Are hairless boys a turn on?

ethanhouston6

Hey guys. I'm a total bottom guy. Twink body and have always been mostly hairless. Started shaving a while back and guys seem to like it. I'm getting into more feminine things and one guys suggested I get laser on to remove all the hair from my neck down. What do you guys think about this? Are skinny hairless white boys fuckable?

• Like 8

Nothing hotter than a smooth, hairless twink.  They are my favorite thing to play with.  I can eat a hairless twink ass for hours (sit in my face and you will be in heaven) followed by a long, deep fucking and breeding.  Usually if you come to my place, you will not leave until the next morning after numerous cum injections.

To me, the perfect boi is a hung, hairless twink with a bubble butt, and fully versatile.  Had a fuck buddy like that for the last 4 years. Really miss him not being available almost anytime.  Guess I'll have to try to find a new one when the college bois get back in town.

And yes, just for the record, I mean only bois of legal age.

• Like 5

I LOVE hairless lean bodies.  Everyone has their preference, I lean toward less hair as a bigger turn on.  I'm nearly all bottom, have shaved my chest and balls since college, have been shaving legs as well for the last 15 yrs.  LOVE smooth skin, the only time I'll rim a guy or top is if he's ass is smooth... not everyones preference for for me a total turn on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I pass up guys with chest hair as I don’t find that sexy. When I top the bottom has to be smooth. I prefer the guys who fuck me to be smooth too. I mostly play with Latino guys and most are smooth so I guess that’s a chicken and egg thing, but love smooth Anglos too. Stick to younger guys too as they’re more likely to be smooth.