2021 Load Tally

drscorpio

On 11/10/2021 at 12:06 PM, Kimberley said:

Hit the 100 loads today for 2021 😇💦 (could have been more but due covid lockdown i started dating second half of this year around june) i think i did a good job to catch up lost times

Great job gurl. 💋💦💦💦

- Di ❤️

Now I wonder how many loads all of the bareback sluts on this site have drained collectively from tops’ balls… sort of a global 2021 load tally… and how many poz loads we all took… 😈💦💦💦

- Di ❤️

Edited by DianaTSSlut
Additions

Didn’t take a single load up my ass in 2021.

Am an alpha male top guy. Started with PreP early november so for 2022 I want to start taking loads up my ass to see what it’s all about. Hope to take a Good load asap. This won’t change my top behaviour though, my dick still needs ass.....

• Piggy 2

I'm an amateur on this site. 

I've only had 15 loads pumped up my ass in 2021. But I'm grateful to these 15 guys, mostly strangers. I've only swallowed about 10. I'm not an enthusiastic top so have only bred about 6 guys. I allowed a couple guys to suck me off but far prefer to be the one providing the servicing. My biggest passion is to bring a guy to climax as he deposits in my hairy ass. I'm hoping Covid will disappear in 2022 so we can all get much more of what we desire. 

• Upvote 1

No loads in me this year 😞. Been super careful with COVID and I haven't been able to go to the gay district because of it.

Hopefully next year things will be better. I'm planning on travelling around Asia and heading back to Canada where it's more gay friendly.

Like most guys, I guess, for me 2021 was a terrible year for fucking around. As well as the general Covid situation my city was locked down for an extended period. And I had heart surgery which affected 3-6 months of the year. So I only took 10 loads and bred 7 times.  I accelerated in November and December and bred, or was bred, 10 times in those months. So that’s a small glimmer of hope coming into 2022.

Usually average breeding in a couple of holes every Fri & Sat nights at my favorite fuckjoint.  Sometimes more, sometimes less, but that would be a fairly accurate guess.  That, plus having a fb over, or going to his place might add up to 20 something.  That would add up to somewhere around 125.  Can't say I keep track of the numbers though; all I care is that I get Hole regularly.

Thanks, Brianbttm & BBncguysx:

Well, we live, we learn ... I had no inkling that some compu-doo-dad like that counting device existed.  I suppose one of these days, some actual living, winking, hungry Hole will jump outta the phone / computer for us to Breed in ... but I'll still hit the fuckjoints, even if it does become anachronistic. 😲