New year's fuck

gaypigbb

How do you start your new sex-year? Any traditions or resolutios?

I have a buddy I always meet early in January, to start off the new year in a warm, creamy and toxic way. Usually we meet 1st, but this year it had to wait until tonight, but it was a great session. Raw horny new year everybody! 

• Upvote 1

No particular traditions. Last year I went to three sex groups in a week, starting new year's eve, and took a ton of cock, toys and fists. I also taught a beautiful nervous twink how to take my dildo: it was so much fun to see him go from "No, no, I can't" to fucking himself like a whore with it while I just held it there!

This year I did absolutely nothing, much as I've done for most of 2020. Hopefully next year will be more exciting!

• Piggy 3

On 1/4/2021 at 1:04 AM, subBottomKink said:

I also taught a beautiful nervous twink how to take my dildo: it was so much fun to see him go from "No, no, I can't" to fucking himself like a whore with it while I just held it there!

Now I would have LOVED to have seen that! 👅