Best Hotels in LA for dump 'n go and more ;@)

Guest faggotbitchboi

Guest faggotbitchboi

I am due to visit LA in March for business and some pleasure - more pleasure than business - over the two weeks that I'll be there.  I'd be grateful if any guys in the LA area could let me know of hotels that do not require a key card to get to rooms - I would like to make myself available for anon dump 'n go fun.

My meetings will last about three days, so I'll be free in the evenings, but once the meetings have concluded I'll be available 24hrs a day.  

If possible I'd like to return to the UK with as many loads as possible part of my DNA.  

Travel notice on my bbrts profile (faggotbitchpig) too. 

Many thanks in advance. 

so the coral sands is no more? i thought it was a great place. i mean, free parking close by. lol  My friend thought he saw a rat in a lounge; we dubbed it the rat room. as we were getting settled, he brought my attention to a guy staring in the window at us. had i been alone....

23 hours ago, alwaysready said:

so the coral sands is no more? i thought it was a great place. i mean, free parking close by. lol  My friend thought he saw a rat in a lounge; we dubbed it the rat room. as we were getting settled, he brought my attention to a guy staring in the window at us. had i been alone....

Still there,  but they've  "cleaned the place up".   

Guest CumLvr80
On 1/2/2021 at 6:55 AM, Dinoo said:

The Dixie on Hollywood and Western is generally accepted as the de facto successor to the Coral Sands; I’m sure others will corroborate 

I forgot all about that one!