I finally meet my father

Jessyboy

When I wake up the next morning I feel a large butt plug in my ass and the beg is soaking wet. I removed the plug with some bloody cum dripping out and  my body is one ball on hurt . When Dad walks in he looks at me then the bed, he feels my forehead and say boy you are burning up. Dad tells me to put on some cloths which is nothing more than shorts spandex shirt with sandals. I get on the bitch seat of Dad's motorcycle and grab on for dear life as Dad never drives slow but as FAST as he can weaving in between cars and missing them by inches. 

We get to the Hospital then Dad tells me what to say when they ask me questions. I get inside the receptionist what is wrong, I'm have fever and not feeling well joints aches with my inside feel like they are falling out. 

The nurse tells me to take off my cloths then put on this gown and lay in the bed. This good looking Doctor comes in then tells the nurse something. The nurse comes in with a syringe so they are going to give me a slam but they are just taking my blood. 

The Doctor comes back and ask me to get on the scale, he ask what have I been eating, as a male like you at 5ft 9 should be 155 LBS. not 115LBS. as you are just skin and bones. I get back into bed and the Dr. tells me to get on my side as he spreads my ass cheeks he is chuckling. 

Are you Gay: Yes

Have you been using IV drugs: yes

What drugs: Meth, GHB, Weed, K.

Have you been have sex with out a Condom: Yes

When did you start having anal sex with men: 4 weeks ago

I see by the needle marks on your arms you have been using a lot of drugs: Yes

Well I have some bad news for you as the blood work came back that you are HIV Positive, your body is converting so this is why you are so sick. We will make you as comfortable as we can, but you are not alone as many men come to Palm Springs and get involved with a group on men and see a young boy like you then get them high and Poz them. 

I spent 5 days in the hospital and every day the Doctor came to visit me then turn me on my side and look at my ass hole, he started to make comments about what well gap hole so you really like getting fuck as he smiles at me and I reply YES I do. Before I left he gave me the speech about having safe sex and use condoms gives me some pills to get me undetectable. 

I call Dad to pick me up when he shows up I show him the pills and he throws them away as they are shit as he needs me Poz as we are going to Sam place. Again I get that ride from hell on Dad's bike. Sam is in his last 60s with many tattoos but the ones on his arm are like they have on a ruler . Dad says I want 3 temporary and his nipples pierced, the POZ letters are over my dick, the scorpion is by my left nipple on my back is a Bio-Hazard. Sam I laughing as he is putting the letters POZ my dick is rock hard and in the way, Dad says well what do you expect from a freshly tested POZ cum dump, Sam ask when can I get to use your Son. I have some video projects for him as he looks fanatic for POZZING Videos.

We get home and the place is packed as Dad takes me into the room, on the bed is this Twink who see me and says is he the one who is going to POZ me?

• Like 11
  • Piggy 10

3 hours ago, Built4Sexx said:

Subject verb agreement matters. There is no story or plot line here.. it’s just a collection of random perverted thoughts.  That’s FINE!  It’s just doesn’t make for a good story.

A completed profile matters more. You tell the community nothing, it's just blind criticism. That's FINE! It just doesn't make for serious feedback.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• drscorpio changed the title to I finally meet my father