Atlanta New Year's weekend

Brianbttm

Was in Atlanta for the weekend to have fun. Was at the Red Roof Inn Thursday and Friday nights. Set Grindr profile to anon bb⬇️👀4⬆️. Went ass up face down with blindfold and took 6 loads on New Year's Eve. That ended 2020 taking 72 anon loads and 1 face to face since Oct 25 when I downloaded a counter app. After midnight took 4 more loads before going to sleep. A 25yr old black guy had a huge almost anaconda dick that made my whole body orgasm. Friday ended up taking 7 loads mostly Friday night. Of course Grindr crashed for a while that night and limited the number of loads taken. Saturday went to a hotel in midtown to rest before hitting up Flex. Couldn't check in early so went onto Flex. Got fucked 4 times taking 2 loads between the room and sling. Went to hotel to rest and got hit up by a 35yr old white muscle bear/jock wanting to breed my hole. My hole needed more abuse so why not. He wanted anon and I was happy to oblige even though his pics were hot. He came in and pounded me a good 15 mins before letting out a grunt as he bred my hole and collapsed on top of me as his dick kept pumping cum into my ass. Fell asleep afterwards before going to Flex later that night. Took four loads that night between going ass up face down in the room and anon on the fuckbech. Around 5am got irritated that everyone was just walking around and not doing anything so went back to the hotel to call it a wrap. Took 24 total loads from Thursday afternoon until Sunday morning. My hole is sore but ready for more.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...