2021 Load Tally

drscorpio

• 2 weeks later...

Zero so far this year because I am obeying the lockdown rules. More because I have to see my elderly parents every week to do their shopping etc and my mum has low-level leukemia (low-level in that at her age it is very unlikely to be that that kills her) and they are shielding.

They have already had their first vaccinations and as soon as I've had mine and the time has passed, I play to be spending a LOT of time with cocks inside me.

It has been an intensely difficult year. I've broken the rules twice out of sheer, climbing-the-walls desperation. Edit: Actually I broke the rules once. The other hookup I had was during the interval between lockdowns.

Edited by sluttony

6 minutes ago, frozenfire said:

nice. that`s mean you doing a good job. Are you planning to take your medicine right away or are you sharing a little with others first? 

Mostly sharing first. not my responsibility if u put your dick into my ass without asking anything