It all started on my 22nd Birthday

It all started on my 22nd birthday, I had just broken up with my boyfriend after finding out he was seeing someone else on the side and put up a post on Adam and I started getting hits. My boy friend and I had fucked a few times bare when we were drunk but generally always used condoms; I put up a safe only post and showed my hot ass and body.  I am lean and have a bubble butt that my bf loved!  Standing all of 5’9 weighing 150 with a 28” waist I carried my weight in my ass  

I started to get lots of hits, and a few were tempting but in looking at their profiles most were either poz, undetectable or no answer.  I did not respond to them but did run across a hot profile from a guy who post he was bi, just loved ass and had a gf.  His file said he was neg and hung 9.5 with the most beautiful dick.  I could not help myself, I had to hit him up.  There was no response for about an hour and then he hit me back.

He told me what a beautiful ass I had and thanked me for hitting him up.  He never asked to fuck me or anything.  I sent him another email and asked if he was looking and he responded with we are not looking for the same thing, I do not think you are into what I am.  I hesitated and thought maybe he wanted to get fucked again and asked him straight out if he was looking to get fucked also?  His response was fuck no, I am bi and have a gf and just love some hot boy pussy on the side.  I just want a hole to fuck and unload in. 

I closed the email after reading it and thought, no you can not do that. I had to look at his pics a few more time and then emailed him back and said I normally only fuck with condoms, I have only ever barebacked with my ex-boyfriend, but I would take your big dick bare.  I am waiting for what seemed like forever and then he finally emailed me and said that is good to know. Probably still more than you want to get into and all.  I have some other straight and bi buds and we are looking for a regular bottom. We had a hot little bottom who serviced us, but he moved last month, and I have been looking for a new boy to take his place.  Do not get me wrong you would be perfect, but it may be more then you are looking for.  We just want a hot hole to use on the side.

I read the email a few times and, in my head, I said no, this Is way too much and finally writing him back and said I would try it with him and if all went well, we could talk about his buddies.  No response for thirty minutes and I knew he opened it.  I followed up and said okay, I want to do it.  How does it work?

Five minutes later he emailed me and said the guy are only into anonymous, we do not want to marry you just want that hot pussy on our big dicks.  We want to find you ass up and blindfolded and ready and we will lube you up and slide in and fuck you till we nut and leave.  No talking unless spoken to and you will be nothing more than a hot ass for some big dick. 

Okay, lets do condoms okay, I emailed back.  Right away he emailed me and said never mind boy, I told you, it was not for you.  I emailed him back and told him I would be ready in 20 min and sent my address and that I will take it bare and be ass up on sofa in the living room, blindfolded.  He emailed back and told me I was a good boy, that I liked hearing, and that when his buddy arrived, he would knock and wait five sec and head in, and I should be ready.

I asked if he were coming and he told me no, he only liked wet cummy hole and that a few buddies would use me first.  I almost pulled the plug on the entire thing but really wanted his cock inside me and I emailed back okay. I was nervous as fuck and twenty minutes later he emailed and said get ready and I slipped the blindfold on and got into place on the sofa in my jock and then the knock at the door.  Five seconds later the door opened, and I heard footsteps and then a hand on my ass.  I almost jumped and the hand worked its way to my hole and felt my tight little hole as he unfastened his belt with the other hand, and I heard his pants drop.  His hand withdrew and without a word I felt a tongue on my hole, and I was moaning as he ate my hole and tongue fucked it.  I was loving it but still wondered if I should stop and cancel the entire thing, but it felt so fucking good I just let him French my hole as I moaned and then suddenly, he stopped and stood up and slapped his big dick on my hole.  He grabbed some lube I had out and rubbed it on my hole and his dick and them slide slowly inside me as I lost my breath, fuck his dick was big. 

