2021 Load Tally

drscorpio

On 6/15/2021 at 11:00 PM, AtlantaCumDumpster said:

176 loads dumped in my hole. Love being a well-used reliable slut! 

Just milked the 189th load (ALL loads have been banged in hard and deep up my fuck hole) from another hung black breeder  - Men are horned as fuck for a Tuesday because I’ve drained 8 loads just this evening. Damn! These guys must not have gotten off all weekend or right at the very beginning of the week. 
And I’ve got 3 more tops that have messaged. Guess I’ll make it a late night and service these studs! 😈

On 6/2/2021 at 9:34 PM, Anoncumdump4 said:

As of tonight I have taken 486 all of them anonymously ether face down ass up with a hood on or in a bath house with a room and blindfolded on I was in ATL two weeks ago and took 85 loads in one day at a bathhouse was in a swing for hrs lol true cumdump bottom here boys 

OK so big update as of July 6 I have taken 2666 pride month was vary good to my cum hungry holes thank you Palm Springs, LA, San Diego and SF. But out of all the party’s I missed getting a ticket to the house market in SF on the 30 and 31 I still have a hotel room at becks first floor for the weekend so I hope to get a lot of loads but dam wanted that mare tickets. Anyways I hope to have over 6k loads by the end of the year I think I’m on track and with everything opening up I mite get more 

• Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...

I've pumped 240 loads into about 20 men. I fuck my boy, Drew at least once a day so I've shot the bulk of my sperm up his ass - just over a pint. Second is  Dwayne, Drew's buddy - I breed him every week or so. I shot my remaining loads up some fuck buddies and random Bbrt/grindr fucks

9 loads so far in 2021, including two huge black cocks that each gave me multiple loads. I’m only able to hook up once every few months under the rules my gf and I have set up, and I’ve only had two hall passes in 2021.

(Going back to Oct. 2020 when my gf and I agreed to open our relationship so I could take cock and cum, I’ve had 18 loads.)

Since the first of August I've taken maybe 20 loads the bulk of which were from the same guy.  I met Alan in the middle of July.  One thing led to another and I started giving him blowjobs.  He's straight and has no interest in me beyond blow-n-go.  He either stands up and I knee or sits in an easy chair and I kneel.  The first time after shoot his load, I started to chit-chat, but he ended that quickly and told me to get the fuck out and he'd let me know next time he needed release.  We both know the drill.  I'm a faggot to be used and nothing more.

The rest of the loads were from anonymous guys at one of the local adult bookstore and arcade.   I blew one in the theater and the others in a booth.  I let one guy fuck me.

Started in May this year again. Have 1 guy and 1 couple i meet up with regularly.

May: 12 loads (8 anal, 4 mouth) with 3 guys (1x anon)

June: 14 loads (6 anal, 8 mouth) with 3 guys (2x anon)

July: 16 loads (4 anal, 12 mouth) with 2 guys

August (so far): 4 load (4 anal) with 1 guys