Did you ever ask a straight guy if he wanted head?

It was a windy cold night. I had my drivers for only a couple weeks. It had been months since had any cock and it was making me a little crazy. I was headed home from a friend's house. 

I was passing through a retail district when I saw a guy who couldn't have been more than 30 years old. 

I pulled over and walked toward him. When we got close he asked me for a cigarette. I asked him if he'd like a blowjob. 

I still love anonymous cock.

I have asked a lot of straight guys if I can suck their cocks and have gotten to suck off a lot of them. Honestly I usually wanna suck off every guy I meet or see in the street, so I'm way too cockhungry to never ask. plus I always make sure to let guys know I am a talented Deep-throat cocksucker who swallows all loads unless they wanna cum on my face. and its about them know they are doing me a favour by LETTING me suck their cocks not. plus since I have always been well known as a faggot and a cocksucker, straight guys have always hit me up for quick, easy ball draining blowjobs. I started by asking guys from school and my sports teams if I could suck them off and when I got to high school started finding straight guys online by going on straight sites and offering blowjobs and ass. straight guys usually took the blowjob so I could easily blow 2 or 3 guys every night, meeting up with them to suck them off in their cars. sometimes I would just finish swallowing some married mans come when the next guys car would pull in to the spot behind the store where I sucked most of them off. then I even started biking to a nearby truck stop and offering the truckers throat and ass. mostly all straight guys but eager to blow loads. I was also blowing tons of straight guys in high school cause word got around quickly that I was a faggot and super easy to get a no strings attached blowjob from.

• Like 1

Yes, when I was in the navy there was this socially awkward guy in my division. He had a stutter and thick glasses and the one thing we had in common is we both loved pot. Once when we we pulled into San Diego we split the cost of cheap motel room and decided to spend the weekend drinking beer and smoking weed. There were a couple of other guys there but they had duty the next day so they went back to the boat before we did. Both of us were sitting on the bed when I turned to him and asked him if he liked blowjobs. He said he sure did but he didn't have enough money left over to call a hooker. So I asked him if he ever had a blowjob from a guy. He shook his head and slid away from me a bit. He asked me if I had and I told him yes and that it feels just as good from a guy, sometimes better. He told me I was bullshitting him - there was no way. I told him I could prove it if he really wanted to know. He asked me if I was a fag. I didn't answer him - I just told him if he wanted to know he should lay back and relay and close his eyes. I took a minute but eventually he did.

I knew he was nervous so I went slow. He jumped when I reached out to unbuckle his belt but he stayed laying down. I stood up to unzip his pants and I could see his eyes were squeezed shut tight. I slid his pants and underwear down just enough to see his cock pop out from underneath. It was a nice six or seven inches and dripping a little cum at the tip. I never touched his cock with anything but my lips and tongue. I slid my lips over his head and felt him tense up. I slid back off then back down deeper feeling his head touch the back of my throat. I heard him moan and his legs started to fold apart. By the time my lips slid down to his pubes the third time I could taste his precum in the back of my throat. By the time I pulled back to his head he was starting to cum down my throat. I swallowed every drop until he pushed me away. 

He started to load another bowl, took a hit and passed it to me. Well was it as good as a woman? He wouldn't look me in the eye but he smiled a little bit and said, better.

• Like 4

Until 1984 when I turned 18, most of the guys I sucked off or was fucked by were straight.  Many were my older brother's high school football team members,  or my dad's poker and drinking buddies.   For my brother's friends I was just a ready hole when they could not get any from the girls they were with at the time.  For dad's buddies, most were married with kids of their own, whose wives no longer put out, or they would no longer suck their cocks.   Because of my early experiences with straight men I had no problem asking straight men if they wanted their cocks sucked, and I few I even asked if they wanted to fuck me.   A couple times I got my ass kicked, but most of the time I was swallowing their loads.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sarif98 said:

I have a "straight" bud who lets me suck him off every now and then.  Very glad that I brought it up a while back.

I wish I had been this brave with a str8 buddy of mine.  Lost touch with him years ago, though. 

I think asking a str8 stranger could be quite dangerous. Unless, he's sort of hitting on you. I've had str8 guys flirt on numerous occasions. Some just like the attention. But, on rare occasions, it leads to their dicks in my mouth. 
I have replied to some str8 guys in the Man 4 Women listings on Craigslist (I sure miss CL) and Doublelist ads. I'd say that between 15%-20% will respond back to me with at least some curiosity. Perhaps only 5%-10% will take me up on my offer to suck them off. In all reality, with xxx bookstore and xxx theater encounters as well as Doublelist ads, I probably suck off and get fucked by more str8 men, than gay ones. And that's fine with me. I love a grateful str8 man.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 1

I have twice and worked both times but u have to flirt and pay compliments for a few weeks prior usually and be very discreet asking..... The 2nd one I asked met me often and got into barebacking me lots..... He still identifies as str8.... He's lovely. 

• 4 weeks later...

Many times over the years with quite a bit of success! I'll tell you about one of my favorites.

In my thirties I sold a little weed on the side. Nothing big, just to friends. I was working in the food industry at that time, so after few years and several different restaurants, I knew a fair amount of young people, and I was the cool gay guy.