This guy who I had never seen was sliding his bare cock inside me and I had not even asked what his tats where.  He said nothing as he pressed deeper inside me and soon, he was balls deep and he let me catch my breath before he pulled almost all the way out and then slide back in and after the second bottoming out, he handed me a bottle, I knew they were poppers and I grabbed them and took several hits and then he started to slow fuck me as my hole relaxed.  OMG is all I could think of as his big dick slide in and out of me, still saying nothing and then his pace picked up and I could not help but moan and beg him to fuck me.  I could fee his tight body against mine when he leaned in and whispered in my ear. “You have a great fuck hole boy”.  His first words and I then knew he was manly and had a bit of an accent.  He fucked me for ten more minutes and shot his load in me while he said take my nut boy.  He then pulled out and came around and made me clean off his dick before he pulled away and started to zip up while he said, stay blindfolded till I leave boy.  I said okay and I heard him walk toward the door and then it open and close. 

I slid off the blindfold and felt me hole. It was open and cummy and I could not help it but to slide my finger inside and then taste more of his load.  I got up and went back to the computer and as I was getting ready to email my new friend, he sent me one. His email read.

Congrats boy, one of the pickiest tops in our group has just passed you as our new bottom.  There are a few more that need to agree but my bud who just left said he would need you tomorrow at the same time.  We can talk about that later but for now you have another top on the way and he will be there in five minutes.  Make sure you are ready, and you can leave the cum in you boy.

Fuck I thought, another, my hole was a little sore from his thick dick.  He wanted me again, Hot!  I might be good with just him.  I started to type that I could not do another but before I could send it there was a knock on the door. I rushed to get in place and put my blindfold on.  I made it just in time, I heard the door open and close and then a hand on my ass and hole just like before, he slides his long finger inside me and then another. He broke the silence and told me what a hot cummy hole I had.  Love that you have a lot inside you.  He then handed me poppers and told me to hit it, I did, and he finger fucked me and slide another finger inside me and my hole opened for him.  He twisted his fingers around inside me and I had never thought about how hot it would be to take a fist but suddenly, I was hot for it.

I just moaned as he played with my hole and he spoke. “I see you like ass play, fuck you are going to a lot of fun.”  He made me moan with his fingers for another two to three minutes and then he pulled out and told me to hit the poppers again and then I felt it.  I huge dick at my hole and he pressed forward and the hand that had been in my ass came around and covered my mouth as he pressed that thick fat cock inside me and I whimpered and asked him to pull out and he said he could not hear me as he pressed deeper and It hurt like fuck, I tried to pull forward but he held me with his other hand and finally my ass gave away to his thick dick and he was all way inside me.  I was not sure I could breathe it

• Like 49
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 5
  • Sad 1

Part 2

I woke up the next morning my ass was so sore, but I was still horny.  I had to shit, it hurt like a mother, but my dick got rock hard.  What the fuck was that I thought, all this cum came out of me and I thought dude you cannot do this again.  This is fucking crazy but there I sat with a huge hard one and I hit the shower and it finally came down.  I went off to work and found myself looking at guys hands, I had never paid attention to them before and wondering what they would feel like.  There were several that I knew I would never be able to take but Jonny the security guard station had beautiful long fingers and lean hands and tatted sleeve on his right arm that make me get a chub in the lobby.  I tried to ignore him, but he was so tall and beautiful I was rock hard in no time but made it to my desk to calm down.   

Seriously, I am not into getting fisted it was a one-time thing.  I am also not a bareback cum dump I had to keep reminding myself all day.  I had made my mind up I was going to hit up my buddy and tell him it was great but it as not for me. No more.  I worked the rest of my day and missed Jonny on the way out.  I did not want him to get my mind racing again and I headed home to cancel tonight.

I got home and went straight to my computer and when opened the website I was flooded with emails.  Holly fuck, I have never had more then two anytime I signed on and there was something like 15.  I opened the first one and it had a well-defined tatted guy with a sleeve on both arms and a huge dick with piercings at each nipple.  I could not believe how hot he was, I looked at his stats and he was 27 6’1 170 with 9 uncut inches and then I saw he was poz.  I could not believe this beautiful man was poz omg.

