The Perfect Cock

bobinbottom

Don't get me wrong. I love all cocks. I think they are very sexy and beautiful. I love every color and every size. Cut and uncut, fat, skinny straight or crooked. As long as that cock gets hard and is not connected to a dick I will take it and worship it and love it. I do however have my preferences and I was wondering if other people share them or have different preferences.

To me the perfect cock is about 9 inches long and proportionately thick. It is uncut but the head just peeks out. It is very wrinkled and has lots of veins. it is a dark ebony with a red head. When it's soft it hangs in a slight hook and is very heavy. Of course it is connected to two big balls that hang nice and low. It shoots enormous loads.

Sorry if its kind of simple but that is my perfect cock.

Really depends on the owner and what he does with it. Could be anything between 6" and 9" but I prefer thick. Skinny cocks don't do much for me. 

A 6" cock can fuck me to heaven and a 9" could do nothing except feeling stuffed. It's his technique and/or skills that does it.

But I would really enjoy meating these two: big and thick. If they know what to do with it.

bigthick1.jpg

bigthick2.jpg

• Like 6

Guest nullandvoid

Thick and very hard are what matter most to me. I don't like big and floppy, and I don't like long and skinny. My ex-partner (and current FWB) has the perfect dick for me, 6.5" long by 6" thick, the perfect length to jackhammer my prostate, and he gets rock hard.

I agree with @NLbear though that the top's technique matters a lot. One of the few true analgasms I've experienced was from getting fucked by a guy with a thin 5" piece that he knew how to use.

Looks like we are all on the same page here. Yes technique really counts. I have had some little cocks that felt amazing and made me moan but a nice big thick uncut cock really works. I especially liked the one with the wine bottle. Black or white I would love to worship that one all day long.

I'm a basic slut when it comes to this, I like them juicy and big. Uncut, 16-20cm, proportionally thick, with a cockhead the same width or a bit wider, veiny, and tasty. A real hole-breaker without veering into ridicously huge like those monster cocks that are the sizes of forearms. Because I don't think that would ever fit in my tight boyhole. But I do want to be left gaping and drooling cum 😇💞

601763255.jpg

1364232935.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1