Birthday Fucking

ErosWired

The very first time I took cock I had gone to a gay bar in Louisville. I had zero experience cruising and zero experience in bars, for that matter, so I was seated at a small table reading a book(!). There wasn’t much going on, but suddenly out of nowhere this young dude walks up to me and says,

”It’s my birthday today and I don’t want to spend it alone.”

”You shouldn’t have to,” I replied.

He gave me a big smile, we went to his apartment and he took my gay anal virginity, then did it twice more before he was spent. He seemed happy.

That was many years ago. He only fucked me one other time, and I still have no idea whether it was really his birthday that day or not.

Have you fucked someone, or taken someone’s fuck, simply because it was his birthday? Would you be more inclined to fuck a guy if you found out it was his birthday?

I just clocked over another one, but this time by myself thanks to dear old Covid. I hope the rest of you out there have someone warm to be in, or to be in you, when the time comes.

• Like 1

Happy birthday @ErosWired! I had mine just over a week ago, alone too. I think people with birthdays in 2020 got fairly screwed over this year...

To answer your question, I lost my virginity on my birthday. I had just turned 20 (yes, I started way later than most of you guys), and it was in my boyfriend’s bed. Big delicious 8.5 inch thick uncut cock. I’d been dating him about a month and a half. We lasted for most of my 20s!

• Like 2

Not because it was his birthday knowing upfront. I had one guy once who told me afterwards I was his birthday fuck. Felt really flattered when he told me 😉 

My birthday is in September and in recent years I take my summer vacation then and go somewhere sunny and warm, Gran Canaria mostly. I have been fucked on my birthday there several times but never told them it was my birthday. I didn't feel the need to tell a random hookup he was pumping his load(s) in a birthday hole.

• Like 4

After a 3 month fling with my 1st man, we had a matinee to celebrate my 18th birthday and he said it was time for me to try my wings and what better place to do that than at the baths.  It took all of 5 minutes for my SLUT gene to kick in and being vers/fresh meat, the opportunities were many.  My goal was to have 19 men and I met it!