I finally meet my father

Jessyboy

As I lay here in this wet  bed with a severe case of diarrhea, every joint in my body hurting, with a fever. I see a nurse coming towards me with a syringe and I hope it is a good slam as I need it. She wraps a strap around my arm inserts the needle. I see the blood go into the syringe then she pulls it away. Was she trying to tease me? A while later a doctor comes, and he is hot looking he tells me to get on my side and he pulls my ass cheeks apart. He is taking a good look then he looks at my arms. 

Bob, you have been using IV drugs and been having unprotected sex with men, as your ass hole has been severely abused.  Bob, the blood work came back that you are HIV Positive, so Bob were you raped? I say nothing but he smiles back to me  So what drugs have you have been using. I tell him Meth, GHB, Poppers and weed. Bob I see from you former medical records you used to weight 155 LBS. and now its 115 LBS, so what happen.

WTF 5 weeks ago I was living with my mother as I never knew my father. My mother is throwing me out of the house as I was caught again smoking weed and sucking dick in the park again. She is screaming at me as drive me to the bus station with just enough money to get to my father place in Palm Springs Ca. I'm leaving with no money and the 2 bags of everything I own. It a 4 day- bus ride that was the pits. All I had was water on the ride as I had no money. I have my father address and it a 4 mile walk in 100 degree heat. I knock and the door is open by Alex, I don't know Alex relation with my father. Alex is 23 5ft10 rip body and with Alex wearing just basketball shorts as you can see his semi hard dick a spandex top with his nipples and large rings on them. Come on in as we have been expecting you so I ask where is my father, he is out taking care of business right now. I ask Alex for something to drink as I'm so thirsty, The juice he gave me taste different as I gulp it down and ask for more. Let's go out side by the pool area and get comfortable. Once we get out by the pool Alex strips down and I can see his dick and a big ring hanging from the tip with his nipple rings he is so hot looking. He ask is I would like to smoke some weed, I say YES but this stuff if not like the crap you have been smoking. Alex is so right about this stuff being strong as Alex is stroking his dick and says I hear you like sucking dick, as I smile I go over and take good look at the Prince Albert piercing and put my mouth on it. As I go down I see Alex with a glass pipe in his hand and ask if I want to try. He shows me how to keep the flame from burning and how to hold it, the effects are mind blowing as Alex starts to kiss me like no one every has. Soon he is working my nipples and then he is sucking my dick while I'm hitting the pipe.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

As Alex and I lay on the ground sucking each other dick then hit the pipe and suck more dick. The warm sun fees so good on my naked body as back home its freezing. My father Dave show up, He is about 40 6 ft tall with a rip body, I can see in his tight shorts his large dick as he lays next to me. He spreads my ass cheeks and rubs my hole with his finger.

Boy has that hole ever been fuck yet, I turn around and say no, boy you are so white we better get you inside before you get that ass burnt.  We get inside and Dad ask I'm glad to see you as he hugs me then ask why I have no hair on my body. I tell Dad I was born with Alopecia so my body does not produce body hair any where. Dad laughs then says you don't look 18 but I know you are. Dad ask how did I like the pipe, from the actions of my face he is laughing. Dad tells me to put some cloths on and to get on the bitch seat of his bike as we are going to a Fertility Clinic. I find this very strange. Once inside I give them my name, the nurse says they have been waiting for me. They explain to me to jerk off into these 2 containers and cap them. I'm told they will be used for future use. 

We get home and Dad tellsAlex to make strong pipe for me then get me cleaned up and out I find the cleaned out kind of funny.This pipe was strong and this juice was making me feel funny as Alex takes me into a shower that can fit 4 people with all these strange hoses of different sizes hanging from the wall. In the shower Alex is all over me kissing me running his hands over my body  and it feels so wonderful as he puts a small hose in my ass, then whispers in my ear this will help you when Dave your breaks your virgin hole. 

As Alex is drying my body off he is telling me how much fun I will have being here.Alex jumps into the bed and motion me to suck his dick, I'm suck and I feel Dad face between my ass cheeks and his tongue doing wonderful things to me as I force my ass into deeper, Dad slaps my ass hard, take it easy boy as its coming real soon as he picks me ups off Alex dick and says the is going to hurt but do as I say and it will go easy, resist and you will be split in half.

They help me off the bed then put cuffs on my ankles & wrist then push me into a sling. Alex locks the cuffs to the chains. I see 2 syringes as Alex puts a straps around both of my upper arms. as Dad sticks  one then the other syringe into his arm and draws his blood from them . I cant keep my eyes off of them as Dad slap me and says boy you are going to get your slam but this one is very special just do as we tell you as the first time is always painful for virgins and there will be blood so don't be scared.

Dad & Alex each have syringe I see them stick into my are pull the plunger and my blood is int them and they count 1.  2.  3. WAMMMM the straps are pulled off and I cant breath then start to cough hard. Dad tell me to act like I'm taking a shit as I do his dick with his large P. A . he goes all the way in me and stope as I'm screaming.

Boy you did great now just ride the pain wave as I'm just going to enjoy your tight hole as soon you will have cunt. 