His email said he knew I liked big dick and he wanted to get with me and breed my ass.  No fucking way I thought, how the fuck could he know.  I emailed him back and thanked him and told him I only fucked with neg guys.  He replied, what if I do not cum inside you. I though what the fuck!  I emailed him and said thanks but that will not work.  I was looking at his pics and horny as fuck.  I finally closed the email and went to the next one. Another young guy, he was big and muscled, 29 6’ 200 pounds of solid muscle with his big thick 8” dick posted.  Omg I wanted to suck his big dick and lick the precum off, his post mentioned nothing about status but gave his stats. Hey pussy boy, if you are free this week I am in town and want to use your ass.  Let me eat that little cunt and then fuck you like the whore you are. 

I read it again, in so many ways it was a disgusting email, but it made my dick even harder. I knew I should not even email him back, but I could not help myself.  I told myself it was just to be nice but knew deep down I wanted him in the worst way. My email read, I need my boy pussy used sir, I am so horny for you sir. I had read a lot of hot stories where guys talked like that.  He responded with I just want your ass, no talking boy.  You are a whore to be used, understand?  I emailed him yes Sir.  I am free in 30 minutes where are you and have the fucking cunt up in the air, head down and blindfolded waiting for me. Panic flooded me, I wanted to say now but for some reason I could not.  I emailed him back my address and told him I understood.  I told him to knock, wait five seconds and head in the door would be open.  I rushed to the shower and cleaned up and out and then back to the computer to make sure he had not emailed.  While I was waiting, I went back to that hot poz guy, he had such a hot body.

I saw an email come in and it was that hot muscled guy and he said he just parked and that I need to be in place.  I emailed back and confirmed and got in place with my blindfold on.  The door opened and he came over to ass and felt it.  I hard a belt and the dropping of clothes.  I heard him say hot little whore, I felt his fingers on my ass and hole and then his tongue, I though it was his tongue.  I hard something in front of me and then he lifted my head and said open your mouth slut.  Fuck there were two guys in here, I did and as I started to ask who his dick slide into my mouth and I was suddenly gagging on his thick dick. The guy as my ass eat my hole and I moaned on his dick and soon I was over been upset he did not tell me.  This guy loved eating ass, he pushed my legs forward and tongue fucked my hole like no tomorrow. I am fucking loving this is all I thought as I gagged and slobbered all over that big dick in my throat. 

This went on for ten minutes and then he said, whore get on your back with your legs in the air.  The guy eating my hole let up and I turned over and put legs up for the guy to eat my hole at a different angle. The muscled guy told me to get ready to eat his ass.  It had been a long time since anyone had made me eat their ass, my ex did one night but it was not my normal thing.  For some reason, this guy it seemed hot as he sat on my face and I licked and tongued his hole and I heard him start to moan while the other guy fingered my hole with some lube he must have brought, I had forgot to put some out.  There we go, fuck I love this dude’s finger in my ass.  That is a good whore, tongue daddy’s ass, eat my shit hole boy.  I could not help but moan as the fingers worked my ass. 

Then the hot guy pulled his ass off my mouth and told me to open wide and he slide his dick in me making me gag and the other guy slide his dick inside me.  I tried to feel his dick to see if he had a condom on, but my muscled dad held my arms above my head where he had them pinned before as he fucked my throat as the guy fucked me for ten minutes till, he came and got up and dressed and left.  The muscled guy pulled out of my mouth and I started to ask him if they were clean and wore a condom but before I could finish, he told me to shut the fuck up and eat his ass again.  I started to eat his hole again and I was really getting into it.  The told me to spread his checks and what a good ass eater I was.

He was moaning and I thought I heard the door again, but I kept eating his hole and then I felt hands.  I wandered if his buddy was back and my legs were lifted, and I heard muscle man say keep eating my hole you little whore.  I felt a bigger dick at my hole, and he slide slowly in stretching me as I ate that man’s hole.  My muscle man pressed his ass down on my tongue and moaned and told me I was he new ass eater for the week. The big cock fucked me for what seemed like forever and then he grunted as he shot inside me and stayed inside me.  My muscle god said good boy, tongue my hole I am about to fuck you.  The guy inside me gently pulled out and my muscle god lifted and told me to open my mouth and I thought he was going to slide his dick inside again but the guy who had just fucked me slide his dick in as I stated my ass and cum as his dick went down my throat still rock hard.