So when I sold to my friends they always hung out and we would smoke it up. One night Mike was hanging out and we were having a beer with our smoke. Mike was a cook at the main restaurant I was working at. He was about 23, maybe 5'9", skinny, various tattoos, wore baggy skater clothes, complete with the sideways ball cap, and was missing two of his lower front teeth which gave him an adorable little lisp to go with his babyface. He was hot white trash.

He had a kid and a real bitch of a wife. She was a fat native chick and wasn't interested in sex since the kid arrived. We were on our second beer and who knows what bong hit so Mike was griping about his sex life, or lack there of. I'm sure he wasn't expecting what came next.

There's a special subtlety that comes with hitting on straight guys. It's best to balance between forward and being able to make it sound like a joke. Now, everyone knows I'm gay, so it's easy to make a come on jokey.

"You ever think about letting a dude suck your cock?" I asked him nonchalantly.

" Shut the fuck up." He laughed.

"Hey, I'm just saying, close your eyes and a mouth is a mouth. Besides, I could suck your cock better than any bitch could."

He just stared at me for a second. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Totally dude." I pushed further. "No one will know, and I'm the best cocksucker around." I built myself up. He sat quietly for a moment before he stretched back on the couch.

"All right." He finally said. "Let's see what you can do." He pulled his cap over his eyes and unbuckled his pants. I slowly reached out and fished out his cock. I took his soft dick into my mouth and he let out a small groan. I sucked on his cock and it started to grow. Soon it was at its full hardness, which was probably about 5 inches but had a decent thickness to it. I deep throated it with ease and used my throat muscles to massage it, which brought more soft groans from Mike. 

I sucked on his balls for a bit before going back to his cock. He never said a word except for his soft grunts and moans. It wasn't long before his breathing became quick and shallow and he started shooting off. I held his cockhead in my mouth as he filled it with a big, salty load. I swallowed his cum before deep throating him again, massaging the rest of his load out of him.

"Oh fuck that was good!" He said as I pulled off of him. "Wanna do that again?" I just nodded and smiled as I went back down on his still half hard cock. This time he actually put his hands on my head and fucked my mouth until he was pumping his second load into me.

This became a regular thing. At least two to three nights a week he was at my place getting weed and his cock sucked, usually to at least two orgasms. Sadly, this only lasted about a year. I quit selling weed and he changed jobs so we lost contact. It was great while it lasted.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

what has always worked best for me since jr high is making sure guys know that I am a submissive faggot, that I am an eager, talented cocksucker and that I am a super easy slut who will basically suck anyones cock, anytime, anywhere, no questions asked, no drama, and nobody will find out if you don't want. I walk, talk and generally have always acted like a total faggot, I dress like a total cumdumpster even when I wore boy clothes and its common knowledge that I have no gag reflex and that I swallow. I NEVER say no when a guy wants me to blow him, no matter who is around. I have sucked cocks in alleys, parks, restrooms, at school, cars (parked discretely or in the open, and driving), at parties (in bedrooms, bathrooms and right out in the open), on the street, on lawns, busses, trains, you name it. I even sucked a boys cock in the backseat of a car with his parents in the front (I actually made eye contact with his father in the rearview mirror with his cock in my mouth). the key is, guys just need to know how easy it is to get a talented cocksucker to blow him. helps if you're fem and sexy like me. and one thing everyone knows about me is how easy I am

For the record, I don’t like labels. I think they just serve to separate us rather than bring us together. With that being said…

For me, it depends on the context. If I’m at an ABS, guys aren’t going to the booths looking for girls. Good luck finding that randomly. They’re looking to get sucked off - usually through a gloryhole - or more often than not, those “straight” guys are there to do the sucking. So if I’m at an ABS (or theater, etc), I just offer myself to everyone. 

If I’m doing understall, I spend some time walking through the store/mall/place to catch guys’ eyes. I’ll usually get at least one guy that’s either there alone but wearing a ring, or there with just wife (and family sometimes), but makes an excuse to go look at something elsewhere in the store. Once I’m sure they’re trailing me… if I get lucky, I’ll catch them trying to snap a few candids of me, or at least lock eyes to let them know I saw them.

My goal is to entice them away from their wives and into an adjoining restroom stall so they can fuck me understall. If they’re at all experienced or even have an idea about all this lurking just below the surface in virtually every single store… I make sure they see me enter the restroom. I take a stall and lock the door, and wait for them to take the next one.

And then if I lured them in, I don’t wait for the usual signals; I drop down right away to offer whatever they want. 

Bi/straight married men - especially inexperienced - tend to treat girls like me as some kind of halfway point… like they’re not quite gay or something because I have tits and long hair.

Frankly, I don’t care as long as they unload. 😈💦💦💦

And to all you guys out there who are holding yourself back because of labels - you’re letting your whole life pass you by. Don’t let a word hold you back. It’s just a word. It only has power because you let it have power.

Do what you want, not what society tells you to do. Your cock will thank you, and so will my pussy!  😈💦💦💦

- Di ❤️

Edited by Qdxxx