaked them out .. 

I usually get the we’re from different worlds line’ whatever that means 😀

And when you a foreigner on top of that, no pun intended, they lost interest as they realize they don't have the upper hand

I'm over 60 and I must admit at first I was surprised when 20's to 30's would hit me up for fucking.  A lot of it was bs and many were far away so I would chat a bit and then they would stop talking and I would delete them.  However,  there have been a few guys that have been serious and we have hooked up.  I fucked and bred a couple guys multiple times and I have a 22 yo currently that I see sometimes as he is a bottom for daddy cock and cum.  So, don't give up.  Be honest about what you want and you will find it.  I have had conversations that end up with "can you help with rent? or gas money."  Those are blocked. I don't pay for it and not interested in that at all.  Especially when they start a conversation like they are really interested and sincere.  LOL

• Upvote 2

Guest PARTYPIGBEAR

I do like the comment the gentleman made about being respectful I feel that is key when communicating with anyone who’s older. Like it or not they do have more world experience and they might have a perspectives that would be helpful to you and it doesn’t hurt just to listen. 
When communicating try if possible to speak in complete sentences. Yes every situation is going to be different I understand that but sending an initial communication and only putting something like “SUP” or “HOST” might not be received in a favorable way. Besides I’ll be honest I don’t have a clue how to answer those   lol

Also keep in mind people have been around longer probably have more sexual experience and might know a few more moves and can probably show you a few things in bed as well. Just keep that in mind. 
Personally I generally am not sexually interested  in people that are younger. Don’t get me wrong, totally find them hot, just not for me.  I might be a little jaded give my experience with a then 43 year old.  He turned out to be the definition of a “train wreck”. That painful experience was enough to drive me away from people that are younger 

I know not all people who are younger will be that pathetic but that was enough for me. 

As always that is just my opinion. 

• 2 weeks later...