It was all happening so fast and he was so forceful it was hot as fuck, but I knew I should not be doing this, but it was too late.  I could not say a word and I had a huge dick down my throat and muscle man pressed his thick dick at my ass lips and pressed all the way in fast and it hurt like fuck and I groaned but with the dick down my throat you could not hear much.  The guy down my throat liked it and told muscle man to do it again and he pulled all the way out and let my hole close and then shoved it back in harder than before.  Fuck that hurts and I grunted on the guys dick again and muscle guy did it four more times and then fucked like a piston and shot his load in me.   I knew after the guy with his dick in my throat that none of them used condoms and I had just taken three loads.  The guy in my throat fucked my face for a minute and shot another load down my throat and then pulled out and left me and muscle god with his dick still inside me. 

Here I was with a load down my throat and three in my ass and this hot guy inside me still, blindfolded not knowing what was next.  He spoke and said, you are a better whore than I expected you to be.  I will be back at midnight, be ready to eat my hole.  Door open be right here as I first found you and with your blindfold on, I am going pull out of your ass and you are going to clean off my dick. I will get ready and leave but you are to stay put and leave the fucking blindfold on until I leave.  Do you understand?

I could not say a word and then he hit with his fist on my chest and said you understand whore.  I said, yes Sir, I understand.  With that he pulled out and fed me his cock and spit on my chest and got dressed and left. I got up and looked at the clock, shit I never cancelled the guys.

• Like 40
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 12

Part 3

I still had so much cum inside me I went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower and as I was cleaning some cum dropped to the shower floor, I got out and dried off and then found a new jock strap, it was one I got as a gift as the others were not clean. It was purple and read slut for dick.  Maybe they would not notice writing on the band or the front.  I had no idea what they were going to do with me, but I was horny again for some reason. I have never been this sexed before in my life, I think I like it I thought to myself as I got everything around and cleaned up a little.  I rushed back to the computer and looked for an email from my buddy.  I could not find one but opened another that said read “No dick tonight” at the header.  I opened it and it read, the wives are getting pissed and we can not come tonight.  Be ready the same time tomorrow.  I was disappointed, here I was sitting there upset they were not coming when I wanted to cancel them all day.  I thought now what.  I went back to the emails.  There was another from that hot Poz guy, he emailed and said he just wanted to jack off with me make out if I was comfortable and play with my hot hole.  He would bring some lube and a vibrator and a couple other toys. 

I loved his hot body and those tatted sleeves, and I emailed him back and said yea I would be up for that.  When are you thinking?  He emailed straight away and said tonight?  Sure, your place or mine?  He said he was already on the road and it would be better at my place. I sent him the address and I watched him to open the email and then he responded, be there in five minutes.  You are close.  I panicked a bit but there is noting to worry about.  I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and a few minutes later there was a knock at the door.  I opened it and Fuck; I had no idea how hot he really was.  He had the most beautiful face, with some scuff and deep blue eyes.  I stammered and tried to invite him in and finally got out nice to finally meet you and come in.  He did and he headed to the sofa and sat down after dropping his bag. 

He smiled at me and told me come sit with him and I walked over and sat next to this hot fucking man and he leaned in and kissed me.  He started off soft and then grabbed my head and tongued my mouth and broke off after a few minutes and I was dizzy and my hear was pounding.  This guy can kiss, he said now I want to see that sweet ass of yours, stand up and drop your shorts and show me that little butt of yours.  I hesitated and he leaned in and kissed me again, then he said I will keep my clothes on you do not need to worry.  I hot up and stood in front of him and slide down my pants and showed him my ass in that purple jock.  Fuck, I forgot I hat that on, he just said there is that beautiful ass. He reached out and grabbed my ass checks one in each hand as he spread my checks and exposed my fuck hole. 

