It all started on my 22nd Birthday

I woke a few hours later and felt my ass.  It was starting to tighten back up, but I could still slide my fingers right inside me.  My dick was hard, looking at the clock I had a few hours before the straight guy would be there and I still had my poz hottie who wanted me.  I knew I was never a slut like that, I committed that after tonight I would stop being a whore and get on the straight and narrow and look for a big dicked boyfriend.  That made me think about the script.  I got up and went back to the computer sitting on a towel since my hole was so full of cum and I knew it would leak out after that hot guy had his fist inside me.  It would have been hot if he took a pick with my phone of his hot sleeve with my hole wrapped around it.  Would have loved to have that pic. 

When I got back, I saw a couple emails I did not recognize as I scanned for something from the clinic.  Then I spotted an email from my hot assaulter.  I opened it and there was were two pics with his fist inside my hole and his tatted sleeve with my hole wrapped around his wrist. That make me rock hard again and I went on to read his email.  It just read; you are a good little whore.  I will be at your place at 10 PM tomorrow.  Be in the same position and no talking boy.   I emailed him back and told him I would Sir.  Scanning the other emails there was nothing from the clinic.  I decided to rest some more even though I had other emails but thought I should get some rest since it sounded like I would have company over night, but this time set my alarm to be up by 4:45 to make sure I could get the script to the pharmacy or call and all.

When I woke, I felt better and still horny as fuck, I started getting excited about the straight guys coming back to use me and hoped that they would not notice my hole had been fisted.  I felt my hole and it had all but closed.  I got back on the computer and scanned for the script but found an interesting email before and it read.  Huge dick needs pussy boy after the gym.  I opened the email and there was a picture of a dick, I was convinced it was not real and it read need a pussy boy for my huge horse hung dick.  Few can take me so only respond if you will be able to take my dick and cum. 

I kept looking at his huge dick and red bush and thought maybe it was real, His hand which looked big did not fit all the way around his dick when he held it.  I took a chance and emailed him.  My cock was leaking imagining what that would feel like inside me.  I read a few more and deleted them, not what I wanted.  Two average looking guys with okay dicks, but they were both neg.  I knew I should have considered them good pics but for some reason I wanted hotter guys with big dicks.  That is at the very least what I told myself. 

The next email was from a guy who had been in prison and big 9” dick on him and he just needed oral.  His email said he needed a fag to suck his dick, eat his balls and ass and swallow his load.  He asked me in the email if I was a fag boy who loved straight boy dick and cum.  I want this guy, fuck I looked at his tats and lean body and huge dick and fired off an email that just read.  I am your fag boy! I read and deleted a couple others and kept refreshing to see if either of them responded and an email hit, but it was from my straight buddy and he said you are booked from 6pm to 8PM boy!  Make sure you are ass up and blindfolded just like last time.

I emailed my straight buddy that I would be ready, blindfold, poppers and lube ready.  Then I got email back from the prison guy.  It read, only thing fags are good for is service between pussy.  Far too man women make me put on a condom since I have been released.  Fags, just take cum.  I emailed him I was ready to take his cum anytime.  He emailed back and said he could come when his bitch went back to work tomorrow, could be ready for 9:30 or 10:00. Warning he said, it takes me a long time to cum so get ready to service my dick, balls and hole fag. 

My email back read; my mouth is yours for a long as you want it.  I gave him my address and told him I would be ready.  Asked him if he wanted me blind folded and he said no, you need to see what you are servicing.  I got really excited this guy looked hot 5’11 hairy chest, nice bush and that big dick.  His balls look big too. I got so excited I forgot to check about the script, that email came in but ended up in my junk mail and I did not find it until 72 hours later.  I rushed to the shower and got ready and the got in place just before six.  The guy come in and this time they shared me. I was getting spit roasted for two hours and there had to be ten guys. Two shot down my throat but eight of them came in my ass and then left.  They called me a whore, cum dump, slut and cock sleeve and a few of them spit on me before they left.  I recognized a few of them from their voice or cock but many were new. 

