Did you ever ask a straight guy if he wanted head?

One good way to get a straight guy to let you suck his dick is by planting the idea earlier. Let it simmer. The seed of the idea/desire a simple statement on your part, "God I love to suck dick"...it's pretty easy to direct the conversation toward sex with any guy. A comment out of the blue....Watch for reactions and react accordingly, if he has to reposition his dick because it's getting uncomfortable is a pretty good sign to keep pushing lol... Actually no, not pushing, pulling... If he gives you an opening, wedge in slowly, "I just love to give pleasure"... 

• Like 2

I had some hot guy come to the door the other day trying to sell exterminating services. he was young 20's hot and built. We had a nice conversation on my porch for several minutes. He asked to use my bathroom, which I gladly let him in. 

Once inside, I froze. I had the perfect opportunity to ask him if he wanted head, but you know the old expression "don't shit where you eat". 

I chickened out, and have been regretting it since.

Years ago having dinner sitting at a bar in Cape Cod a couple (m/f) started chatting with me. I knew exactly where this was going.

As I was finishing up my after-dinner drink she says to me so do you want to come back to our house with us. I looked at him and said actually I would just like to take you back home with me and suck you off.

She gave him permission. He followed me home. 

I noted a couple on the beach one morning. They were arguing for a good bit before I went for a walk. A couple of hours later,  they are still there, clearly he was mad at her. He started heading towards the bathroom. I followed him and asked if all was alright. He just laughed and said yea, the wife was just being a bitch all vacation and refused to have sex. I could smell the beer on his breath and knew I may have a shot with him. 

We get to the urinals and were next to each other and i compliment his thick piece. He turned red but was getting stiff. I told him i could give him some relief if he wanted. And told him there was a family restroom on the backside of the building that isn't used often. I gave him a couple tugs and I went around to the other restroom and got on my knees.

He came in right away and pulled his fat cock out and I immediately went to town. He didn't last long as he clearly was pent up. 

He thanked me and asked if I'd be around the rest of the week. I told him I was local and would happily service him more. 

when I was in jr high I literally sucked off half the guys in my class as well as several guys from other classes from a couple grades ahead of me to a couple grades behind. usually guys would get me alone then ask for a blowjob the first few times but I ended up just offering to suck their cocks no strings attached. everyone already knew I was a cocksucking faggot so I thought why be bashful about blowing guys.

• 2 weeks later...

yea was super drunk, he was a friend of my sister, and i did it when we by ourselves.  He let me in the basement, he acted like he didn't want me to swallow but kept hold and swallowed em babies.  He ain't come around for a while, and acted nervous for a min.  eventually though he let me suck him again, and every now and then he asks to get sucked, I'm more than happy to hook him up 

• Like 1

Yes...a friend from work dropped by for an after work beer and to hang out for a bit.He knew I was bisexual but was just too shy to ask or make any moves.His wife was pregnant and he was getting NO RELIEF from her as it was a difficult pregnancy.She also is a friend.The third time he came over he was lamenting about the lack of sex and I just took my tee shirt off and told him I wanted to help him out,that this didn't mean he was gay just a regular horny guy who needed help from a friend.That I could suck him off and would enjoy doing so,all he had to do was relax and enjoy.While talking my hands were on his crotch and I was sitting on the floor while he sat on the couch...opened his fly,pulled down his pants and shorts a bit,and gave him the best I could do!He shot pretty quick and my god did he NEED to.:)Over the remaining 4 months of her pregnancy I helped them out at least once a week....never anything but oral service for a man I regard as a good friend.Don't know if the wife ever caught on,but am curious what she would have thought about it.After having the baby their home sexlife returned to normal and I reminded him a couple times it was just to help out a good friend and he accepted that.But to this day I WISH she would get pregnant again.:)

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

I never like asked an actual heterosexual or straight friend if they wanted me to suck them, but I have asked them if they would ever have sex with a guy even letting him suck them off or if they were drunk, stoned, fucked up, and they all said no how they would rather have sex with basically any woman and have no sexual desires for men at all, but they are heterosexual/straight...

Edited by TotalTop

I started doing it at party's  - males drinking too much - sometimes in the bath room - hanging my dick out too long - having them staring at my meat - or finding a girl / wife - wanting sex - having both doing it - drinking  or weed smoking is a ice breaker for sucking dicks !

I am so close to asking a straight friend if he wants me to suck him NSA. We saw each other today for the first time in a few months and he talked about how “desperate” he was to have his cock sucked and that he’d let “practically anyone” do it. The topic of conversation was definitely more sexual than usual and I could tell he was steering the conversation in that direction but I was too afraid to make a move. He is 100% straight so I’m just not sure how to approach it without ruining our friendship. While driving today I came so close to just reaching over and grabbing his crotch as he was talking about how he used to get random boners while we were at school (both in college now, hence we don’t see each other so often now). After today I’m 99% sure he’s down, but I just can’t build up the courage to make a move. I’ve fantasized so much about sucking his cock and letting him use my throat. 

Edited by igaca
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

There's a grocery manager at the supermarket I shop at, and we have become very friendly with each other, and it's only a matter of time until I ask him if he wants a BJ. I hope to report back very soon,