I knew you had a beautiful fucking hole boy; he leaned in and licked my hole, and I made my entire body shake and then he stuck his tongue in my hole.  I moaned and shook some more and then he pulled off and said get on the sofa and show me your ass boy.  I did and he dove back in and tongue fucked my hole and make me moan like a bitch.  After ten minutes I was so fucking horny, and he told me to lay on the sofa on my back and I did. I watched as he undressed and exposed that beautiful huge thick dick of his. Still okay jacking my dick, I quickly said yes.  He came over and put is dick right above my head and I started to jack him as he pulled my legs up and went back to eating my hole.  I jacked his big dick and could not help but lick the base of his thick cock and eventually I licked his balls as he moves forward, he just kept eating my hole and he soon had his ass at my mouth, and I licked his hole, and he pressed his ass back so I could eat his hole.  I tongued him and at it, then he finally broke free and said eat my hole boy as he moaned and spread his checks for me.  He repositioned himself and he went back to eating my hole and it was harder to tongue him, but he moved his dick back further then when he stated.  I licked the shaft and he move it further and now the head was right above my mouth.  I could see he was leaking precum. 

I did not want to suck his poz cum, but I did really want to suck his dick.  I gave in and just licked the head of his thick cock.  It tasted amazing, weird as it was.  I had gone to far I thought and then another drops of cum beaded up on his slit and I licked it off again.  I licked and gave his head a tongue bath and he pressed his dick down and I opened my mouth and swallowed what I could of that beautiful dick.  He let me suck him for five minutes and then said time for a new position.   I got up and told me to sit up and then he sat next to me and leaned in and kissed me.  When he broke, he went to his bag and got out a little vibrator.  It was round and seemed to have a flange on the end and he lubed up it up and told me to lift my legs and he lend lubed my hole and the vibrator and worked it inside me and turned it on.  I immediately started to moan as he rubbed my chest and stomach.  Then he leaned in and kissed me, I melted as my hole spasmed and he make me want more of him.  I knew we could not fuck but I was really getting tempted.  This went on for five minutes he then turned off the vibrator and worked it out of my hole and told me to keep my legs lifted and he began to finger and play with my hole.  I moan as he kissed as he pulled his fingers out and jacked his dick and then put them back inside me and this went on for four or five minutes.  I did not realize that he was jacking his dick right over my hole and putting all the precum on my hole and sliding his fingers inside me. 

I could only focus on this man kissing me, he felt so amazing.  He pressed his dick head at my hole.  I could feel it, he nestled the head between my ass lips and let his cock leak inside me.  I tried not to move, if I did, he may slip inside me.  I should have realized he was pre-lubing my ass and he knew all along he was going to fuck me and dump his load inside me, but I still thought we were playing by the rules.  He broke off the kiss and moved to kissing and sucking on my neck and I took a deep break, and my hole opened a bit and his head snugged inside me.  The tip was slightly inside, and I knew I should tell him to stop and he pressed a bit, and his head slide halfway inside me, fuck I knew I should aske him to pull out, but I pulled him a little bit forward because it was supper uncomfortable and he pressed his dick an inch inside me.  His head was all the way inside me now.

He senses I was tightening up and before I could aske him to pull out, he kissed me on the lips and made out with me as he pressed his big dick further inside me.  I moaned in his mouth as he slow fucked me with tiny movements and pressed even deep inside me.  I put my hands on his chest and pressed to give him the message to pull out, but he pressed it all the way inside me and fuck I felt so full.  It was amazing and my hand relaxed on his chest and he started to slowly fuck me as he continued to kiss me.  He broke off after ten minutes and grunted in my ear, I knew he had just cum inside me. 