My poz guy would soon be here and I kept the cum inside me since he seemed to like that last time.  The rest of the guy made me feel like a piece of mean and he always made me feel like I could be more than that while he used me like a piece of meat. Weird how different that made me feel that I would not even care he was Poz.  I showered up and took a piss sitting down and lost some of the cum, but I was soon on the bed ass up ready like he wanted me, and I heard to door and then felt his fingers on my ass and slide inside me.  He then pulled out and spread my hole and eat me out.  Tongue fucking me and felching a huge load out and then coming up to me and feeding it to me as he pulled my head up to kiss me and we spit balled it and he finally told me to swallow it. 

He kissed me for a couple more minutes and told me he missed me.  He ate my hole three times this way each time bring me the load and then have turned me over and slowly slide his big cock in my ass and fucked me till he shot his Poz Load inside me.  He repositioned and slow fucked me for five minutes and fucked me hard for ten and shot a second load inside me.  He whispered that he wanted me to be his boy and for me to take all his cum. I stopped and thought duck he is poz which gave me a minute of pause and then I pressed my ass back on him as if to motion that I knew where his cum belonged.  I was loving my time with this beautiful man.  He pulled out after shooting his third load and had me clean off his cock and then grabbed his bag and had me get back on my knees with my face in a pillow and grabbed a toy and lubed it up and worked it in my ass. The toy slipped in with not a lot of resistance and he said, glad I brought the bigger ones.  I love that your hole opens.  He used four different toys on me each getting bigger and then finally slide his fist inside me as my hole swallowed it.   That is babe, I could do is moan as his fist worked my poz cum filled hole and he told me how beautiful I was. 

I even told him I loved him, I hoped he did not hear me as I was not sure why I told him that.  He used my hole for thirty minutes and made me cum hard and then pulled out and cleaned up and came back to bed and turned me so he could hole me and slide his rock-hard dick inside me and rubbed my chest as my hole over the next hour closed around his dick and he told me how hot it was as I retracted.  He fucked me two more times and hot inside me before we fell asleep.  He whispered before dozing off that he could fall in love me with too.  I wondered in an out of sleep thinking about him and how hot he was but wishing he were not poz.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 17

Part 6

I woke up to my guy, yea the poz guy fucking me and shooting his load in me again and then he kissed my neck and told me he would be back tonight, but it would be 11 PM and I need to be waiting ass up again for him.  I told him I would be ready, and he kissed me and told me he is so glad we met.  Not sure we every really met since I have had my blindfold on, but I get what he was saying.  I can not believe I like this guy so much.  I can not believe he likes that other guys fuck me, and it is so hot having him feed me the cum in my ass.  I dozed off and then woke and it was 8:30 AM.  I called into work again and told them I was still not well and got in the shower and got ready for my straight prison guy. 

I got on the computer and the big horse hung dick guy had emailed me and he told me he would be free at noon and then I would need to give him my address and he would drop off a butt plug. If I could fit that in my ass he would still come by and if not, I should practice till I could before emailing him back. So, what I did was email him and give him my address and confirm that he would still fuck me if I emailed him that the butt plug was inside me. He confirmed and told me he would drop it off at 10 on this way to the gym and I should email him before he heads home at noon if I wanted his dick inside me.  I emailed just one word – Understood!

Prison guy emailed that he was on the way and he arrived at 9:30, he knocked, and I opened the door to this rough looking guy with a tatted neck and a few tears drops at his eye. I think that means he is in a gang. He walked in and dropped his pants, and he was already sporting a hard on.  I came over and lift his dick half hard already and began to suck on it till it was hard.  He pulled his dick out and walked to the sofa and sat and motioned for me to come over and service him.  I came over and began to suck his big dick and kiss it all over and lick the shaft and he pushed my head down to his balls and suck on them and licked for five minutes and then he lifted his legs and had me eat his hairy hole.  That is when I heard him moan as my tongue slowly fucked his hole and he spread his ass more.  I ate and tongued his hole for ten minutes and then he told me to suck his dick again and I did as I licked all the precum all over his dick and then swallowed it and he told me to slow down and show me I loved his straight dick. 

I started to slowly suck on his big dick and then he pulled me off and told me to open my mouth and he spit in my mouth three times and told me to swallow.  I did and then he shoved me back down to his ass as he lifted his legs and make me tongue his hole while he called me a fag slut, ass whore and nasty bitch all making my dick even harder.