As I ride the wave Dad has not move as Alex puts the bottle under my nose and to inhale 5 times in each nostril ,now Dad is moving real slow and my breathing is almost back as I looking at my father naked for the first time and see the letter POZ above his dick a Scorpion over his left pierced nipple. At this time I have no idea what they mean. As Dad takes his time the pain is reduce but the look on Dad's face tells me I'm doing ok as Alex keeps giving me poppers. Something inside of me tells me to squeeze my ass trying to crush Dad's dick but his is smiling, then says you are some slut so here comes my load bitch. I feel so empty when he pulls out then comes in front from me to clean his dick, I see cum mix with some blood I do the with out question as Dad told me there would be.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

Open your mouth and clean  the POZ cum off my dick, that's it lick it real good. Your nipples need some work let me put these suction cups on them so one day they will look like mine, as I see you always looking at mine. Hey Alex get a big shard and shove up his hole then fuck the bitch as hard & fast as you can. 

I like the feeling of the cups on my nipples until I start to feel what ever was put in my ass by Alex as it getting warmer and warmer until it started to burn, then Alex drives his dick in and I'm glad it not as big as my fathers dick, the burning is going away but I don't want Alex to stop. I feel his dick swelling as he is grunting as he is pressing his dick in me as far as he can as his sweat is dripping on me. As he pulls out I thought he wanted his dick clean but he offer his arm pits to let me clean  his sweat off. Dad stick 4 fingers in me and massage my prostrate as Alex squat over my face with his ass, then direct me how to rim his sweaty hole as Dad is now fucking me real slow and I'm in pig heaven. 

I don't know how long I was there or how many loads I took, my arm I can see more marks from needles, my hole feels full as I put my hand back there I feel a plug in me. Dad comes in and ask how I feel, when I say I'm hungry he hands me a container with a thick liquid. I ask what about real food he laughs not now as it easier to keep you cleaned out this way. Dad that's me over to a bench and straps me into it so I cant move, he kneels down looks me in the face then says your first ring is is being stretch now its time to open your second ring as it will help taking you from a boy hole to a boy cunt and one day a MAN CUNT. 

I see the syringe with out a needle is put in my hole  and its just warn not burning. A machine is moved up with a long thin dildo as I can see in the mirror . Dad lubes it up then puts in my ass it does not feel bad until it hits the second ring as I try to move away from the pain but I cant. The machine is started and Its going in and out of my second ring. Dad looks at me with a syringe with a needle and ask if I wanted is, I nod up and down. Dad first puts the needle in his arm draws some of his blood then inject it into me and WOW this is a heavy one. 

As I lay here and after 20-30 minutes I get used to the dildo and start to enjoy it. Alex comes in stops the machine and lubes my hole and puts a bigger dildo in my and its back to getting used to it. This one does not take long and I'm soon enjoying it they stop after this one they stop.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

I'm getting very little sleep and my hunger for food has gone away as the more I get fuck either by Dad or Alex and the fuck machine the more I want. Tina has become my new friend as I like smoking it, I love getting a booty bump but a slam I'm in heaven. 

My day consists of getting my nipples suck so one day they will look like my fathers and get mine pierced. When I'm riding the fuck machine I get a slam and the lube has some Tina in it as I feel the slit burn. Then there is the daily breeding from Dad & Alex and the HIV talk as they fuck me telling me what a slut I am and how they will be soon pimping be out to others.

I have been with Dad for 3 weeks now and he wants to introduce me to his friends as soon I will be going into Seroconversion then I will not only be his birth son but his blood son. 

I'm in a room with Alex as he gets me good & clean and for the first time I take good look at my body, I'm shock at how much weight I have lost as my ribs are showing, Alex slaps me on the ass and tells me to put on this jockstrap. Go into the room then sit in the middle on the floor, I ask can I get a slam and Alex is laughing.

In the room their is a circle of 6 men from ages 40-60 with some Bio-Hazard, POZ, HIV, Scorpion tattoo and they are stroking their dicks. One has a syringe in his hand then ask what I'm willing to do for it, I say anything, they are all laughing. 

Here you go boy slam your self as the rest of the night you are going to be so fuck.

I ask for something to tie off my arm so someone says use your jockstrap, so I do then wow this was a strong one so after I stop coughing and catch my breath.

Come here boy and get to work on my POZ dick.

Hey Dave this is really your son and 3 weeks ago he was a virgin? as he is a good cock sucker as he has swallow my whole dick in one shot and not teeth on my dick how did you do it.

Easy I threaten him that if   his teeth keeps hitting my dick I will have his teeth removed.

The one who is fucking me  is doing a great job as he knows where my prostate is and is going into my second hole so I'm is heaven. 

Dave I cant believe that 3 weeks ago the hole was a virgin as he is so loose and your son knows how to use his ass mussels and is teasing the shit out of me. 

What a slut your son is Dave as he just drank my piss and he loved it.

That night was a blur as all 6 of them gave me their loads in my ass and mouth. I was so fuckup on Meth I was drinking their piss like it was water. Dad what's to show them what he has turned me into he puts me on the fuck machine and puts the large dildo in me and turns the machine. Dad turns on the big screen TV and is showing videos of me the first time Dad & Alex fuck me. They come over slap my ass or have me suck their dick or drink their piss.

• Like 12
  • Piggy 11

Thanks, very interesting story and this is not a joke ... but I think I have to readjust my internet connection.. I don’t know why but I ‘ve lost three weeks of the story and when I was reading the clue part of the last chapter... well it has been blurring ‘till the end.

In other words... ok I agree with you if you want to skip a week or two of ordinary routine but a party is a party 😉🤪 we want the details 😁😋.

Happy New Year and have FFun !

• Like 1