Having lots of sex during holiday

bareback-flipflop

I was wondering where  I can write my story because after every adventure I dropped my load onto my body after I was arrived at home.  So the cum itself is not interesting. But the adventures were so exciting that I am forced to share with you. Therefore, I started a new topic. 

So, I was in a voluntary quarantine because of my family’s safety during the Christmas meetings. Therefore, I didn’t have sex for a week before Christmas. It’s needless to say that celibacy drove me crazy at the end of the week. I guy in my neighbourhood invited me to jump over for a long session. I prepared myself but he disappeared. I was really disappointed. I let it to the hell and began to chat with a friend with who and his bf I had some orgies. He said that they were in a couple’s apartment with two other guys and having sex. 
So, I jumped over and spent six hot hours with them. I fuck many guys, I was fucked while I was fucking or sucking, etc. Around 5 am, the guy who disappeared texted me that he was ready to host me. So, on my way to home I visited him. We were fucking for three hours. 
After I arrived at home, I went to my bed. I didn’t have much time because a guy who lost his virginity with me in July visited me. He spent the night with me. We fucked a lot before we fell asleep. He woke me up around 5 am and I fucked him again. He asked me to wake up him at 11 am. I saw him as he slept pushing his pinky hole up. So, I woke him up pushing my cock into his hole. I fucked him until he was totally awake. 
I had one day break but I knew that in New Years Eve I needed a Sex party. Fortunately, my buddy invited me to his flat. There were four guys, later three more joined. We were fucking for 12 hours. 
I spent the New Years Day with rest but yesterday I was horny again. So, when the guy from the neighbourhood texted me, I didn’t hesitate. He said he was with a bottom guy. When I arrived, I they were three. Later one more bottom joined. So, only the host fucked me, and he and I had to fuck four others. I had a short outdoor adventure with the host (I wrote about it in another topic: smoking during sex). Fortunately, a young and horny Indian guy joined us. He was totally top and was completely clicked on me. Although he fucked everybody, he fucked me more than the others. 
To sum up, I had a really busy week at the end of the year as well as at the beginning of the new year. Good start, I hope it will continue on that way. However, last year started similarly but continued with this COVID shit and three months long celibacy. Hopefully this year will be different. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

I had one day break but I knew that in New Years Eve I needed a Sex party. Fortunately, my buddy invited me to his flat. There were four guys, later three more joined. We were fucking for 12 hours. 

Hot! Sounds like the best way to ring in the New Year. 😛 So how many times did you cum while fucking with 7 guys for 12 hours? 

52 minutes ago, Orgyfucker said:

Hot! Sounds like the best way to ring in the New Year. 😛 So how many times did you cum while fucking with 7 guys for 12 hours? 

That’s a pity but  mot even once 😒Somehow none of the guys could come. They were slamming and as I experienced, the guys who have slam party cannot cum. Maybe it causes that I can’t either. 

On 1/4/2021 at 1:00 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

That’s a pity but  mot even once 😒Somehow none of the guys could come. They were slamming and as I experienced, the guys who have slam party cannot cum. Maybe it causes that I can’t either. 

Hopefully the other 6-hour orgy you had before that was juicier. Nothing like sliding around a sloppy asshole other men had already shot their loads into and fucking their cum deeper in — before mixing in yours. 😛

• Piggy 2