I must have been doing a great job because he moaned and guided my head back to his dick and had me suck his cock some more and told me I was going to get his first load.  Swallow it fag and back to eating my ass.  The guy came a lot and flooded my mouth, but I swallowed it all and then he guided my mouth off his cock and went back to his ass.  He ended up feeding me three loads and making me eat his hole for more than an hour and in total I serviced him two hours before he told me he had to go.  He looked at me and as he got dressed and said I would make a good fag one day and spit on my face and walked out.  I hoped he wanted more in the worst way but remembered that I needed to be able to get the butt plug inside me if my monster cock horse hung guy was going to fuck me. 

I went out and there was a bag, it was stappled and read text me only if it fits. I opened the bag and pulled it out and it looked like I would never get that inside me. If only one of the guys who fisted me had just finished, then I may have a chance. I got out my biggest dildo’s and lubed my ass and rode them and tried to slide in the butt plug and no use.  I rode them more and tried again and no go, I had never slid my fist inside me and, but I worked my hand and after five minutes I had my fist inside me, and it felt amazing and then I lubed up the butt plug and after five attempts it finally popped in and hurt like the mother.  I went over to my phone and text him that the butt plug was in and I wanted him to come use me.

His email back said, good and that he would be there in twenty minutes.  Be ass up on the bed butt plug in.  I grabbed my poppers and a few minutes before I thought hew as to arrive, I started to huff them and then I heard the door.  He came in and rubbed my ass and felt around the plug and lubed up around my hole and tried to slide on of his fingers inside me and I was too tight. He pulled back on the plug and it hurt so much and then he twisted it and played like this for five minutes and then he was able to slide his finger in with the plug.  He slides it around the plug as if he were lubing it just under my ass lips and he sprayed impact on a rag and tossed it to me and I put it in my mouth and while I was going in a and out, he grabbed it and pulled, and my hole opened and out popped the plug. He lubed up a huge dildo and forced it inside me and fucked my ass with it.  I went back and four from pleasure to pain as that huge dildo hit my prostate.  Then he stopped and I felt him slide his hand in and grab my and put them in what sounded like a zip tie.  My dick was hard, but he did not touch it.  Then two more zip ties as he tied off each ball also.

I wondered what the fuck all that was for and then I felt his big dick up against my used hole and he pressed in and I heard him say that it fags. He pressed and slide that big dick inside me and filled me up and it hurt until he hit my prostate and then he slowly fucked my hole.  He fucked me for ten minutes and then told me I earned my first load.  This went on for thirty minutes three more loads.  He then told me I was done for today and that I did okay.  Your balls can be released now, each time I fuck you, I will separate them, so you do not cum.  I heard a snap then it happened twice more, and I started to leak precum.  He told me that he would need me when he was back in town in three days. Then told me I was better then the ad I had posed for huge poz cock.  What the fuck I thought but did not say a word as he got dressed and left. 

I got up and rushed back to the computer and emailed him to ask him about the ad he mentioned, and he sent me a link.  There I was, it read: Neg bottom not on PreP want big dick and POZ cum deep inside me.  No questions asked, prefer if you are not on meds either.  I had a pit in my stomach as I had just let this huge dick wreck me inside and put his PoZ Cum deep inside me.  He sent me another email with his post to my ad.  “just wrecked this fag’s hole, three dirty loads deep inside him.”

I wanted to cry but I started going through all the post and see most of the guys had no stats and assumed they were POZ too. Maybe even the guy who said he was straight.  My dick was still hard from not coming but needed something else and my hole would not satisfy most right now so I hit up the prison guy in hopes he would let me suck his dick and eat his hole again.  I read more emails and a few even said they wanted to poz my neg hole.  If only I had opened these earlier maybe I could have stopped this.  In my search I found the script and called the pharmacy to see if I could come get the pills and got dressed and rushed off and picked them up but did not take them straight away as I walked a block down the street to an adult bookstore and went in and back to the booths. It was dead but there were a few guys there and I found a both with a glory hole and fed some money in and proceeded to jack my dick and the first guy came in and fed his cock through. Nice fat dick, I sucked him till he was heard, and he shot in my mouth and I swallowed it and he left, and another guy came in after that.  These two must have been the older guys in the hallway and after I had drained the second there was a long pause and then some fingers appeared.  

