Three Little Pigs 😉

Carlos1881

Hey guys so the word on the street is that “throuples,” or polyamorous relationship will be the new normal in future ... 

Do you think it could work if one was sensible, one was sexual and the third was a combination of the two ? 

Or

Would you prefer a combo  of three filthy pigs ? 😈

What are your thoughts guys ? 😉

Karl 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Phallarchist said:

I would match one man with two boys. Faggot cunt requires a lot of maintenance time, so having two in circulation increases cunt availability for the man. If a boy had a random male urge, he could dissipate it in the other boy (with the man's permission) and return to female service.

I’m not sure I quite follow your reasoning. The key to maintaining cunt readiness is routine, discipline and regular use. While I can see an obvious benefit to having a spare, I’m not sure I see how the arrangement improves the issue of maintenance - in fact, since an alternate exists, it might even be a disincentive to maintain readiness.

If, however, the second were chosen as a true Vers, rather than simply having a “random male urge”, the demand on the committed cunt would be amplified to a degree that routine and discipline would become essential.

Personally, I could take an interest in serving as the cunt in such a “throuple”, but in a relationship sense my role would only be to facilitate the relationship between the other two. I don’t consider myself relationship material. So in that sense, I’m not sure it would be considered a true “throuple” any more than would two partners and their dog. The dog might be part of their “family”, but the relationship is between the two.

In my case, I’m also not sure I would thrive if the couple did not also extend my use freely to their friends and guests, or in some other way ensure my obligation to public service. I suppose this all just points out how any such situation is highly dependent on individual variables and any broad statement about the workability of such arrangements is dubious.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

In looking back at the OP’s original question, I find myself a little confused with what is meant by “sensible” and “sexual” in this context, especially as contrasted with “filthy pigs”. Is the first option meant to be understood as “one filthy pig, one who only has mild sex occasionally and does not think piggy sex is sensible (I have in my mind at this moment a very strange image of Sam the Eagle from the Muppets), and a third who can take it or leave it? Or something else completely?

What is sensible, sexual, sensibly sexual and/or sexually sensible are all highly subjective, and on the piggier end of the scale there’s probably not much that doesn’t qualify no matter how you define it.

Would the OP care to clarify?

On 12/31/2020 at 8:50 AM, ErosWired said:

While I can see an obvious benefit to having a spare, I’m not sure I see how the arrangement improves the issue of maintenance

I have digestion mostly in mind. A faggot has to have an empty stomach or an empty and cleansed colon to be useful. It's unrealistic to impose both conditions on a boy's body every day. It's better that that he take enema rest and heal on alternate days at least. A 2:1 ratio also goes some way to satisfy the male ego and desire for variety.

I know a throuple and they’ve been together for several years. I was amazed by this and the one indicated the key for it to work is for all three to be into each equally. It can’t be you’re just into the one and kind of meh about the other...you have to be wanting to fuck all the time with the other two. They’ve had me join them for sex a couple times and it’s pretty wild. It works for them but I don’t know it would work for everyone or for me. I know I’m not capable of monogamy so being in a relationship probably wouldn’t work well. I don’t know any other throuples so tough to know for sure based off of the one.

On 12/31/2020 at 7:02 AM, Phallarchist said:

I would match one man with two boys. Faggot cunt requires a lot of maintenance time, so having two in circulation increases cunt availability for the man. If a boy had a random male urge, he could dissipate it in the other boy (with the man's permission) and return to female service.

I am in love with this man!  LOL

• 2 years later...