I felt totally defeated, I knew better but for some reason my dick was rock hard.  He grabbed me with his dick still inside me and lifted me up and repositioned me, so he was behind me on the sofa holding me with his dick still inside me. Fuck that is one hot pussy he said.  I knew I should pull off him and try to get his cum out of me, but he just held me and rubbed my chest and stomach with his hands.  I was laying there with a huge poz dick inside me and it was rock hard, he would flex it ever occasionally, so I knew he was still hard and telling myself this was totally fucked up, but I was paralyzed.  I loved that big dick so much and he felt so good.  I had not had anyone kiss me like that in forever and touch me like he loved me. 

He started to slowly pump his dick and after a few minutes he was fucking me, and I just moaned as he whispered that he loved my ass and ten minutes later he shot another load inside me.  He held me tight and told me he loved my hole so much; your cunt keeps sucking my dick like you never want me to leave boy.  I thought about that and I have always wanted a big dick guy like him to be my boy friend so maybe I am trying to keep his dick inside me, probably just an involuntary response to his hot dick.  He stroked me more and asked if he could spend the night, my head said no but out came Yes, I would love that.

He told me to gently pull off his dick until your hole closes around my head boy, I pulled off as he held my hips and my hole closed slowly as his head popped out of my hole and then we both got up and wen to my bedroom.  He told me to get up on the bed on all four with my face in a pillow and he would be right back.  He went and grabbed his bag and brought it in.  I heard a canister open and then it felt old and wet on my hole.  I tenses up but he started kissing my ass check as he fingered my hole and I moaned.  He slides one and then two inside me, my ass pushed back on his fingers and he whispered, I knew you loved ass play boy, I wondered how but did not care how he knew.  He grabbed some poppers and slide them to me, and I uncapped them and hit the poppers and soon he had three and then four fingers inside me.  I started panting and moaning and then I heard him spray something and he passed me a rage and told me to put it in my mouth and breath and I did and nearly blacked out. I later found out it was impact and while I was coming in and out, he twisted and pressed his fist inside me.

I moaned and squealed as he fisted my hole and after ten minutes, I shot a load in my jock and he pulled out and shoved his dick inside me and fucked me for a couple more minutes and shot his load in me.  He told me it was time to sleep as he cleaned up my ass with a towel and washed his hands. He came back to bed and held me and whispered in my ear he wanted me to be his boy.  I whispered back I would love that.  When I woke up around four in the morning, I knew this was a mistake, what the fuck had I done is I could think and knew I needed to get his cum out of me. He felt me move and grabbed me and held me then I felt his fingers at my hole, and he started fingering me again.  He grabbed lube and lubed up my hole and then slide his rock-hard dick inside me.  I moaned and pressed back on it.  He fucked me for fifteen minutes and shot yet another load inside me.  He kissed my neck and told me that he had to go but he would be back at midnight and he wanted to find me on the bed the say way.  I knew I had company coming the straight guys, but I told him I would as he got his back and left.  I got up after he left and got on the computer to find out if I could take something for exposure to HIV. PeP, that is what nurses and doctors take.  I sent off an email to an online doctor to see if I could get a prescription and then went to read my other emails. 

• Like 32
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

Part 4.

I started reading my other emails while I was waiting, I opened a few emails from unattractive guys, two fat guys and one homely older guy.  Then I opened an email from a young lean guy with a sleave, it looked a lot like Jonny’s sleave and the email read, great ass, are you into ass play?  Love to see that hole wrapped around my sleeve.  Fuck, I emailed him back and told him I was new to it but loved my ass played with.  Read his profile and it had nothing in his status but if all he was doing was playing with my ass that was safe.  His stats were 6’ 170 9.5 uncut multiple tats are all he posted.  His pics were hot as fuck and I went on to the other emails.   

The next email was from a guy said he was straight and just needed to get off, he wanted to find me on my knees and blindfolded. He would walk in and feed me his cock and then have me turn around and give up my ass for him to breed.  His stats were 34 6’2 200 nice 8” dick thick uncut and hairy chest and abs all muscled and defined.  I emailed him back and told him I was into it.  He was online and responded, dude looking for a regular.  Wife is pregnant and I am not getting any, you must be clean and have a good mouth and ass.  I emailed I was clean, even though I had just taken a poz load or four and that I had a great mouth and ass.  He emailed that he was free on the way to work wanted to know what part of town I was in.  It turned out after emailing him back and forth he was about 20 min from me, and he would swing by at 8 Am to have me service him.  I decided to call off work as I wanted to be free to get the pharmacy once my script came in and this hot straight needed me right now. 