The hand and fingers looked young and I was horny as fuck, so I put my dick up and the kid sucked my dick and he then pulled off and came over and knocked and I let him in, and he got on his knees and sucked my dick more and licked my balls.  I reached down and felt his little hole and knew I wanted to fuck him.  The sucking went on for a few more minutes and a nice big dick slide through. I jacked it and then guided the boys head to his dick and had him suck that hot dick as I ate his hole.  The boy moaned as I got him all wet and spotted a used condom and grabbed it and pulled out the cum and lubed up the boy’s hole and fingered him.  I slide my dick in him as he sucked the big dick and fucked him for a couple minutes and then told him to turn around and the boy got back on my dick as I guided his hole to the glory hole and lubed up that big dick with more of the cum from the condom and I pushed the boy back on that big dick.

The boy moaned and I pulled him up and kissed him and he said, should we use condoms.  I kissed him again and said we are completely safe boy. No need, this place is full of straight guy who have wives.  He moaned in my mouth as the guy fucking him picked up steam and soon tapped on the wall and shoved his dick deep and shot in the boy’s ass.  The guy pulled out and got dressed and I kept kissing the boy and the door opened and closed and then I heard a latch and knew another guy was in there.  I watched a black cock at the hole and turned the boy around and guided his head to the big dick and told him to suck it.  He hesitated but then put it in his mouth and suck that big black cock as it grow and I ate the boys cummy hole for four to five minutes and then turned him around and found another condom and lubed up that black dick and the boy slide back some and he said it was too big but I held him there as poppers appeared at the bottom of the hole under the guys big black cock and I grabbed them and feed the boy as the guy slowly fucked his tight little hole and soon the boy was pushing back and the bbc was long dicking him and he eventually shoved deep and came inside the boy without saying much he pulled out of him and got dressed and left.  Leaving me and the boy and I turned him around and fucked his hole and shot my load inside him.  Grabbed his phone and put my number in and told him to text me when he got home.  I kissed him and told him I wanted to play with him again, tonight at 5:30.  Text me and we can meet up here like today.  Wow, I had never done anything like that, but it was hot as fuck.  This cute little blonde boy just took three anonymous loads.  Wow.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 9

Part 7

I text the boy when I got home and told him to meet me at the corner at 4:50 and I went on the site where my ad was posted and put up an ad for him.  Young bottom neg prep free who wants to suck dick and ride it at the bookstore.  Will be there tonight and need some big dick to service.  I posted the bottom would be there at 5 PM and gave the address and pic of the front and his stats with a couple ass shots took a nap.  When I got up it was 4:30 and I headed to the bookstore, got there early and cruised through I saw some older rough looking guys and two younger guys with tats also walking the halls and I wen to the corner and collected Daniel my little bottom boy and we walked into the back and ducked into a both, this time with two holes and I told him to get on his knees and suck my dick which he did.  While he was pulled it out from my underwear I dick fed through the hole. 

I could see the guys boots and it looked like these 50 plus older guys with a thicker body, one of rough looking guy who looked like he was poz.  Sunken face and thick belly and abs but still lean.  I guided the boy’s head to the dick, and he sucked on that big dick that grew thick.  I brought lube and poppers and I lubed up his hole and fingered him as I heard the other door open and close and one of the young dudes was there.  He slides his dick through and long uncut not over thick.  I grab it and suck it while I lube up the boy’s hole and guide his ass, so his little hole meets that uncut dick and it slowly slides in the boy.  The young guy pounds the wall and five minutes later shoots his load in the kid.  The guy slips a piece of paper through, it had his number and VL203,000.  I was not sure what that meant but put in my pocket and knew he would be a good fuck later.  Meanwhile another older guy comes in and slides his dick through and I turn the boy around and have him suck the new dick while I lubed up that big thick man dick and backed up the boy while I fed him some poppers.  He yelped as the dick was thick and the older guy slow fucked him till he opened and then ten slams and he shot his load inside the boy.  

This went on for a little over an hour with guy breeding him and he soon had 10 loads and of the guys who shot six had passed me their numbers and what I found out was their Viral Load count.  One guy had 856,000.  Big fat dick on him too.  We made out and then I walked him out and called an uber for him.  He lived about ten blocks away and I wanted him to get home. He texts me on the way and told me how hot it was and hoped we could do it again.  I winked at him via text and told him for sure!   

