Did you ever ask a straight guy if he wanted head?

I never needed to ask straight or bi guys if they wanted head. Men who want a blowjob either stare at me or eye ball my body because I would wear spandex and a tight t-shirt. The only things he would say is "you suck good dick" or say "yeah sexy" when he would bring my head up so he could kiss my neck. When we would make small talk I would ask "you like how I'm sucking your dick" and he would moan while saying "yeah...." If I really liked sucking off a guy I'd ask "do you wanna fuck me" after his precum dripped into my mouth and the answer was always pulling me up and bending me over laying me on my back with my legs on his shoulders. 

I suck really good dick plus my body is smooth and my breasts are squeezable so men would actually grope or caress my body while giving me sex. I also give really good gloryhole blowjobs. All of that without fully dressing up too. I miss NSA

• Upvote 1

Since COVID hit i have met three men in my neighbourhood, all three are married and had never been with a guy...after a few chats online they all have folded and dropped by for a blowie...3 very stunned and impressed men.

one has now ventured into fucking me, and last week he thought he was sneaky by ripping off the rubber and blowing in my hole...the other wants to see if I’m full of shit when I say I’ll drink his piss straight from the cock without any spillage...believe it or not both guys came up with these ideas without my help 😉

I must be alright at blowin dudes then?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Guest PARTYPIGBEAR

I would like to start off by acknowledging the story is a little odd. I never asked a straight person, because in my mind if he actually excepted a blowjob from a guy that really doesn’t make him 100% straight. But I digress. 
What did happen was a straight guy actually asked if he could give me a blow job. Well he identified himself as heterosexual and when his wife and kid showed up that kind of supported what he was saying. 
I was in the midst of a modeling contract where I was traveling all over the United States for an entire year with a group of about 10 other models. We pretty much get to know each other well when basically you’re naked most of the time around each other. But of the men I was the only gay one. The ones I am referring to was unbelievably attractive in a Mario.Van People’s kind of way.( I think I just used a reference that no one is going to know because it’s really old)We were finishing up the leg of the California portion where we spent half the time in Los Angeles and spent the other half in San Francisco. One night we  all of us were in a room and most people started leaving, where by only he and i were left. I don’t know how the topic came up and I really don’t want to try to remember because it was so freaking weird but all of a sudden he just got up, turn and said he had never given another man a blowjob and would you like if he gave me one. I had the same expression on my face as you’re probably having about now. 
I think I’m about to piss off a large group of people with my response. I told him Hell now. The fact that he identified as a straight man and  the fact that I still had another six months to be with him on the tour, and the fact that he had a wife and kid. It was all too much to handle.  I didn’t want to deal with all that drama and bullshit.  I was creating enough drama on my own I didn’t need anymore of someone else’s. I actually turned him down. It was just so strange that I didn’t know what to do and I just realized there’s not a chance in hell this is gonna happen. I also felt in the long run it’s going to be best.   And I was hoping he interpreted my response, eventually, as a way of showing him respect. 
Sidenote - he was a 100% complete Jesus loving, Bible thumper,  I wear Christ sweatshirts every day,  Christian. I just thought that fact would be interesting to know. 

23 hours ago, PARTYPIGBEAR said:

Sidenote - he was a 100% complete Jesus loving, Bible thumper,  I wear Christ sweatshirts every day,  Christian. I just thought that fact would be interesting to know. 

I've had some of my best sex with religious people. Now I don't turn any of them down.

• Like 1

I have a friend who used to be the on-site manager of a small residential building on a side street in Waikiki.   He made a hobby of ‘sweeping the sidewalk’.  That is, he’d go out and sweep the sidewalk, very leisurely.  When a guy alone walked past, he’d sort of whisper/say, “Hey, want an blowjob?”

Waikiki is full of tourists.  It is easy to imagine how many men . . . stuck in a small hotel room with a woman or family . . . out for a walk . . .open to adventure.  

He had a great success rate.   A lot of dudes would take him up on it and run into his place long enough to get sucked off. His whisper/suggest technique made it easy for uninterested dudes to just keep walking and pretend they had not heard a thing.  

I loved to suck tourist dick at the booth store when I lived in Honolulu, but this guy’s technique snagging tourists who would shoot hot loads of cum in his belly then go back to their family vacations  . . . SO HOT. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, bbfarm said:

I loved to suck tourist dick at the booth store when I lived in Honolulu, but this guy’s technique snagging tourists who would shoot hot loads of cum in his belly then go back to their family vacations  . . . SO HOT. 

