Swollen prostate for being fucked too hard for too long.

Hey fellow sluts, I'm sure I can't be the only one, this happened to me on the 27th, at 3am (was still playing) needed to piss but couldn't pass a drop, no matter how hard I tried. Still couldn't all the next day and on the Tuesday morning, ended up at the local hospital in emergency where they put in a catheter that will now be with me until the 6th.

Has any one else had this sort of experience or am I just getting old lol?

You are approaching that age.  When all this is said and done a visit to urologist is defiantly in line.  There are many things that can cause urinary retention.  Besides BBH (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy) certain medications can cause it as well as infection.   Did they put you on any medications?  Antibiotic, or medication called Tamsalosin(Flowmax)

Even if it is that , it's not the end of the world.  There are medications you can take, and just being aware of it can keep you out of the ER.

p.s.  How much did they get out of you when they put the garden hose in?