I went back in the bookstore and found a young dude walking the halls and followed him till he picked a booth with a glory hole.  I put my fingers through, and he put his cock through, and I sucked his dick then he got up and I knew he wanted my dick, so I put it through, and he sucked my dick and then backed onto it and I fucked him till I came inside him.  Fuck that felt amazing I thought as I pulled out and left.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 14

On 1/5/2021 at 1:24 AM, Hungnreadytofuck said:

Part 2

I woke up the next morning my ass was so sore, but I was still horny.  I had to shit, it hurt like a mother, but my dick got rock hard.  What the fuck was that I thought, all this cum came out of me and I thought dude you cannot do this again.  This is fucking crazy but there I sat with a huge hard one and I hit the shower and it finally came down.  I went off to work and found myself looking at guys hands, I had never paid attention to them before and wondering what they would feel like.  There were several that I knew I would never be able to take but Jonny the security guard station had beautiful long fingers and lean hands and tatted sleeve on his right arm that make me get a chub in the lobby.  I tried to ignore him, but he was so tall and beautiful I was rock hard in no time but made it to my desk to calm down.   

Seriously, I am not into getting fisted it was a one-time thing.  I am also not a bareback cum dump I had to keep reminding myself all day.  I had made my mind up I was going to hit up my buddy and tell him it was great but it as not for me. No more.  I worked the rest of my day and missed Jonny on the way out.  I did not want him to get my mind racing again and I headed home to cancel tonight.

I got home and went straight to my computer and when opened the website I was flooded with emails.  Holly fuck, I have never had more then two anytime I signed on and there was something like 15.  I opened the first one and it had a well-defined tatted guy with a sleeve on both arms and a huge dick with piercings at each nipple.  I could not believe how hot he was, I looked at his stats and he was 27 6’1 170 with 9 uncut inches and then I saw he was poz.  I could not believe this beautiful man was poz omg.

His email said he knew I liked big dick and he wanted to get with me and breed my ass.  No fucking way I thought, how the fuck could he know.  I emailed him back and thanked him and told him I only fucked with neg guys.  He replied, what if I do not cum inside you. I though what the fuck!  I emailed him and said thanks but that will not work.  I was looking at his pics and horny as fuck.  I finally closed the email and went to the next one. Another young guy, he was big and muscled, 29 6’ 200 pounds of solid muscle with his big thick 8” dick posted.  Omg I wanted to suck his big dick and lick the precum off, his post mentioned nothing about status but gave his stats. Hey pussy boy, if you are free this week I am in town and want to use your ass.  Let me eat that little cunt and then fuck you like the whore you are. 

I read it again, in so many ways it was a disgusting email, but it made my dick even harder. I knew I should not even email him back, but I could not help myself.  I told myself it was just to be nice but knew deep down I wanted him in the worst way. My email read, I need my boy pussy used sir, I am so horny for you sir. I had read a lot of hot stories where guys talked like that.  He responded with I just want your ass, no talking boy.  You are a whore to be used, understand?  I emailed him yes Sir.  I am free in 30 minutes where are you and have the fucking cunt up in the air, head down and blindfolded waiting for me. Panic flooded me, I wanted to say now but for some reason I could not.  I emailed him back my address and told him I understood.  I told him to knock, wait five seconds and head in the door would be open.  I rushed to the shower and cleaned up and out and then back to the computer to make sure he had not emailed.  While I was waiting, I went back to that hot poz guy, he had such a hot body.

I saw an email come in and it was that hot muscled guy and he said he just parked and that I need to be in place.  I emailed back and confirmed and got in place with my blindfold on.  The door opened and he came over to ass and felt it.  I hard a belt and the dropping of clothes.  I heard him say hot little whore, I felt his fingers on my ass and hole and then his tongue, I though it was his tongue.  I hard something in front of me and then he lifted my head and said open your mouth slut.  Fuck there were two guys in here, I did and as I started to ask who his dick slide into my mouth and I was suddenly gagging on his thick dick. The guy as my ass eat my hole and I moaned on his dick and soon I was over been upset he did not tell me.  This guy loved eating ass, he pushed my legs forward and tongue fucked my hole like no tomorrow. I am fucking loving this is all I thought as I gagged and slobbered all over that big dick in my throat. 