I have a similar technique I used to use out at the hotel pool when I was on vacation. I made it a point to rent a room with direct access to the pool deck. I would occasionally strike up conversations with guys if they were alone or when when their wives stepped away and tell them that I was there for vacation and hanging out with one of my 'straight friends', thus allowing them to conclude that I was gay. Often that didn't lead to any direct sexual conversation or action at the time but a few times I would run into the guy again at the pool or some other place where it was more convenient to start a conversation or some action. I had one guy follow me into the bathroom in the pool area to ask me if I would be free later in the evening when he goes for his 'walk'. He walked every night for four nights and I sucked him off each time. Another guy knocked on my patio door from the pool deck to ask if a towel left on the deck was mine, I asked him in and he brutally fucked my face and left. I've had a few other takers over the years with that technique as well.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I was once at a house party with my straight friends, equal number of girls and guys. I was the only gay one as uWe were so coked up and smoked out that around 4 or 5am we decided to pass out in different rooms.

This guy Ted was the host’s best friend. We had never met before. Earlier that evening, he said that he had always wanted to hold a guy’s hand to see what it felt like. I took this as a signal.. maybe? Anyway when we were coking up I was delirious fantasising about becoming his ‘first’. Ted was 25 at the time too, brown hair and thick glasses. The nerdy but fit type. He was reasonably well built. Very cute. 

As I entered the bedroom to pass out, he soon walked in and asked if we could share the bed. Before I responded, he disclaimed to me to “not worry. I won’t make a move on you”. I was inexperienced and didn’t know how to respond so I kept silent, stripped down to my undies and crawled in to bed. 

He climbed in soon after. We laid there foe a good hour, trying to sleep with coke brain on full blast. My heart was racing and I kept wondering if he woild make a move on me. He never did.

We shuffled around for a long time. Then finally I bit the bullet and my hand crossed to his side. I first grazed his hand to test the waters. He responded and I knew I was in. I explored his abs (he had hairy abs. So hot)  and then further down. I was elated when he directed me to his thick, throbbing tool. It was a good 7.5” and girthy. 

I eventually went down on him and deepthroated him for the first time. He couldn’t control himself and came into my throat. Of course I sucked him clean then told him that I wanted to do more next time. Damn this is still one of my great memories. Sadly we have never met again since. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 1/31/2021 at 12:18 PM, PARTYPIGBEAR said:

I would like to start off by acknowledging the story is a little odd. I never asked a straight person, because in my mind if he actually excepted a blowjob from a guy that really doesn’t make him 100% straight. But I digress. 
What did happen was a straight guy actually asked if he could give me a blow job. Well he identified himself as heterosexual and when his wife and kid showed up that kind of supported what he was saying. 
I was in the midst of a modeling contract where I was traveling all over the United States for an entire year with a group of about 10 other models. We pretty much get to know each other well when basically you’re naked most of the time around each other. But of the men I was the only gay one. The ones I am referring to was unbelievably attractive in a Mario.Van People’s kind of way.( I think I just used a reference that no one is going to know because it’s really old)We were finishing up the leg of the California portion where we spent half the time in Los Angeles and spent the other half in San Francisco. One night we  all of us were in a room and most people started leaving, where by only he and i were left. I don’t know how the topic came up and I really don’t want to try to remember because it was so freaking weird but all of a sudden he just got up, turn and said he had never given another man a blowjob and would you like if he gave me one. I had the same expression on my face as you’re probably having about now. 
I think I’m about to piss off a large group of people with my response. I told him Hell now. The fact that he identified as a straight man and  the fact that I still had another six months to be with him on the tour, and the fact that he had a wife and kid. It was all too much to handle.  I didn’t want to deal with all that drama and bullshit.  I was creating enough drama on my own I didn’t need anymore of someone else’s. I actually turned him down. It was just so strange that I didn’t know what to do and I just realized there’s not a chance in hell this is gonna happen. I also felt in the long run it’s going to be best.   And I was hoping he interpreted my response, eventually, as a way of showing him respect. 

How rude turning him down especially if he looked like Mario Van Peebles!

wink.

During college, I offered to give guys a ride home if they were walking on the main drag after the bars closed. Despite being incredibly nervous because this was a "family values" kind of state, once they were in my car I figured "They'll probably say no, but the worst they'll do is ask to get out." I assumed they wouldn't want to attack the person driving them, but you never know. In total, I asked 7 different guys if they'd like head... and low and behold, all but one of them said YUP! The guy who said no was surprisingly nice about it too, not even offended. The other 6... were a lot of fun.

Why is it I stopped doing this? Hmmm.

Wondering if this happen to anyone ?   Been to a party - drinking and smoking weed - had to pee - pulled inside a road side park area -  rushing in to piss .

Came upon a huge guy , huge dick , underneath the hand warmer blower - playing with his dick !

Oh Fuck - I was staring at his big , juicy , hard dick while I was pissing ! .

He was huge and chatting to me - wanted to be sucked off - he was anxious - aggressive to me - took a hold of me - playing with my dick - balls - fingering my ass - fucking me - unloadig his cum loads - feeling I was raped !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1