2021 Load Tally

drscorpio

A cumdump novice so far so my numbers are small but they're mighty to me! No loads in the ass so far this year, but I've swallowed four and did have a guy fuck me raw, he just pulled out before giving me his load.

I really let me inner slut out the other night, though. Of those 4 loads, 2 came from a couple nights ago, which was also the same night I let that guy fuck me.

• Like 2

So far this ATL cumdumpster has had 89 loads fucked in by a number of men I’ve lost count. Total slut here - if u are visiting or in ATL hit me up. #cummilkingmachine 

Finally catching up.  Grindr has been my best friend lately.  Hit 50 loads today.  Dirty jobless guy who said he hadnt fucked a guy since March 2020.  I invited him to lay by the pool with me while I was tanning in my gstring, and the entire pool knew he came to fuck me.  After ten min of talking we went to my room... And he bred me, then I cleaned him off and thanked him for seeding my blood with his DNA.  I think he fell in love... To bad it is with a cumslut like me whose purpose is to be bred, never to be loved.  #50 was a good one.

Edited by shaved_thong_lover

On 3/21/2021 at 11:38 PM, AtlantaCumDumpster said:

So far this ATL cumdumpster has had 89 loads fucked in by a number of men I’ve lost count. Total slut here - if u are visiting or in ATL hit me up. #cummilkingmachine 

Just took load #6 - starting out the weekend right! 98 loads dumped in so far this year and will be well over 100 loads this weekend. 

• 3 weeks later...

Knocked up so far by 74 hung tops that dumped 114 loads deep up my cum greedy jock hole  

Tops in Atlanta or traveling through shoot me a message!