I kept reading and the next two emails were duds and then a hot Latino, Puerto Rican with 10” holy fuck this guy was hot, that dark skin and big balls on him and that amazing uncut dick.  I emailed him without looking at his status and we bounced emails back and forth and made plans for 10 AM.  I seriously had never been this popular and could not believe the hot guys I was getting.  I looked at the clock and thought I should shower and clean out before the straight guy got here and I showered up and had some oatmeal and a protein drink and got my blindfold and the cleanest jock which was one I had worn to the gym and set it out with some poppers so I would be ready.  The guy emailed that he was on the way and I told him to knock, wait five second and head in and I would be on my knees waiting for him blindfolded.  His email back just read - perfect.  

I read a few more emails and there was young bi guy who said he was coming to town and would have a hotel room and needed service.  He was blonde 26 6’3 180 8.5 thick cut, I emailed him back that I was interested and needed details and the second one I was able to read and answer before I heard a knock was from a ginger, 33 5’11 220 muscled with a beer can thick 7.5 and nearly that thick around so fucking hot!  He said he was looking for a no strings cum dump for multiple weekly breeding’s.  I emailed him that I was interested a thought occurred to me as I started to put my blindfold on, I answered the last emails without thinking about their status as I rested on my knees, I knew I needed to look at that when straight guy leaves. 

The knock and he did not wait five seconds, so I was glad I had my blindfold close and I was on my knees already.  In he walks and right up to me and pulled his shorts down, not that I could see but his dick flopped out and hit my face.  Open your mouth fag, there is something about a hot straight guy calling me a fag before using me to get off that turns me on in the worst way.  I opened my mouth and he slide his hardening cock in, and I sucked his dick as it grew in my mouth and he leaked prescum, it tasted so good.  I went to put my hands on his thighs, and he fag take your hands off me.  I pulled off and he grabbed my head and fucked my throat making me gag on his thick dick. 

He shoved his dick in the back of my throat and held me forcefully on his dick so I could not bread, and I gagged and tried to pull off and then he gently pulled his dick out and I gasped for air. He then turned around and shoved his ass in my face while he pulled apart his cheeks and told me to eat his ass.  I tongued his musky hole and liked it. I grabbed his ass checks and pulled his ass apart and he did not mark at me but instead moaned as I tongue fucked hi hole.  He had me lick and tongue him for five minutes or so and then told me to open my mouth and slide his rock-hard dick in me and fucked my mouth again for a couple minutes having me gag again and get his dick all slobbery before pulled out and coming to my back side and pushing me forward to expose my ass and slide in me and fucked me for ten minutes and showing his load in me with a huge grunt. 

He pulled out and made me suck his cock clean and then left without saying a word. I fucking loved it, I hoped he would want more of my mouth and ass soon.  I went back to the compute in hopes of checking out the guys and status of the one I emailed but there was an email from the first guy who wanted to play with my ass.  He told me he was free today before work or after work either at 10 Am or 10 PM.  I know I had company tonight, so I emailed him and gave him my address and told him I was free at 10 AM which was an hour from now.  He gave me awfully specific instructions; I was told to be on the bed ass up face in a pillow and blindfolded.  My hole was to be free of lube, have poppers for myself. I was not to talk unless spoken to and I could not ask any questions just answer them.   I agreed and he said he was on his way; fuck he must live some distance away a way.  What I did not know is he was not coming alone.  He picked up two of his buddies and sent a third the address to come over.  I cleaned up and picked up but could not bring myself to clean out the straight guy’s load.  I looked the clock, and it was almost 10 so I rushed to the bedroom and got in place.  Just as instructed ass up, lube in my jock with my face in a pillow and blindfold with popper ready. 

