Was in Ft Lauderdale last week on business and made it a point to get to the Clubhouse II in the evening.

THe 1st night (Wednesday) was not to busy but did hook up with this stocky guy with tattoos while walking the halls. He loved my pumped up nipples. We went back to his room. My hole was already lubbed , he loved that, in no time he was working his fingers in and out of me 2, 3, then 4. His bare cock soon followed. Eventually he had fingers and cock in me at the same time before filling me with his seed.

The next night I hooked-up with a total skinny boney dude who fucked me and then, while I was sucking his cock, I felt another cock go in me. The other guy was a big black dude who filled me with load #2.

Later that evening I saw a daddy-type in his room wearing a hot leather harness. His crotch and ass were shaved. Soon enough he felt my stretched hole and the cum in it he started working his fingers all, coating my hole with lube. He alternated fingering me and slapping my growing rosebud. He had me lay on my back with legs propped up and ended up fisting me for about half an hour. What a feeling. His hand was at its widest and then the feeling of it slipping inside my ass. The cum in my hole for lube made it all the better. It was the first time I had taken any guy all the way up to his forearm.

Today is Monday and my ass is still sore. Even going to the bathroom turns my cunt into a nice rosebud. A couple more sessions like that and I will have a permanently loose cunt

The Clubhouse II always delivers!!!

Hey HotLoad- glad Ft Lauderdale was in full service mode for you-- you ought to check out Slammers too on your next ( and I am sure you will have a next) visit <g>

Sadly, AlwaysOpen, I have never been to Ft. Lauderdale. This story is culled from an old posting on Bugshare.net. That said, truth be known, I've scarcely ever visited Florida. I attended bootcamp in Orlando, and made a couple of trips visiting relatives in Ocala. That's it for Florida! Aside from the Northeastern Corridor (where I've lived most of my life) and Southern California (where I lived for five years), I don't travel much in America. I've traveled more extensively in Europe than the United States. It probably won't surprise you to know I often find myself marveling how much travel Americans like to undertake. [sigh]

Edited by Hotload84