This went on for ten minutes and then he said, whore get on your back with your legs in the air.  The guy eating my hole let up and I turned over and put legs up for the guy to eat my hole at a different angle. The muscled guy told me to get ready to eat his ass.  It had been a long time since anyone had made me eat their ass, my ex did one night but it was not my normal thing.  For some reason, this guy it seemed hot as he sat on my face and I licked and tongued his hole and I heard him start to moan while the other guy fingered my hole with some lube he must have brought, I had forgot to put some out.  There we go, fuck I love this dude’s finger in my ass.  That is a good whore, tongue daddy’s ass, eat my shit hole boy.  I could not help but moan as the fingers worked my ass. 

Then the hot guy pulled his ass off my mouth and told me to open wide and he slide his dick in me making me gag and the other guy slide his dick inside me.  I tried to feel his dick to see if he had a condom on, but my muscled dad held my arms above my head where he had them pinned before as he fucked my throat as the guy fucked me for ten minutes till, he came and got up and dressed and left.  The muscled guy pulled out of my mouth and I started to ask him if they were clean and wore a condom but before I could finish, he told me to shut the fuck up and eat his ass again.  I started to eat his hole again and I was really getting into it.  The told me to spread his checks and what a good ass eater I was.

He was moaning and I thought I heard the door again, but I kept eating his hole and then I felt hands.  I wandered if his buddy was back and my legs were lifted, and I heard muscle man say keep eating my hole you little whore.  I felt a bigger dick at my hole, and he slide slowly in stretching me as I ate that man’s hole.  My muscle man pressed his ass down on my tongue and moaned and told me I was he new ass eater for the week. The big cock fucked me for what seemed like forever and then he grunted as he shot inside me and stayed inside me.  My muscle god said good boy, tongue my hole I am about to fuck you.  The guy inside me gently pulled out and my muscle god lifted and told me to open my mouth and I thought he was going to slide his dick inside again but the guy who had just fucked me slide his dick in as I stated my ass and cum as his dick went down my throat still rock hard.

It was all happening so fast and he was so forceful it was hot as fuck, but I knew I should not be doing this, but it was too late.  I could not say a word and I had a huge dick down my throat and muscle man pressed his thick dick at my ass lips and pressed all the way in fast and it hurt like fuck and I groaned but with the dick down my throat you could not hear much.  The guy down my throat liked it and told muscle man to do it again and he pulled all the way out and let my hole close and then shoved it back in harder than before.  Fuck that hurts and I grunted on the guys dick again and muscle guy did it four more times and then fucked like a piston and shot his load in me.   I knew after the guy with his dick in my throat that none of them used condoms and I had just taken three loads.  The guy in my throat fucked my face for a minute and shot another load down my throat and then pulled out and left me and muscle god with his dick still inside me. 

Here I was with a load down my throat and three in my ass and this hot guy inside me still, blindfolded not knowing what was next.  He spoke and said, you are a better whore than I expected you to be.  I will be back at midnight, be ready to eat my hole.  Door open be right here as I first found you and with your blindfold on, I am going pull out of your ass and you are going to clean off my dick. I will get ready and leave but you are to stay put and leave the fucking blindfold on until I leave.  Do you understand?

I could not say a word and then he hit with his fist on my chest and said you understand whore.  I said, yes Sir, I understand.  With that he pulled out and fed me his cock and spit on my chest and got dressed and left. I got up and looked at the clock, shit I never cancelled the guys.

fuck this is so hot. I recognize myself so much in it when you describe that feeling when your brain switches off and just says yes to a guy, you rush to get your ass ready and suddenly bend over bb for a completely unknown guy and take his load. then you have that mix of guilt and excitement, but the excitement takes over, you put a finger into your wet hole and taste the anonymous load that is inside you and from that moment you are just hooked and want more and more and accept any load, even the dirtiest ones as long as you get as much DNA inside as you possible. 

This is exactly how it started for me. just stop thinking and bend over and then you know you found your place forever

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 1/12/2021 at 7:25 PM, PartyandBreed said:

So hot and nasty Hungnreadytofuck!  Looks like the bottom boy is becoming a gifter too!  Looking forward to more from you. Your stories are great!

@PartyandBreed - "Giving Him What He Didn't Know He Wanted" is gold-standard!

Edited by takingdeepanal