I heard the door, and it took a while to close and finally did, then after a long delay I felt the guys hands on my ass feeling my ass and hole and then his tongue on my hole and he ate my hole for a couple minutes. Then he pulled off and I felt a smack on my ass.  I yelped and wanted to tell him to stop but he did it again and I yelped even louder.  Then I felt someone get on the bed and lift my head and I opened my mouth and swallowed his big dick.  His dick was huge he guided my head down on his dick and it lodged in the back of my throat. 

I felt hands on my ass and knew we were not alone and tried to pull up, but my assaulter held me tight and slow fucked my throat.  I relaxed because I was not going anywhere and the guy at my ass pushed my legs forward and spread my ass as he tongue fucked me.  His tongue was so strong, it feels like a dick for sure.  Once I have in my assaulter let me up to breath and I tried to catch my breath and he feed me poppers as I moaned and let my ass relax.  Then he shoved my head back down and let the guy eat my hole.  I knew he was tasting that straight guys cum, but it felt so amazing and he did not seem to mind and did not say a word.  This wen ton for twenty minutes and then the guy pulled off and lubed his dick and slide into my wet slobbery hole and fucked me till he shot inside me and fuck that is one hot pussy and pulled out.  The guy sounded older, that is all I could tell other then he loved to eat ass and had a big dick.  I thought my assaulter would fuck me and he let me up and as he got off the bed, he said cunt do not fucking move and then he smacked my ass three more times and I yelp since there were much harder.  I loved and hated it; my dick was getting hard from his forcefulness, but I was not sure I wanted him to hit me more.  I felt fingers at my hole and then a thick dick, it was not as long as most must have been seven or seven and a half, but he began to fuck me, and it did not take him that long and he shot his load inside me.  He pulled out and I got three more smacks on my ass.  Then I heard the front door opened and the guys left. I later found out they took an uber home and they were guys he owed money to and he traded my ass for what he owed them. 

The guy who just came in laid beside me and they both helped me straddle him as my assaulter lubed up his dick and guided it to my hole.  Fuck this guy was fat dicked, I slowly guided down on it as he stretched me, and the guy started to fuck me. He would pound my ass for a minute or two and then give my hole time to adjust as poppers were applied and then back at piston fucking me.  He beat my hole with his thick dick as cum churned inside me and lathered up my hole and his dick and then my assaulter gave me popper again but made me inhale four on each side and then put them down as the fucking began and him get on the bed.  He slipped a ball gag in my mouth and then I felt the most painful pains at my ass and he slowly stretched my hole with his thick dick right beside the guy I was no laying on screaming into the ball gag. 

It took what seemed like forever for him to get all the way in and then they both fucked my hole together and the guy I was laying on shot what had to be ten minutes of them both deep fucking me and then my assaulter unloaded.  They pulled out and the guy beneath me rolled out and took the ball gag out and feed me his cock to clean off and my assaulter began to lube up my ass which was sore after being stretched to the max by those big dicks. He slides three fingers inside and I heard him say fuck that is one hot hole.  He slides four into his palm and twisted them around.  He worked me for three to four minutes and then retracted his thumb a big and pressed and twisted and his fist popped inside me.  Then he said, see I told you your hole would look great wrapped around my sleeve.  

He proceeded to fist my hole with his right hand and then his left which was slightly bigger or at least felt bigger back and four while I sucked the other top. My assaulter said something, I did not hear it and the guy I was sucking put poppers at  my nose and made me inhale as my assaulter slide his big dick in with his right hand and jacked off his dick inside me and show his load in me and then pulled his dick out and then his fist and went to the rest room to wash up and the guy using my mouth fucked it till he shot his load down my throat I an gagged on it but swallowed most of his cum.

My assaulter was back and slapped my ass hard and said, good fucking whore.  I will email you when I can use you again.  They both dressed and left, and I collapsed on the bed and feel asleep with the blindfold still on. 

• Like 29
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 1