2021 Load Tally

drscorpio

On 4/26/2021 at 2:03 AM, AtlantaCumDumpster said:

Knocked up so far by 74 hung tops that dumped 114 loads deep up my cum greedy jock hole  

Tops in Atlanta or traveling through shoot me a message!

Spring has sprung and all of those Atlanta men are horny as fuck here. Been a busy boy here letting guys breed me. Taken 6 loads today and counting. 
122 loads taken so far this year. I love this time of year! 😈

On 4/29/2021 at 2:56 PM, AtlantaCumDumpster said:

Spring has sprung and all of those Atlanta men are horny as fuck here. Been a busy boy here letting guys breed me. Taken 6 loads today and counting. 
122 loads taken so far this year. I love this time of year! 😈

Fuck that is so hot. They must love your hole there. Please keep us updated

Edited by craems

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve had 143 loads in my ass so far this year.  127 of then anonymous never knowing their status. 3 for sure told me they were getting me pregnant with their poz babies.  Best day was 11 cocks and 9 loads at an abs, all completely anonymous with my ass pressed against a gloryhole. 

• Piggy 1

This massive cum guzzler Atlanta whore has 10 loads dumped in my sloppy dripping cunt already this evening and I’m servicing more breeder tops. If u are in atl or visiting hit me up! 

91 different men have dumped 143 loads in my hungry muscle ass so far in 2021. Plan on being closer to 150 loads in the next couple hours 

+10 with 4 different guys so far. Getting along well. I would be happy with 50 this year. Summer is gonna come soon and everybody is hornier than ever.

Never thought of it in total. I have a weekly goal of 12-15 loads. Which for the most part I have reached since Mid-February.

Now in fairness, 3 regulars stop by 2 or 3 times per week. Benefits of me working at  home - always ready and willing. So that's usually good for 6.

Edited by CumdumpDad

So far this year I’ve taken 64 loads in my ass and swallowed another 11 or so. I don’t really count oral as taking a load! 

I’m on pace to shatter last years total of 87. 

Edited by Tampachaser626

An underwhelming 5 loads taken and 3 loads given so far.

Worse still I’ve just had an operation which will put me out of action for three months. So very unlikely by year’s end to better my 2019 record of 53 loads taken or even match 2020’s skimpy 29 loads taken.